AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so now we can discuss this. It's bugged me ever since I heard it. So either there were crossed wires or someone isn't telling the truth. It's not the age that bothers me it's the "had went for a walk" and "she's been gone for about 10 minutes part". Considering LE are still saying it's unclear they seem to be having the same problem we are, and they have access to much more than we do. Someone still isn't telling the truth, but who?
I am trying to think of what was announced by LE as the facts of the case. It seems in many cases information releases are through LE and relatives make pleas for safe return. MOO

No, in the accompanying video @1:52 the reporter said family didn't want to go on camera because of all the social media negativity towards them.
Mother, grandmother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells release statements | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

But there comes a time when we have to put our fear of getting our feelings hurt aside, I mean if someone did take Summer and she might possibly be being held somewhere and still alive... you getting on t.v. and pleading for her just MIGHT make a difference! IMO A genuine pleading Mom strikes a chord...yea I know Dad has done it, but it hasn't worked so far. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
We played in the basement because we could find cool stuff.
My daughters bedroom is in our basement. It’s not a fancy basement but it has all the safe guards, the walk out windows. We also have a playroom and our “gamers” living room there too, bathroom. I didn’t think anything to it when they said she went in the basement

My daughters bedroom is in our basement. It’s not a fancy basement but it has all the safe guards, the walk out windows. We also have a playroom and our “gamers” living room there too, bathroom. I didn’t think anything to it when they said she went in the basement

Yeah, this was more or less what I was trying to say in that earlier post, before I dragged in irrelevancies :p

This ! ^^^
Was about to post but you beat me to it, thanks .

That is all that matters; and not what people are saying in real life or on social media.

Of course there's no excuse for rudeness in front of children, but we only have one person's word for this.
And again Summer needs to be found, and what people are saying to them or about them should not be their main focus.
How anyone might perceive them shouldn't be the overriding concern.

Priorities.
MOO.
We can only say how we would ourselves manage this situation.

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that those little boys SHOULD NOT be exposed to the internet of adult conversations that they do not have the capacity or maturity to comprehend.

This exposure doesn't have to be happening.o_O

moo

No, in the accompanying video @1:52 the reporter said family didn't want to go on camera because of all the social media negativity towards them.
Mother, grandmother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells release statements | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
Just me and my opinion only....I wouldn't care what people thought of me!!! A dr. Would have to give me a sedative cause I'd be a basket case, then i would go on camera and plead to everyone to help me find my child..all the while crying and having snot come out of my nose!! But that's just me.

I'd like to encourage everyone to watch this video, because midway through there is an amazing drone shot of the property where you can see where every thing in relation to everything else in one shot...the house, the camper, the " flower garden" , the basement door , and the circular driveway.It's the best up close view we have had of the property to date.

We can only say how we would ourselves manage this situation.

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that those little boys SHOULD NOT be exposed to the internet of adult conversations that they do not have the capacity or maturity to comprehend.

This exposure doesn't have to be happening.o_O

moo
bbm
In that case it's odd that the family friend would take them out in the public eye ?

Edit : Apologies, I misunderstood.

I am worried about what they're allowed to read online at home.
Maybe LE feel it's still safe for them there, though ?

The person speaking out who took them for mini golf was a family friend and not a parent, but still.
I think the kids should be protected from reading about Summers' case at all, no matter what platform (msm news, social media, etc.).
This is where a responsible and caring parent needs to step in !
Imo.

Last edited:
But there comes a time when we have to put our fear of getting our feelings hurt aside, I mean if someone did take Summer and she might possibly be being held somewhere and still alive... you getting on t.v. and pleading for her just MIGHT make a difference! IMO A genuine pleading Mom strikes a chord...yea I know Dad has done it, but it hasn't worked so far. <modsnip>
Wouldn't Mom and Grandma want Summer to see they were out there too, right along side Dad trying to get attention and attention of someone if she has been taken. MOO
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't understand why it took so long for her to reach out and make a plea/statement. 11 days is quite some time to compose oneself and make a 2 or 3 sentence statement. It could be me but I just think it's strange. That being said everyone is different.
I don't either. Here's grandma Candus Harer's statement:

Bring my grandbaby home. She is a lovely baby, and we’re so thankful for everyone looking for her. We yelled and looked for her as much as we could. She’s just gone. It’s devastating.

CANDUS HARER, GRANDMOTHER TO MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD SUMMER WELLS

Wouldn't Mom and Grandma want Summer to see they were out there too, right along side Dad trying to get attention and attention of someone if she has been taken. MOO
P.S. Your hands will eventually go numb, take some breaks! :D
bbm
Have been doing some hand-sitting here as well. :p

It's hard to wait for a break in this case, but the latest presser by LE makes it look like they are still investigating the unknown circumstances of how Summer went missing.
Almost like being stranded at square one.
Hoping for good news, but if there's been foul play -- which LE have never ruled out --- justice for Summer !
Imo.

I've "what if'd" this six ways to Sunday. Early on, with just the approved media coverage, I was sitting on my hands, HARD. But the longer this goes on, my grip will loosen and then tighten and then loosen again ...

... except for the timeline.

... except for the carefully phrased pressers.

The social media on this case ... it's a sad, glaring optic of where we’re at.

Every time I check in to WS, I pray that Summer has been found.

My heart sinks a little with everyday that she is still missing. Where could she possibly be??

So does mine!!
Just me and my opinion only....I wouldn't care what people thought of me!!! A dr. Would have to give me a sedative cause I'd be a basket case, then i would go on camera and plead to everyone to help me find my child..all the while crying and having snot come out of my nose!! But that's just me.

Absolutely!! Poor kiddo. That's all I'm going to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks