AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think DW has anything to do.with what happened to.Summer!
<modsnip - not victim friendly>
Jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
In H interview he states that CW texted him first and said her mother was in the hospital.
Then H said he then called CW and ask if they wanted to come to his house and wait for Grandma to be done at the hospital.
I believe she did text him first..in all the true crime cases I’ve followed I’ve never seen anything like this, arguing on YouTube Reddit etc like the main purpose is to find summer:(

We don't know what the boys were doing.

Even CB who is their mother and was there (part of the time at least) doesn't know because we've heard they were cleaning, sleeping, watching YouTube, watching TV, playing PS4, playing Minecraft, being on the internet, using the computer. Now, i get, you can use the computer to go on the internet to watch YouTube. So, some of these things are not mutually exclusive. And several of these things are close enough together that one thing might be as good as another to describe what they were doing. But, all day?

Stuff can be paused. Games can be saved.

They might have talked to SW or CB. CB said she watched TV with them for a while.

But, even if we throw out H saying they were at work with DW (which is a better reason for him to take the Subaru than it costs $600.00 per month), we don't know what they were doing all day possibly on their own.

CB said one said SW wanted him to play with her and he feels guilty that he didn't. DW repeated this story.

Yeah, kids can get totally involved in games and videos. But there are three of them, so one could have gotten bored and done something completely different for a while.

These are boys who live in the country and own motorbikes. They may have been told to stay in all day, but this doesn't mean they did or didn't.

Also, they didn't have a comfortable looking set up for staying in one place all day. That coupled with the amount of energy boys typically have makes me doubt the glued to the screen all day. Moo jmo jmo

my 11 year old zoned out like he would play his ps5 all day if we’d let him we have to make him do his homework or go outside..I can totally believe that the kids were zoned out all day

my 11 year old zoned out like he would play his ps5 all day if we’d let him we have to make him do his homework or go outside..I can totally believe that the kids were zoned out all day
I don't believe this was a first time experience. I think it happened on a regular basis. And I highly question CW's "locked in"!!!

Saying that the boys were locked in "nobody in, nobody out" implies some sort of lock setup where keys would be needed to leave the house, as well as to enter the house as is usual. That is a really strange thing to think about...imagine being locked into a house and unable to leave....what would the purpose of doing this? Also, I feel certain it would against fire code to lock children into a house. How would they get out if there was a fire if they were locked in?
The purpose is security. The doors have windows which could be broken in order to reach inside and unlock a deadbolt or handle on the door. We have two doors on the back of our house with windows and keys are required to enter and exit. The keys are kept nearby. I think this is why CM asked if Summer knew how to unlock the door. imo.

I think you nailed the cause of my confusion ... too many versions of the day! So, who do I believe H, CW, DW, grandma? Who's the most truthful???? 3 adults and one teenager, and no one can get their versions straight. I'm just glad there weren't more people on the mystery car ride!
I think we need to hear from.Grandmother!
There is no way IMO she would.just up.and.leave and not.come back while.her grandbaby is.missing unless she was.told.to.go!
I just thought that was.very odd! To.go.to.a.sick.relative. sorry I call BS on that one!

We.need to.wait and see I guess

Jmo

The very few quotes we have seen from CH (in the Rogersville News) are brief. I think CH does not give long answers to interview questions no matter who is interviewing her. Just an opinion.

So, idk if she would lie for CB or not. I guess it depends on what she would be lying about. But, i think brief answers that don't add information means the interviewer must know the right question to ask. Just an opinion. I obviously don't know her and might have the wrong impression of her behavior.

<modsnip: off topic>

Don felt the need to have a weapon in 2020 even though it was illegal because of his criminal status. In the Chris McDonough The Interview Room, The Day Summer Wells Vanished. 11:03 Allie said that Don had several trucks for sale on the property. Candus sold one when Don left for Utah (in 2020) with the oldest son. That was also when Candus asked Allie and Hunter to stay at the house for security purposes. Candus would have been alone with three children under the age of 10, the youngest 4 yrs old. If Don had vehicles for sale, then he also had keys in the house. Assets acquired for their value, livelihood. If Candus sold a truck, then she most likely had cash from the sale. Allie gave that information because Chris McDonough asked how, in her opinion, do the Wells have the cars/ trucks that they drive? When Allie left, with her children, Jose stayed behind for Candus' security reasons. Don also said that random people would trespass onto the property at night. Kind of spooky.
I’m guessing the title was in CW’s name since DW wasn’t in the state at the time of the sale?

The purpose is security. The doors have windows which could be broken in order to reach inside and unlock a deadbolt or handle on the door. We have two doors on the back of our house with windows and keys are required to enter and exit. The keys are kept nearby. I think this is why CM asked if Summer knew how to unlock the door. imo.

We have similar doors. They're ornate wrought iron. You can't get through to break anything because of the wrought iron.

When my daughter was little....even older we were forbidden even if we swore we'd leave the key in the lock to do it.

Fire.

We have the same basement/cellar door. Even now it's just my mom and I still I don't do it.

Fire.

I don't believe this was a first time experience. I think it happened on a regular basis. And I highly question CW's "locked in"!!!
I wonder if she was repeating the phrase schools use for "locked down, locked in, locked out" procedures.

"Locked in" means that all students are in the building with all doors locked except emergency exits.

She may have heard the term all the time with three kids in school. It's a safety precaution, so she may have wanted to stress that they were safely "locked in," meaning nobody could get into the house. IMO

I thought H was referring to his own grandmother, not CH. JMO
I thought during the interview with CM he said he thought Summer's grandma was involved because she was "mean." Then he went on to say she was like other old people and compared her to his grandmother. I think he called his own grandmother another name but I don't remember what it was. He said he didn't want to stay with her for some reason. Imo

Last edited:
We decided the risk of being trapped inside by fumbling for a key while trying to escape a fire or similar emergency was more risk than the remote chance of a breakin
We have similar doors. They're ornate wrought iron. You can't get through to break anything because of the wrought iron.

When my daughter was little....even older we were forbidden even if we swore we'd leave the key in the lock to do it.

Fire.

We have the same basement/cellar door. Even now it's just my mom and I still I don't do it.

Fire.

Us too. There was a sad incident a couple of months before we bought this house where several members of a family were badly injured because they couldn't unlock the deadbolt. Apparently dropped the key and couldn't find it in the smoke.

If we were in a more dangerous area there are other measures we could take, but as it is, the risk of fire is way higher than the risk of a random person breaking in on us while we're home. I realize not everyone is so lucky.

Interesting, I’ve always thought C called H. She was in his neck of the woods and how would he know she just happened to be in town because H made sound like they hadn’t talked in a while.
Another Discrepancy !!!

H said CW texted and called him. (per TIR interview with H)

CW said that H called her. (Per TIR interview with CW )

WE just do not know who called who.

LE does though.

JMO
TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 Media Maps Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* (websleuths.com)

It's another part of the narrative that I just don't buy.
When Candus showed the house to Chris McDonough, they exited out of the back door down stairs. I did notice her using a key to exit the door. Also, she turned around and locked it as she left.
Back to CW, and the Interview Room, about the Skittle vapes. 3 - 1 = 2. So where is the missing vape? What exactly happened with it? How did CW not notice one was missing, and wonder what happened to it?
Hopefully a minor did not vape, <modsnip> Why did Hunter go up in to the woods? Speculative question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members