AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has been trying to get a clear picture of all your good questions. There has never been a concise and confirmed timeline of any of the above to the best of my knowledge.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Therein lies the crux of the problem. Such crucial information when a child is missing. Who? What? When? Where? It's really sad. MOO

Therein lies the crux of the problem. Such crucial information when a child is missing. Who? What? When? Where? It's really sad. MOO
Yes indeed. It would seem (from the amateur armchair position), that some of the main players were quite fuzzy on details and timelines. I speculate they were otherwise occupied, distracted, or napping.

Q: Just exactly what time was it discovered that Summer was Gone?
Dispatch relayed to the responders that Summer had been missing for 10 minutes before the 911 call, which was logged at approx. 6.30 pm.

Q:what time did CW call DW to tell him Summer Was gone?

Candus said she called Don right before she made the 911 call.

Q Who called LE to report Summer was Gone? A family member? or Both CW,and DW?

Dispatcher relayed that the parents had called it in.

Dispatch relayed to the responders that Summer had been missing for 10 minutes before the 911 call, which was logged at approx. 6.30 pm.

Candus said she called Don right before she made the 911 call.

Dispatcher relayed that the parents had called it in.

Thank you @Allabouttrial , again. It's getting a bit ridiculous, this information has been out there since the beginning, and repeated many times.

Thank you @Allabouttrial , again. It's getting a bit ridiculous, this information has been out there since the beginning, and repeated many times.
Sorry June 16, Leslie Erhart TBI on WBIR stated a family member called and reported Summer Missing. Hence the confusion. Also they still don't seem to have a clear timeline. Which I would think Electronic timestamps would show what time CW, called DW to tell him Summer was missing, and then what time LE was called from there. MOO

The time change from Central to Eastern is on the western side of Knoxville. IMO too far away to be a factor in this 5:30/6:30 question, but I felt the need to mention it as a possibility. I think all of the involved locations are firmly in the eastern time zone.

Can someone refresh me on what time they got home from dropping off Hunter. Wasn't he the last stop reported before they went home?

H's house is the last stop THAT WE KNOW OF before going home.

As far as we know approximately 3:20 to 3:30pm.

The photo from the video of SW on the milk cartons is time stamped at 3:09 IF this is the correct time.
The photo was taken a couple of miles from their home.

Sorry June 16, Leslie Erhart TBI on WBIR stated a family member called and reported Summer Missing. Hence the confusion. Also they still don't seem to have a clear timeline. Which I would think Electronic timestamps would show what time CW, called DW to tell him Summer was missing, and then what time LE was called from there. MOO

I agree. The thing is, LE may have all this information and not releasing it for a reason. It may simply be that we don't have the details because it's a case being investigated. The 911 call and the time phone calls were made from cell phones would be information LE has but not the general public.

From reading many comments, it appears to me that there is a huge difference between people that keep track of time and those that do not. When people work, have kids in school, a schedule to follow it is easier to keep track of time. Then again, for those that do keep track of time it may be hard to understand how others don't. At the start of this ordeal, I think there were lot's of guesses about what time this or that happened. After a bit, people then can sit and piece together their time of actions. Cell phones, TV shows, remembering different activities and app how long between those will give a better idea of time. And this was probably done with LE.

I keep thinking there is a reason LE is not giving out many details. My hope above all hopes is LE can find this child and bring her home alive and well.

WE don't have a clear timeline. LE can obviously find out the times of those calls. Why haven't they released that information??? We have no idea.

WE don't have a clear timeline. LE can obviously find out the times of those calls. Why haven't they released that information??? We have no idea.

You have an excellent point. There are many assumptions being made that there is no established timeline. Just because LE hasn't released it, does not mean it doesn't exist. JMO

I recall that CW had posted picture with a couple of her boys and SW in it shortly before calling LE, then took post down. What time was that picture initially posted?

That picture was posted around 5:30. I don't think the picture was taken that day.

It was the oldest boy in a uniform or costume and you could see SW's arm on the right, she had on a dress.

The 911 call(s) were after the scream. Yes, the scream was about an hour before the neighbor heard calls for SW.

Neighbor of Summer Wells says she heard a scream shortly before she went missing - YouTube
I sure would like to hear addition detail about this scream from the neighbors. Whether it sounded like a child, an adult, the duration of the scream, how it ended (trailed out or abruptly silenced or muffled) etc.
Why LE is brushing this off is SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads