AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they're lying about how long she was not being watched. I think they didn't want to risk being hit neglect charges or losing custody of the other children. I literally can't see a scenario where a family member hurt her, makes no sense.

The time window on this case is just so tight that I can't see a family member hurting her and disposing of her so well that she hasn't be found yet. Not impossible but I'm not just seeing it.
hypothetically, what if a child was sleeping in the car when it returned home, and stayed in the hot car while everyone else did other things, until it was too late?

If so, the time window might be much wider ....

The time window on this case is just so tight that I can't see a family member hurting her and disposing of her so well that she hasn't be found yet. Not impossible but I'm not just seeing it.
I tend to agree with you, and everyone who has been following this thread knows my prime theory. That said, there is so much murkiness about timelines and events of the day that it would seem anything is possible.
I try to scrape away all the noise and circus and stick to the few points that seem to be clear, and seemingly factual. I speculate that when CW-B, G'Ma, and SW returned home that the adults took a nap. I believe this is the time period in which SW disappeared, which could have been a span of 1.5-2 hours. If the family already had scrutiny from outside agencies over the care of the kids, then it makes sense that CB-W has been fuzzy on some of the facts of that day related to SW as well as allegedly giving H intoxicants.

Amateur opinion and speculation

hypothetically, what if a child was sleeping in the car when it returned home, and stayed in the hot car while everyone else did other things, until it was too late?

With a child this age, it's extremely unlikely. Imo, she'd wake if it started to get too hot, she was totally capable of unlocking and opening the doors, etc. If this were an infant or toddler, I might think differently.

With a child this age, it's extremely unlikely. Imo, she'd wake if it started to get too hot, she was totally capable of unlocking and opening the doors, etc. If this were an infant or toddler, I might think differently.

The only way I think this could have happened is if their were child locks on the car and she couldn't get out on her own.

I believe they're lying about how long she was not being watched. I think they didn't want to risk being hit neglect charges or losing custody of the other children. I literally can't see a scenario where a family member hurt her, makes no sense.

I 100% agree with this. IF she was hurt, I don't think it was by an adult in the household.

As I recall, the seatbelt latch was difficult.

Also, CBW said she had to help Summer out. Maybe with the seatbelt, probably with the door. Not a sedan, but a truck where presumably the front door has to be opened before the back door could be opened. Not sure if a backseat passenger could easily open the doors.

I noted at the time CWB's description about how Summer just popped up/out.

An oversplain?

Just my opinions/observations

This is what I've assumed happened. Either when she dropped off the boy & hung out with his mother, or after they got home. Lost track of time and left her sleeping in a hot car.

There was talk about her being asleep in the car while her mom and the teen went inside his house for a bit...

What if she fell asleep in the car at that time, got very warm, and maybe passed out because of hitting her head or something like that during her swim?

If she had been in the car, deeply asleep, for a very long time, before they even arrived home, it is possible she just passed out fro dehydration, imo.

Moo. She was left alone much longer than reported. I think she got into something, perhaps drugs, perhaps twisted tea, and wandered away. If she had a much longer head start than we think, she’s pretty deep in the woods. She may have come across some unsavory character on her journey who took/moved her or she may have just laid down and passed. I don’t think it was a planned abduction. I think her remains will be discovered many years down the line, within a few miles of the house, and that she died within a day or two of when she went missing. She’s 100% a victim of her environment.

I have considered this, but if she died in the car there would be decomposed odor for sure unless she was moved within minutes.

Dogs are controversial for sure, but this site says:

“Dogs are able to pick up a scent within minutes of the death or years later.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members