AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2.curious

2.curious Well-Known Member

dcfi224, misgrn, Marg from Oz and 4 others like this.

2. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

My heart just broke. We must find Summer, we must. These 'people' are out there harming the little ones, we cannot let this go without an outrage. Every child matters and no one has the right to "harm them". For a start, the system must stop releasing certain criminals from prison.

misgrn, Marg from Oz, 303gmf and 12 others like this.
  3. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

I am gutted.

My heart breaks for the innocents.

JMO

misgrn, Marg from Oz, kkdj and 7 others like this.
  4. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

5. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

6. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

Wondering what other people are thinking about the trip the Wells recently took. Do you all think it was likely related to the Dr. Phil taping?

7. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

I suppose that “contractual agreement” would be the trip to see Dr. Phil but why wait two weeks to put out a statement about finding Summer?

8. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

I don't understand the point of the family's new YT channel; their videos are between 6 and 50 seconds long and don't seem to be very informative. The videos are more like FB posts or Tweets.

Am I missing something?

9. Willow Knight

Just a guess, I would think the Dr Phil show would want complete control over the announcement or advertising of the upcoming show. Complete control.

I don't think the Wells would have to wait two weeks to put out a statement they want to find Summer, the Wells were probably asked if this was about finding Summer. MOO

I'm glad their youtube channel is approved. The yt channel may be an indication that the Wells are getting advice on the best avenue to keep Summer's name out there.

Who knows, but maybe where "we" are confused about the timelines and such, the Wells will be able to clarify.

10. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

I don't know about the YT channel, but the page they have (not on FB, i don't remember the app) almost seems like it is run by someone else on their behalf.

misgrn, LoveyG, Marg from Oz and 7 others like this.
  11. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

Yes, there’s no way they put that together themselves.

jmo

misgrn, Marg from Oz, dacjess and 4 others like this.
  12. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

Yes, indeed. All expense paid trip to LA, probably throw in a few days at Disney plus compensation for appearances on show.

misgrn, Marg from Oz, carbuff and 3 others like this.
  13. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

You are not missing a thing @MsMarple . I doubt anyone understands the point of anything this family has done. It's just The W's being The W's. MOO.

14. MsMarple

My question is if Candus declines to participate on the Dr. Phil show will Phil only interview Don? If so then I don't see how the timeline can be tightened up or any information confirmed since Don wasn't even there.

And of course question number 2 is will grandmother Candus appear on the show?

15. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

What makes you think CW might have/had declined to participate on the Dr. Phil episode/show?

Also, does anyone know if those tapings are always aired? or are there specific circumstances that might prevent a TV show like that from being aired due to LE-related issues and/or active or change-in-case status? I don't know much about how that end of TV/media works.....

16. Willow Knight

This is what I think is going on, possibly. Maybe someone is working with them how to better present themselves to the public. The short videos are possibly the Wells becoming familiar with how the yt channels work. This also would give them some control in keeping the focus on finding Summer on this channel, dedicated to finding Summer.

I would not be surprised as time goes by, the videos become longer and more information is added. I hope that is the path their YT channel takes. Other issues the family is having can be explored elsewhere.

misgrn, Marg from Oz, Natkea and 9 others like this.
  17. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that’s a First Amendment (freedom of the press) issue - LE can’t just order a person/company to be quiet absent a court order. JMO.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    misgrn, Marg from Oz, carbuff and 3 others like this.
  18. MsMarple

I was wondering if Candus will/did participate in the Dr. Phil show since she has declined to be interviewed by anyone else (that I know of) after the two Interview Room channel interviews with Chris Mc. - assuming anyone has asked. All I know is that she's been silent since then while DW continued to be very vocal.

Maybe she feels safer with someone like Dr. Phil - I don't know, I just get the feeling she's not eager to be in front of a camera any more.

misgrn, Marg from Oz, Natkea and 5 others like this.
  19. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

The purpose is fairly evident. All videos, regardless of length, help keep the case in the public eye.

20. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

But Grandma Candus wasn’t shy about the disappearance of her daughter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.