AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting around 14:20 Dr. Phil says he believes the parents did not harm/hurt Summer:
14:22
well let me tell you what i think and i
14:24
like say i've done this a lot and
14:27
i trained as a forensic psychologist
14:29
looking
14:30
psychology in the law and the forensics
14:32
involved with
14:34
with human behavior and conduct
14:37
and based on the timeline and the
14:39
factors here
14:40
it's very clear to me
14:43
based on the facts that neither one of
14:45
you
14:46
did anything to hurt your daughter
14:50
that's very clear to me so can we
14:52
do are you understand that i understand
14:54
that
14:55
and you understand that initially the
14:57
first thing they do is look at the
15:00
if it's the husband that goes missing or
15:03
gets killed they look at this the spouse
15:05
if it's the wife that goes missing they
15:07
look at the husband
15:08
because statistically
15:10
oftentimes that's who it is again
15:13
because of access right opportunity
15:15
motive means all of that they look at
15:17
the spouse and so when a child something
15:20
happens to a child
15:21
parents are the ones that control the
15:23
child so that's the first place they
15:24
look yes sir and when i first studied
15:27
this case the first thing i looked at
15:29
was okay
15:31
what would what would be the opportunity
15:34
for the father and the mother and i
15:36
looked at that not knowing you all at
15:37
all just to look at it
15:39
and given the timeline
15:42
there's no way
15:44
that either one of y'all
15:46
did harm to your daughter and
15:50
i hate to even say these words killed
15:52
your daughter

...continues

The upshot of today's Dr. Phil is that he and the behavior men believe Candus is holding something back or knows more than she's telling. Candus denies this. At the same time Phil believes the parents didn't hurt Summer.

Dr. Phil strongly believes the person responsible is someone known to the family.

So... nothing new.

As for the neighbor's story posted upthread, LE looked into it and found it unreliable for some reason. Perhaps it happened on a different day or LE was able to identify who was in the car the woman claimed to see. Something eliminated it from Summer's disappearance. The sheriff said she's been interviewed numerous times by his office, the FBI and the TBI.

Otherwise the case would have been blown wide open and likely solved by now. I'm not sure what could possibly strike someone as "wrong" about a car driving up the Wells' driveway. JMO the story sounds exaggerated.

All right, i see why they have been going through some things emotionally since this was filmed. Of course, there is just no way they could be interviewed on this case and it not be heart-rending.

Maybe CB isn't reacting to "cornbread mafia", but just the word "mafia". Btw, don't take this as me saying therefore the mafia did this. I am just saying, maybe the term "mafia" is one she knows the meaning of while throwing the word "cornbread" in front of it sounds like a joke. So, that is a messed up phrase to keep being confronted by.

This being said, I am sure she knows someone who is not strictly law-abiding. But, some random person versus organized crime (no matter what you may call it) is two different things to think about.

Until yesterday, i never heard the term "cornbread mafia". DW directly said more than once that he never heard of it. These guys need to stop trying to make fetch happen, imo (movie reference, last sentence).

Why is Dr Phil not calling out DW on the 5:30m time being different?
Yet "Based on the timeline he can with all his expertise,and polygraphs. Call it. Hmmmmmm polygraphs have been proven to not be reliable. Gary Ridgway passed two polygraphs with flying colors, and not long ago Shane Carey failed one. Also LE on the case have cleared no one. MOO

I never thought I'd hear myself say it but, I have to agree with DP and his two "lie detector" guests who all seem to think CW knows more than she's telling. I've thought that all along.

jmo

It could simply be something she is not comfortable sharing in front of DW such as past visitors he may not have been aware of. If this is the case, she may have shared the info with LE behind closed doors in a one on one setting. If not, maybe it would be beneficial for each of them to make a list separately of everyone that has been to the home in the last two years. Don’t attempt to analyze it or even share it with one another. Simply do a brain dump, seal the two separate envelopes and leave them with TBI.

ETA: CW’s mother should make one as well.

Last edited:
I saw the interview with the 2 men that are "human lie detectors" as presented on The Dr. Phil show.
I don't care for the show, and had not planned to look at any of it- but someone shared it on the page, and ...here I am.

I am really relieved to know that he looked at the case in a non-biased way and has concluded that neither parent had a hand in SW's disappearance.

As to what CW knows or is hiding- what I saw (and no, I am no expert) is fear. Her reaction to the question was building, and whoever this group of people are that she knows , seem to be attacking them and their property.

DW works and CW is probably home all day. These people have possibly done things that we are not privy to. Maybe they have become increasingly violent and CW has a right to believe that what they are threatening to do is quite realistic.

CW has been in a downward spiral since her child disappeared. I can't judge her. She is a mess, I would be too.

I hope somehow this show will bring closure and people can let the family find some semblance of normalcy at some point. They have lost everything.

EBM for Grammar and to add

AMOO MOO JMO

I was so glad to hear Dr. Phil interrupt DW and say "Why don't you let her answer". Dr. Phil was asking CW why she got so upset
when asked about the 'Cornbread Mafia'.
After all this time someone finally told him.

About the 23:30 mark

Dr Phil Season 20 November 12.2021 Summer Wells Disappearance: What Do the Parents Know? - YouTube
About time someone told DW to hush. :p

Anyway it's interesting that Dr. Phil didn't offer any help to the parents. I saw a snip of a show on YT from a week ago where he offered to set up and pay for the cleaning and repair of some guest's house. I really thought he was going to do the same for DW and CB.

Nor did Dr. Phil offer any counseling to either parent. He's offered to pay for therapists on past shows and in some he's even offered to send people, especially traumatized women, to expensive therapy centers for inpatient treatment. I haven't watched his show for quite a while so maybe he stopped doing it.

Dr Phil thinks it’s a friend or family member. Could someone want Summer as their own child? Another man in CW life years ago? JMOO
I would think LE would have gone through close friends and other family members though.LE doesn't seem to think it's an abduction.It's strange to me that LE hasn't cleared them but Dr Phil think he knows more than them and can do it himself.

Something stuck with me since yesterday, which is the blocking and fleeing by CW. I understand there are horribly uncomfortable questions that have to be dredged through. I just don’t recall seeing someone flee interviews and shut down as much as she seems to. Again I think of hearing her with Mary on the phone and I just can’t get past thinking she is using this shut down mechanism to avoid answering difficult questions. This isn’t about doing everything to find Summer, IMO. And honestly, I’m not on board with any interview that doesn’t address the behavior both parents have exhibited on YouTube. I still don’t think they’ve been asked the most uncomfortable and obvious questions.

This is not about their guilt, by the way. I’m just so over watching interviews and hoping there will be direct answers. Everything screams to me that CW knows something but no idea what she knows. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member