AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone else pointed out, the sheriff said that family was not cooperating. That is different from saying they lawyered up. <modsnip>
Well if DW is in jail he likely has a lawyer, for that as well the CPS Lawyer. It's his property. So he's free to not allow LE there, so they can't go there and Search,therefore they can't get on the property to question CW,and CH. Same for CW she probably has a lawyer for the CPS case. But she,and CH can stay on the property where LE is not allowed. Iirc DW was really unhappy with LE, and their searches. He looked quite spooked the one time they went back to search. Almost as if he saw a ghost. So I can see why RL said what he did about the lawyers,and it bleeding into the case. It's really sad for Summer,and her brother's. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe they haven't found this precious little girl. Summer Moon - where are you? Does anyone know if they have their boys back. I'm not up to date on the thread but it seems as though the boys are still in foster care. I wonder if they will ever get them back, or if it is a good thing. Moo

When summer arrives, who amongst us will look up in to the sky for the beautiful moon on a warm night, and always think of this little girl - Summer Moon. For all their failings, DW and CB-W did give her a beautiful name.

Amateur opinion and speculation

When summer arrives, who amongst us will look up in to the sky for the beautiful moon on a warm night, and always think of this little girl - Summer Moon. For all their failings, DW and CB-W did give her a beautiful name.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Lovely post, yes they did give her a beautiful name. :)

Hard to believe they haven't found this precious little girl. Summer Moon - where are you? Does anyone know if they have their boys back. I'm not up to date on the thread but it seems as though the boys are still in foster care. I wonder if they will ever get them back, or if it is a good thing. Moo

They do not have the boys back, no.

Here it is, May :( Going on almost a year since SW came up missing.
No new announcements, nothing in the news but I believe somebody knows something.

I often wonder, if she is still with us, how tall she would be now, how long her hair is, does she still like Paw Patrol . . .

Hopefully we will hear something before the one-year mark.

Hoping it will be good.

Here it is, May :( Going on almost a year since SW came up missing.
No new announcements, nothing in the news but I believe somebody knows something.

I often wonder, if she is still with us, how tall she would be now, how long her hair is, does she still like Paw Patrol . . .

Hopefully we will hear something before the one-year mark.

Hoping it will be good.

Sadly, I think she was gone the day she was reported missing.
I've always leaned toward an accident/cover up.
Granted, I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was actually a random creep, spotted her alone, and snatched her away.
It does happen.

jmo

Granted, I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was actually a random creep, spotted her alone, and snatched her away.
It does happen.

jmo
=( I’ve been a lurker here since Molly Tibbetts. Then it was Shannan Watts and Bella and CC..

Not anywhere near as long as many of you but Summer has my heart. When i lay down to go to bed, this is the first thing i read/check.

It does happen.

jmo

I believe she was gone before she was ever reported missing. I don't believe she wandered off, and I don't believe she was snatched by some random creep.

I'll just leave it at that.

I believe she was gone before she was ever reported missing. I don't believe she wandered off, and I don't believe she was snatched by some random creep.

I'll just leave it at that.

In the beginning I thought she had probably wandered off and she would be found.

Then I thought maybe she wandered and someone picked her up, a crime of opportunity.

When we got to know the parents, grandma & family friends, my opinion has changed back and forth.

I'm almost to the point where I agree with you, Mountain_Kat. She has been gone since day one or before.

I just don't know anymore :(.

But, someone knows.

In the beginning I thought she had probably wandered off and she would be found.

Then I thought maybe she wandered and someone picked her up, a crime of opportunity.

When we got to know the parents, grandma & family friends, my opinion has changed back and forth.

I'm almost to the point where I agree with you, Mountain_Kat. She has been gone since day one or before.

I just don't know anymore :(.

But, someone knows.
"She was just gone". "Two minutes" in the playroom, basement door was locked,wait it was unlocked. She was wearing a pink top,and grey shorts,or is a sweat suit?

For those of you who feel Summer was gone (assuming we are discussing deceased?) before being reported missing: where do you think that would physically place her at her last seen alive?

Last seen alive by a non-relative (I’ll include H and H’s family as relatives here) - Perhaps on a Sonic drive-through camera, if there was one and it captured her voice or an image of the backseat?

Minutes... turn into hours...

<moo>

"The trip from Warrior’s Path State Park back to Ben Hill Road is just over 17 miles. But Bly couldn’t recall how many hours that was before she reported her daughter missing."

“You know, I really can’t tell you all the time details because time gets away from you when you’re trying to enjoy yourself,” Bly said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck