AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it and was glad to see that he didn't go down that rabbit hole about the drugs, given the whole cornbread mafia discussion recently.

With regard to negligence on Candus' part, that is one thing, but whoever was involved in SW's disappearance is another thing, how she "got gone" in your words.

Well, "got gone" are Don's words, originally. I can't take credit for that odd phrase.

I never took the 2 minutes as a true time--I took it to mean that a short amount of time had passed. As far as Mom looking for her goes, there were only so many places that she could be inside the house, based on what we have seen on video. If she wasn't there, I would start looking around the property immediately too.

Agreed, "two minutes" is anywhere from just-shut-up-and-give-me-a-second-to-rest to a half an hour. I think it's kind of become slang for a shortish amount time you lost track of.

It does appear to be a small home.

On DR.P that's the version she went with. When it comes to a missing child it makes a big difference. The truth never changes. It stays the same throughout. No 1,2,3,or 4 versions. MOO
This is probably not true, fwiw. People telling the truth will have minor variations in their story each time they tell it. Telling the exact same story each time is literally one of the signs a lot of prosecutors look for to tell if someone is lying. It's a hint that someone is recounting a carefully memorized story instead of a real memory. Our actual memories are not photographic and tend to change and vary a bit over time. One of the interesting things studies have found is that the more often a memory is recalled and retold, the less accurate it becomes. Something about the process of remembering and retelling appears to make the memory malleable for a time. I think the theory is that the actual act of remembering puts the synapses into a more volatile state and that makes the memories more susceptible to modification, but I'm not a neuroscientist so take that with a grain of salt.

I think it's very valid to look for major inconsistencies or changes in a story. Like if Don said he was at work all day and it turns out he was actually at home. But personally, I think the variation between walked halfway to the house, vs walked to the porch, vs walked to the door is pretty minor and probably falls well within the variation you'd expect from multiple retellings.

I watched the interview today on YouTube which NewsNation did with former FBI agent, Jennifer Coffindaffer about Summer’s case. She says she believes the parents may be prosecuted by child services for child neglect regarding the 3 boys and that this, in her view, will be key to unlocking Summer’s case. Very interesting. It’s the first time I’ve seen anyone saying this.

Here is the link to the News Nation interview with the former FBI agent Jennifer Coffindaffer:
Former FBI agent on Summer Wells, Noah Clare cases | NewsNation Prime - YouTube

Very interesting what she believes will happen. I knew there were more reasons why the boys were taken out of the home.
I hope this does open up something to help find out what has happened to sweet Summer.

I'd like to know where all CW drove that night after Summer disappeared and if LE was able to verify her route.

It depends on which vehicle she took. Grandma's truck would have telematics, it was newer. The Subaru does as well, but DW had it. TBI should already have all of the info on where the above vehicles were every moment of the day. I'm not sure which vehicle on the property is CW's. Anything made before 2005ish is unlikely to have full telematics unless it was a luxury model. It's been pretty standard in new vehicles since 2015ish. Basically, if the car came with built in GPS as an option, it probably has the full telematics package.

This is probably not true, fwiw. People telling the truth will have minor variations in their story each time they tell it. Telling the exact same story each time is literally one of the signs a lot of prosecutors look for to tell if someone is lying. It's a hint that someone is recounting a carefully memorized story instead of a real memory. Our actual memories are not photographic and tend to change and vary a bit over time. One of the interesting things studies have found is that the more often a memory is recalled and retold, the less accurate it becomes. Something about the process of remembering and retelling appears to make the memory malleable for a time. I think the theory is that the actual act of remembering puts the synapses into a more volatile state and that makes the memories more susceptible to modification, but I'm not a neuroscientist so take that with a grain of salt.

I think it's very valid to look for major inconsistencies or changes in a story. Like if Don said he was at work all day and it turns out he was actually at home. But personally, I think the variation between walked halfway to the house, vs walked to the porch, vs walked to the door is pretty minor and probably falls well within the variation you'd expect from multiple retellings.
Thank you for this.
I have pointed this out several times; also included other scientific links for the same.
It has been proven that if the retelling is exactly the same every time, it is suspect as being a rehearsed narrative that is not fully truthful.
MO

They associate with a lot of people?
Like who? They went to church but didn’t associate with neighbors and they’ve not mentioned a close group of friends they hang with?
The big group that came to visit and never was identified nor the reason for the visit?
The mystery guy CH had to take to NC?
CH? Other relatives?

I asked about this group of people but no one seemed to know anything. Was it Jose that CH took to NC? Maybe I am not supposed to say his name.
What were all those people doing there?

Thanks for pointing this out. I fully believe this. The events of the day sound like a rehearsed story and have since the first time I heard them, rather than organic memory. People remember little details after the fact or they realize they messed up time or something… some things that would not change the truth but show they’re accessing memories. We’ve heard “we got home, unpacked groceries, went outside to plant flowers, walked Summer into the house, helped Grandma with knee brace, etc.” It sounds like a memorized script to me. There’s reasons I can think of for this that have nothing to do with anyone being involved with what happened to Summer but it certainly makes the actual facts harder to discern, which is what I think people are picking up on. JMO.

I asked about this group of people but no one seemed to know anything. Was it Jose that CH took to NC? Maybe I am not supposed to say his name.
What were all those people doing there?
In the interview A did, she made it sound like there were constantly a lot of people at the Wells house. Some staying overnight. The group with Jose, then there’s A’s family, people from church, people from DW’s work. I just think we don’t have the information to know exactly who DW’s referring to. I think CPS and LE probably know more about this. I’m hoping everyone made a list of names of people who have been at the house and given it to LE. There are also non-approved videos on YouTube that give some insight into the home at night and different people being there. It seemed like they were partying together but nothing’s been confirmed.
JMO.

I just saw a photo that had mom and daughter with longer blue hair. Then I saw Summer completely bald not a buzz cut. Also CW hair is short. Do we know why? My first thought was live? Punishment? Anyone know?

There is a new video shared on the Well's website from Robin Lane, the friend from church.

Summer Wells : Robin November 17 2021 : FindSummerWells.com - YouTube

It is pertaining to an interview that she did in July. She states that there is a new video coming out tonight from a YTuber that she doesn't even know what it will be about. She also states that her husband bought a new red truck less than a month ago.

eta - Robin also states that she is not a spokes person for the Wells family.

I wonder if DW and CB are still attending church regularly. If not, then they might not see Robin that often anymore since I am under the impression that is the main place they saw her. Of course, for all i know, they may be going even more often given everything that has happened.

ETA: i saw the video, it is on the family's channel and she mentions they're all still friends. So, that's nice.

Last edited:
There is a new video shared on the Well's website from Robin Lane, the friend from church.

Summer Wells : Robin November 17 2021 : FindSummerWells.com - YouTube

It is pertaining to an interview that she did in July. She states that there is a new video coming out tonight from a YTuber that she doesn't even know what it will be about. She also states that her husband bought a new red truck less than a month ago.

eta - Robin also states that she is not a spokes person for the Wells family.
I’m curious how she could do an interview and also not know what that interview is about…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong