AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trackergd

Trackergd Verified SAR Manager and Tracker - Retired

I had held out hope that Summer was lost in the woods. Even if the search operation had missed her and she was close to home, there would have been other indicators that should have been obvious to the woods savvy folks in the area. Most notably the activity of carrion eaters buzzards, skunks, possums, etc. as well as a thick fog of fly activity and the scent of decomposition.

2. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

I can understand DW and CB expressing worry that SW would never come home because Rose Bly has been missing since August 21, 2009.

I think one useful thing LE could do is tell us what "SM rumors" are causing them so many problems. Just come out and say "x" is not a thing. X equal whatever it is that is wrecking everything just by being discussed.

Like, for example if it is the last photo (video) speculation, just tell us "we have shown this photo to doctors".

Granted, they have said some of the things that are/were on the property they have checked several times, and some people are still asking about that. But, until the case is solved, people are going to look at things and say "what about (obvious thing)".

DW mentioned talking to Mrs. Cher that CB's hair has grown 4-5". But, he also said he and CB would be doing some interviews. So, this would be a thing to point out, how much CB's hair has grown since her early interview.

A distinctive thing i can see about SW, i could be wrong since i don't know her, is how she acts (this is not meant to be negative, i just think she has a bold personality naturally). That might catch someone's eye even if she's currently got dyed brown hair and boy's clothes.

3. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

Still searching for Summer (September 24):

"Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said they want more reliable tips, but they're still following up on hundreds of them. He wants the community to know they’re still searching for Summer and can’t release all the details about the investigation out to the public.

“We're still looking, still searching. We're still following tips. One thing that we need to do is preserve the integrity of this case because we can't tell everything we're doing. We can't tell everything we know,” Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said.

Anyone with information on Summer Wells is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND."

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/m...ting-summer-wells-disappearance-investigation

4. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

I think this case is so hard because they can’t find Summer. In different cases I have followed like with Abby and Libby and now Gabby at least the parents know what happened to their girls. As difficult as that is, at least they know.

With Summer it is the unknown. Even in the ongoing Suzanne Morphew case they have a pretty good idea that she is deceased even though they haven’t found her yet.

Is Summer alive or is she dead? There doesn’t seem to be very much information for the public to even have an inkling one way or the other.

I wish there were more clues.

Where are you Summer?

e_eunhye, lenore, misgrn and 11 others like this.
  5. sk716

sk716 Armchair Anthropologist

With that kind of digital information, it can be provided within a matter of hours once a warrant is obtained. Days if it's a lot of data. The hard part is going through all of it.

6. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

Do we actually know that there were warrants obtained for devices in Summer's case? Or any warrants at all?

7. Kittybunny

Kittybunny Well-Known Member

I have not forgotten about little Summer Moon, but gave up on following this case day-to-day a long time ago, everything just got way too sordid for me personally.

Prayers for resolution for this little bright light and those that love her. Justice if called for, closure if not.

e_eunhye, misgrn, Bethan and 19 others like this.
  8. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I still cannot for the life of me fathom why DW is the go to guy when he was not even there when Summer went missing. I wish The behavior panel could get CBW, CH to go on their show. I will watch to see this one to see if any more clues can be gleaned though. MOO

9. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

IMO He's Summer's father and her mom (Candus) was burned big time by opening up herself and home to YouTube. She's probably done completely talking to social media. Grandma is not going to talk to social media or the news. That leaves DW, the other adult and father as the mouthpiece and public advocate for his daughter. So he talks, often times too much, but he talks nevertheless. IMO

10. 2.curious

2.curious Well-Known Member

misgrn, sallye818, CarolAnn and 8 others like this.
  11. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

12. 2.curious

13. WizardQuest

WizardQuest Well-Known Member

14. 2.curious

sallye818, Blue Amethyst and CarolAnn like this.
  15. 2.curious

16. 2.curious

Now we will have to wait for the analysis, this should be very interesting.

I did notice a couple of times DW avoided answering a question directly. He would take the subject and wonder off talking about something else.
    He did ask to repeat the question sometimes instead of just answering with anything.

17. BunnyRabbit

BunnyRabbit Well-Known Member

He allegedly wasn’t there.......we don’t know that with certainty.

18. WizardQuest

WizardQuest Well-Known Member

note: DW called The Behavior Panel and asked for the interview.

Where are CW and CH? the last adults known to be with Summer?

Would like to hear from them.

misgrn, sallye818, TRB and 4 others like this.
  19. Pepper6564

Pepper6564 Well-Known Member

Amazing that he went in front of the behavioral panel. Mine I wouldn’t lol

20. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

And very plainly nodding yes while saying no to "did you have anything to do with Summer's disappearance?"....even murmuring, "mm" (after having them repeat the question)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.