AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like DW wants to stay on camera to convince his family and others he is not involved in SW disappearance.

CBW appears like she wants to stay off camera because she feels "she is being interrogated".

Grandma was remarkably absent in Dr Phil interview.

Why is it that DW seems to be the only adult in the group that invites being questioned?

Probably because he really has no clue what happened.

Those things won't tell us when she walked in the house or what exactly CW was doing (laundry, etc).
Well CW had her phone on her before as she claims she threw it the back of CH's truck,then went and grabbed CH'S Phone to call 911. So it might show where she was that day,at what time. Inside,outside, on the porch, halfway between. Sad we can't a straight answer either way from the grown ups who were there. MOO

Well CW had her phone on her before as she claims she threw it the back of CH's truck,then went and grabbed CH'S Phone to call 911. So it might show where she was that day,at what time. Inside,outside, on the porch, halfway between. Sad we can't a straight answer either way from the grown ups who were there. MOO
They have given an answer. People just haven't accepted it.

I think a phone is not going to be much use unless you travel out of tower range. Or just range since they have poor coverage in that area. That seems to be the kind of thing they usually find out.

I check back here often, hoping there's been some progress.

From the beginning this case has reminded me of the disappearance of Tania Murrell in Edmonton, AB, Canada in 1983. CANADA - Canada - Tania Murrell, 6, Edmonton, 20 Jan 1983 She too disappeared into thin air in the space of minutes and has never been found. I had hopes of more advanced search methods helping find Summer. Sadly not, so far.
I'm not familiar with this case, but I live here and that's the year I was born so it caught my interest, will need to check it out!

No. They have given more than one version,and when it comes to a missing 5 year old the only thing to accept is the %100 unadulterated, truth. Summer deserves nothing less. MOO
What if they are telling what they know? What if it was just a regular day of errands, watching tv, running some loads of laundry and just hanging out at home?

What if we took the fact that, although LE hasn’t cleared anyone, they still haven’t named anyone as a suspect either? What if we still assumed that they are victims of this event?

that doesn’t mean we agree with everything they have done— or even any of it.

we all want the truth and to get justice for Summer.

The sheriff says the Wellses are cooperating, but there is no evidence that Summer was kidnapped or abducted. “We are still checking into people they associated with,” Lawson said. “We still have a long way to go. They associate with a lot of people.”

Both Candus and Don Wells passed a polygraph test, but Lawson’s statement that everyone is still a person of interest is leading some to wonder if the Wellses may know more than they’ve said.

Father says Summer Wells was 'abducted,' but sheriff has no proof

The sheriff says the Wellses are cooperating, but there is no evidence that Summer was kidnapped or abducted. “We are still checking into people they associated with,” Lawson said. “We still have a long way to go. They associate with a lot of people.”

Both Candus and Don Wells passed a polygraph test, but Lawson’s statement that everyone is still a person of interest is leading some to wonder if the Wellses may know more than they’ve said.

Father says Summer Wells was 'abducted,' but sheriff has no proof
They associate with a lot of people?
Like who? They went to church but didn’t associate with neighbors and they’ve not mentioned a close group of friends they hang with?
The big group that came to visit and never was identified nor the reason for the visit?
The mystery guy CH had to take to NC?
CH? Other relatives?

Like who? They went to church but didn’t associate with neighbors and they’ve not mentioned a close group of friends they hang with?
The big group that came to visit and never was identified nor the reason for the visit?
CH? Other relatives?

Hopefully LE finds that answer. One of my thoughts was a possible broad social media network on TikTok, FBook, etc. However, I still am of the opinion if Summer did not wander off, and was abducted, the abductor had been on the property/in the environment previously.

CH? Other relatives?

"Wrong friends..." Maybe social media "friends?" Some people have a lot of "friends" on FB.

"Wrong friends..." Maybe social media "friends?" Some people have a lot of "friends" on FB.
Just listened to the whole thing tonight and it has me wondering if he could have been talking about H and A. They were the first to start the ball rolling on the bashing of Candus on SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth