AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
They bought a truck that matches one reportedly in the area that day and time. TBI and LE have not ignored this coincidence.

Not including her immediate family, who did Summer truly adore such that she would run out to meet them and follow them through the woods or down the drive to an awaiting vehicle? The list is short.

The parents passed their polys. That is enough for me.

They bought a truck that matches one reportedly in the area that day and time. TBI and LE have not ignored this coincidence.

Not including her immediate family, who did Summer truly adore such that she would run out to meet them and follow them through the woods or down the drive to an awaiting vehicle? The list is short.

You think they recently purchased the same truck seen in the area? Or you think they are fudging the purchase date?

Who bought a truck? And what does it matter if they bought it after she went missing? I'm not following.

You think they recently purchased the same truck seen in the area? Or you think they are fudging the purchase date?

Just an interesting coincidence and, truly, access is as important as purchase. But, LE is way ahead of any of us and the coincidence has been investigated you can bet on that. No reason to speculate.

Many, many, strange characters here, <modsnip - opinion stated as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
My focus has always been on finding Summer. I haven't listened to any of the podcasts. If Don has been verified to be at work during the critical hours and if both Don and Candus passed their lie detector tests how come "no one is ruled out"? There is much more here than meets the eye. I am afraid that the parents know more than what they've said and Law Enforcement is aware of this. My opinion after months of observation and speculation.

Just an interesting coincidence and, truly, access is as important as purchase. But, LE is way ahead of any of us and the coincidence has been investigated you can bet on that. No reason to speculate.

Many, many, strange characters here, <modsnip - opinion stated as fact>

I thought you speculated she ran down to meet them. JMO

Two questions.

1. Do you have a link to support the part I've bolded?
2. You're obviously implying a specific religious school teacher is on the short list of those Summer would trust/follow (and I agree, for what it's worth). Do you have any kind of link from LE or MSM that supports this, or is this just your opinion?

TIA

Just stating the obvious. The coincidence has been looked into, it isn't rocket science, just investigation 101.

How incredibly incompetent would LE and TBI have to be to not investigate the recent purchase of a vehicle exactly matching the description of one allegedly seen by a witness on the day (maybe) Summer went missing and the new owner happens to be a member of Summer's tiny little church. I assume competence.

When did they pass the polygraphs? Thought LE didn’t usually tell people they passed… is there any reputable source for your post
tia

When did they pass the polygraphs? Thought LE didn’t usually tell people they passed… is there any reputable source for your post
tia
Yes, as a matter of fact.
Don (he's been brutally honest, even to his own detriment)
Dr Phil
The Behavioral Panel (didn't address the polys but did say they were telling the truth-kinda a lie detector test)
ETA - Sheriff Lawson (thanks, Sundog)
AMO

Last edited:
tia

IIRC, when Brian Entin interviewed the sheriff of Hawkins County this week, the sheriff told him that both DW and CW passed the polygraph test. I watched the video that someone posted on this thread and the sheriff did, in fact, confirm that they both passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998