AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unalienable Rights

Unalienable Rights Well-Known Member

2. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

They do not have an air date at this time, according to the article.

3. Unalienable Rights

Unalienable Rights Well-Known Member

Thank you

4. Pepper6564

Pepper6564 Well-Known Member

Checking in held my breath when I couldn’t find the thread. We love you summer moon wells

5. mooseandcoffee

mooseandcoffee Well-Known Member

I'm sure that the exposure will be helpful....but man....Dr. Phil? Ugh.

6. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

I feel the same. But anything I suppose (?) that keeps Summer and her case in the media. Just hope nothing worsens the situation.

misgrn, 303gmf, songbrd and 12 others like this.
  7. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

I emailed our local news station asking for some coverage. Not sure what good it will do, but anything to get her name and picture out there. Keep thinking there is a possibility Summer is out there somewhere, far from her home. I remember years ago missing children's picture was on milk cartons and there is one in particular that I still remember, to this day.

Every now and then, Walmart delivery will send a bag of freebies with the grocery delivery. Wonder if they would be interested in putting flyers in the bags. Never know, guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them.

She is only five. If she were still near her home, wouldn't her own dogs find her?

I hope Dr Phil keeps focus on finding Summer.

Deerstop, dcfi224, misgrn and 15 others like this.
  8. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

Yep, just woke up in the middle of the night, as usual. Thought maybe if I click on her thread I'll see 'found alive'. Where are you Summer?

9. Oriah

Thank you so much for doing that, and also- that is a great idea!

I contacted the USDA (who is currently doing flyovers of the surrounding region, dropping rabies bait for wildlife.) Hoping they could keep an eye on the ground for anything pink or unusual as the tree cover lightens. Have not heard back yet.

Also wondering if it wouldn't be helpful to re-post flyers in outdoorsy places, now that autumn is in full swing and hikers, campers, and hunters abound.

dcfi224, misgrn, elliefant and 18 others like this.
  10. 2.curious

2.curious Well-Known Member

dcfi224, misgrn, bettyboop and 24 others like this.
  11. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

@Willow Knight , unfortunately I think they just have a bunch of random dogs that people dropped off, but still... Maybe one remembers her...

12. Oriah

In one of the interviews with CW, she states something about being upset with LE and the working/SAR k9 team(s) because no one said anything to CW or DW about finding another place for their 'own' 8 dogs. There are various other mentions of their 'own' dogs, such as a puppy they had given away being returned to them (prior to Summer's disappearance.)

I actually think the confusion over the dogs/strays/whatever they are is something that needs paying attention to ... but then again, reading k9 behavior and the behavior of their owners and handlers is a huge part of my life, so perhaps I am jaded.

I've also wondered if the Wells still have dogs on their property.

13. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

14. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Can't stand "Dr." Phil. While such an interview/show would certainly bring Summer's disappearance to a wide range of people all over, I dread what the public will say about the Wells parents because people are mean. More hate-filled SM is all I see happening.

15. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

Yeah... I really don't know what in the world Dr. Phil is going to do in this case. I really don't watch TV, but i have seen a few episodes of his show years ago and they weren't about missing persons. So... But, maybe he has branched out.

16. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

I don’t watch Dr Phil but I believe Dulce Alavez’s mother went on his show. (5yr old who disappeared into thin air).

17. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

These are such good ideas and believe me it is well worth it. Years ago north of Calgary, Alberta a mapping plane happened to photograph the bodies of little Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents dead on the acreage where Douglas Garland lived with his parents.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...sing-arguments-nathan-obrien-liknes-1.3979549

Sometimes evidence shows up where you least expect it.

18. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

I wonder if there is a pipeline or other right of way that is required to fly over on a scheduled basis.

19. Oriah

Not sure about pipelines (not the type of region for that, exactly) but there is mosquito abatement, surveying, county services such as inspections for land/perc/sewer/septic etc- sometimes putting unsuspecting eyes on the ground.

The initial AA covered so much territory, including into surrounding states. So many routes and offshoots off of main traffic corridors, such as I-26. There is also a great deal of road work being done right now in surrounding areas... so the DOT might be worth checking into.

Statistics remind us that Summer is more likely to be closer to her place last seen, which is her home and the immediate surrounding area. But there are lies, da*ned lies...and statistics. With the persistent BOLO from LE for the pickup truck possibly as a witness...we have to combine that with possible vehicular routes of travel.

Has anyone one else who received the initial AA wondered if the red pickup was one of the reasons for issuing it? I have.

20. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

From my experience people who want moonshine know where to get it and it’s more of a laid-back thing unless there’s something else involved (meth, etc.). That may not be true everywhere it’s just what I’ve seen.

jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.