AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but not everyone spends every waking moment on the internet, you know ? It's possible this person doesn't even know LE is looking for them. I'm sure it will be on the news tonight and tomorrow, so maybe someone will contact LE then. We can hope, anyway.

We are not very far away and most people I know had not heard about Summer’s disappearance. So it makes sense that the person might not know they are a possible witness, or whatever, if they live a bit away.

Here it says " officials have identified a toyota pick up truck ..."
That makes it sound more like they have surveillance footage rather than this just being an eyewitness report.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it reads to me.

Maybe the sighting was near Summer's home and then later LE was able to "pick up" the described truck elsewhere in the area on surveillance... then asked the person to come in and see the surveillance on LE's video and identified it as the truck they had seen? So, only now does LE say they've "identified" the truck as being in the area? So, it's a little bit of both? I don't know!

People who like to go fishing use those buckets, too. Unfortunately, they're very commonly used for many things. Now, if someone thinks they know who that truck might belong to and suddenly the buckets have been "disappeared;" and the ladder hangers removed... that would be a good clue.

We are not very far away and most people I know had not heard about Summer’s disappearance. So it makes sense that the person might not know they are a possible witness, or whatever, if they live a bit away.
IMO, Maybe that is why they used the Amber Alert system without a possible vehicle/person. It seems like such a rural area that they would need all hands on deck to get the info out. I don't know this to be factual though.

LE has not confirmed they and or the dogs have been in the house, camper, or in the cars, any outbuildings or old homes on the property. We have seen outside pics only from both LE and reporters. Irregardless of consent, TBI or other agencies would get a search warrant(s) for court value.

Everyone is a person of interest. DCF would not be allowed to take remaining kids out of home. Home is under watch 24/7 by LE.

LE has not confirmed nor denied any version nor part of any story about that day, except to say she was last seen in the early afternoon. * edited with correction

Remember Dolce? Nothing came from the car ID

Last edited:
LE has not confirmed they and or the dogs have been in the house, camper, or in the cars, any outbuildings or old homes on the property. We have seen outside pics only from both LE and reporters. Irregardless of consent, TBI or other agencies would get a search warrant(s) for court value.

Everyone is a person of interest. DCF would not be allowed to take remaining kids out of home. Home is under watch 24/7 by LE.

LE has not confirmed nor denied any version nor part of any story about that day, except to say she was last seen by a family member in the early afternoon.

Remember Dolce? Nothing came from the car ID

One minor correction before I head to bed. LE said she was last seen in the early afternoon. They didn't say it was by a family member.

Hawkins Co. EMA expects large group of responders at search site for Summer Wells Sunday | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Hawkins County Emergency Management Agency - Tennessee
about an hour ago

Tomorrow we expect a large group of responders to be on site at the search. Please say a special prayer for this mission. This has been a long and exhausting mission for our responders. I am proud of each responder that has assisted and the community that has been supporting them!!! Please pass any information no matter the size to 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Jamie Miller
EMA Director

IMO, Maybe that is why they used the Amber Alert system without a possible vehicle/person. It seems like such a rural area that they would need all hands on deck to get the info out. I don't know this to be factual though.

Actually (to my surprise), Tennessee's Amber Alert system does not require a vehicle or perp/suspect description.

In order to issue an AMBER Alert, the following criteria must be met:
1. The person is 17 years of age or younger, and;
2. The child is in imminent danger of bodily injury or death, and;
3. There is a description of the child, the abductor, or vehicle, and;
4. On a request from another state for activation, there is a direct and identified nexus to the state of Tennessee and that information is conveyed to TBI at the time of the request.

Source: Tennessee Missing Alerts & Criteria

Notice the "or" part. I too thought Amber Alerts required vehicle/abductor description (since, in 2005, it was displayed on TV's and freeway signs, no smartphones to speak of).

Obviously I realize most/all answers would be just speculation, but I wonder if TBI had new info that led them to issue an AMBER alert when they did.

The 911 call from Don was at 6:30? And he was at work still? On a Tuesday night? Do drywall workers typically work past 5 or 6 at night? Wouldn't they have to be paid overtime? Sorry if these are silly questions but I'm surprised they don't clock out at 5. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd