AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2.curious

2.curious Well-Known Member

2. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Your child is missing and you take a trip to Utah to make a memorial? Who’s feeding the dogs and cats? Who is searching for Summer? I wouldn’t leave my home in case they found her. I’d be searching in those woods everyday JMOO

3. sk716

sk716 Armchair Anthropologist

You reach a point where the doctors/therapists tell you you have to start moving forward again. These things are also helping to bring more media attention to Summer.

4. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

There are only two reasons i can think of (both of which could be wrong):
    1. SW requires constant supervision
    2. SW was in trouble and was going to be punished

5. December

One thing that keeps playing in my mind is when CM interviewed CB at the house. She describes two incidents: getting SW out of the car and going to get SW to help with the flower planting.

Both times, CB said SW "jumped right up". Idk, sounds weird for both getting out of the truck and, later, off the floor. I don't know why... So?

6. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry, I've looked but I can't find it either now :oops:. Maybe I should ask for it to be edited so as not to add fuel to the fire!

Willow Knight likes this.
  7. Catmommy

Catmommy I see more than I say

They made Summer a cairn.

8. avlmtns

avlmtns Active Member

Here is a MSM article that references that statement.

Father of Summer Wells says sons have been removed from family home | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

“Don hasn’t faltered from his original story,” Youngblood said. “The only thing that I’m confused about is the statement that was made that he took the boys to work that morning with him and dropped them back off when Candus said to her friend that they were at home cleaning. So, that was one thing I haven’t had a chance to ask Don.”

ETA: I haven't learned to use the board properly yet, forgive me for not including the post I was referencing. I think you all can follow.

9. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

IMO it’s a beautiful location and spot. This is their child, period. You save space for them, however that looks.

10. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

I take this as her manner of speech, a colloquialism. I inferred it to mean that Summer showed interest and excitement in the event or activity.

Amateur opinion and speculation

11. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for finding that, so much in the media regarding this case it is hard to find things. I don't know how others do it. Sounds like this Youngblood wanted to ask DW about that statement made but never got a chance. Thank you again.

12. rosesfromangels

Well thank you Catmommy; I learned something new. I was wondering what you meant. In this context, a "cairn" is a mount of rough stones built as a memorial or landmark, typically on a hilltop or skyline.

13. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

No worries, I'm thinking it was a statement made by H in this interview.

At 3:01

14. avlmtns

avlmtns Active Member

You are very welcome.

Br8kngBad1225 and Willow Knight like this.
  15. kath4557

kath4557 Well-Known Member

Same. Can’t stop thinking about SW. I even dream about her. Last night I woke up startled and thought wow I know what happened to her. Then my dream memory vanished. But my dreams are such BS because I also dreamed that a doctor implanted a *port* inside my arm. Don’t ask me what a port is. I have no idea. :confused:
    Please let Summer be found ASAP

16. December

It's not just the actual phrase. It's the way she said it. It is probably worth watching the interview if you haven't. It is a very good interview. Probably the best interview we will ever see with CB. It's a two parter.

The thing is... Why wouldn't SW be lively (as the phrase implies). I think this is partly what has caused people to speculate that maybe SW wasn't feeling well.

I don't really buy into that particular idea. But that phrase nags at me. I don't know why.

Jmo moo imo

17. December

A port allows something to be inserted into your body from the outside. Usually food (obviously not in the arm) or medication. Something you would need to have regularly. I mean that is a simplistic explanation and ianad. These days I am not too surprised that you dreamed that.

When SW disappeared, the Amber Alert came through at night. My first thought was, "oh this isn't real". Then a couple of weeks later I realized she was still missing. I was half asleep when i originally saw the AA, in my defense.

I think we can get strange impressions about cases (i am not saying that they are predictions or correspond to reality) that can be hard to shake. So, when RL keeps saying "Summer will be found today" maybe she really feels that.

18. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

It actually sounds like an ideal time to make a trip, with the boys in CPS care and before travel gets hectic/pricey due to the holidays. I have little sympathy for the parents at this point, but it is perfectly reasonable - and healthy - for them to take trips and do normal things. The idea that they spend every waking minute weeping or searching isn't realistic. Recognizing that life goes on and caring deeply for a child are not mutually exclusive things. JMO.

19. Kittybunny

Kittybunny Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this, I was thinking about this but couldn't remember where I had right about it. Very interesting, thank you. I agree if every single little detail and every single word is exactly the same every time someone tells a story, it is a scripted lie, not an actual real memory. Unless you have a photographic memory, memory is not perfect.

20. rosesfromangels

Honestly, I thought it was a oft' used southern expression. Jumped right up, set right up.... Need some bonafide southerners to weigh in on that perception.

Amateur opinion and speculation, y'all. ; )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.