AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Could well be, who knows...

Marg from Oz, MntnHiker and Flicka1 like this.

2. rkendmar

rkendmar Well-Known Member

Welcome avlmtns and thank you for the link.

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

@Blue1vey You are seen and heard. I know nada about statistics and survey wise with that stuff I'd have to ask one of my Ivy League friends. Heck even a Senior in High School.

This is just me. My opinion. First people murder for different reasons. Some probably justifiably. You murder for money, revenge, you're mad at the world. Now, you're an RSO.
    Why do you manipulate a child OR an underage girlfriend into a position that they can't consent to? Money? You're a human trafficker. Revenge? You have no sexual desires towards children yet in revenge you'll sexually assault them? No. Don't work that way.

However as I said you are heard because as good a tool as the RSO list is......we so know there's people never dimed on. There's gotta be a first for a pedophile. Are he/she on a registry? Zipcodes? Pfffftttttt. Uhhhh do they drive? I'll spare everyone because I could go on. Actually my wrath is on the people who KNOW your kids Uncle Fred gets himself into a mess with kids but what your kid claims happened to them isn't true.

Obviously not based on science. I do believe some of pedophilia is genetic.

Also, recognized is that ALL those on an RSO list wouldn't hurt a child. Just women. Or probably men as well.

That was all obviously based on emotion. We could have a good discussion once they find this gorgeous girl.

Peace.

4. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

Knew what? That a Toyota pickup that was maybe red drove by? And this has to do with Summer's disappearance how? A truck drove by,and they haven't identified the driver so that must be Summer's abductor?

That's a big stretch, IMO.

5. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I would guess that means the witness who saw the truck there wasn't positive which day they saw the vehicle, not that there's anything wrong with the timeline.

Maybe I should say anything *more* wrong with it...

6. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

sbm

"I assume there are RSOs who, ignorantly, developed a relationship with an underage person,"

It's the responsibility of an adult to KNOW how old the person that they're having a relationship with is. The law doesn't recognize "ignorance."

7. heli

heli Well-Known Member

Just got an alert on my phone from Wbirtv that TBI is hoping to contact a possible witness who was driving a pick-up truck in the area late afternoon to early evening

Maxine2U, MadTing, HayLouise and 18 others like this.
  8. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

Okay, Tiff , my brain is fried. But I think I can see where you're going with this. But then, cousin Y would be known to LE ( by name, I mean ), wouldn't they ? Maybe a friend or a neighbor...hmmm...I could see that. Thanks for the sharing your thoughts.

9. Turkeytrot

Turkeytrot Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

10. Mountain_Kat

Right. Got it. Hadn't thought that far down the road. Figuratively speaking.

Marg from Oz, Flicka1, hdo82 and 4 others like this.
  11. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Apologies I wasn’t clear.
    My thinking is if an alert is going out right now, they have been unable to identify the vehicle on their own. If someone in the public now hears the description of this vehicle, it could remind them of someone’s vehicle and call it in as a tip. That is where my thinking was. Cousin scenario was trying to offer a random example.

12. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Your brevity is beautiful.

13. Turkeytrot

Turkeytrot Well-Known Member

Please, please, pleeeeease let someone come forward about this truck. This may be the break they need.

14. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

Do we know if the cars are being identified by cameras or just by witnesses?

15. Mountain_Kat

Makes perfect sense. I think I over focused on the part about " seeing or hearing anything " along with the date of the 14th. I guess I was thinking, " What the heck could someone have seen or heard on the 14th ?! ". I'm telling you, this timeline is driving me bonkers. But I totally get what you're saying now. Thanks.

16. Mountain_Kat

DeDee, Marg from Oz, Flicka1 and 8 others like this.
  17. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

It is also likely to be what another poster stated up thread. Someone saw the vehicle, but is unsure of the date. Maybe it was in the area both days.

I think the good news is, if they witnessed something or have any information, this is a pretty detailed description of a vehicle (ladder, buckets. Etc) and if the owner doesn’t follow media/hear the request to contact TBI, then chances are someone might recognize the vehicle description and call it in.

All JMO

DeDee, misgrn, Marg from Oz and 19 others like this.
  18. gliving

gliving Woof

19. MntnHiker

MntnHiker Well-Known Member

I agree that I think the witness who said the pick-up can't remember if they saw it the 14 or 15. If it's someone who lives in the area and it stood out to them because it's an unfamiliar vehicle, they may have "logged" sighting in their brain and remember it being early that week but just honestly can't remember if it was Mon or Tues. I find that very plausible. I often say that I would make a horrible eye witness because I'm terrible at remembering details about what I've seen when out in public or even at home.

ErinC, Marg from Oz, Flicka1 and 13 others like this.
  20. AmandaSkis

AmandaSkis Well-Known Member

Ugh, I’m confused about looking for a vehicle possibly seen the day before Summer was reported missing. If the vehicle was seen only the day before, then why do we care? If the vehicle was seen both days, I can understand the rationale. But just one day, the day before? How would that fit?

DeDee, Marg from Oz, Flicka1 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.