AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
MO on a possibility:

Imagine LE tracks down the vehicle by cousin X calling in to say that sounds like cousin Y’s vehicle. Y is contacted by LE - “Oh yeah, I was in that area on the 14th.”
All while possibly LE has video evidence to point to the 15th during a certain time frame.

Again an opinion..
That's my line of thinking. So hoping someone calls in a tip for the vehicle. Maybe the truck was scene on both days by different people.

I remember the father saying in the first TV interview they had not located two persons of interest. The next day Leslie said they have interviewed everyone.

Maybe this tip came from the traffic stop they held.

Moo....

Attachments

• F073484B-2F59-4D09-B781-8D854824F060.jpeg
    F073484B-2F59-4D09-B781-8D854824F060.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 9838F3CD-7FB2-4C5F-B834-309AB246B49F.jpeg
    9838F3CD-7FB2-4C5F-B834-309AB246B49F.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 89
The 911 call from Don was at 6:30? And he was at work still? On a Tuesday night? Do drywall workers typically work past 5 or 6 at night? Wouldn't they have to be paid overtime? Sorry if these are silly questions but I'm surprised they don't clock out at 5. MOO.

Trade workers often don't have regular hours because they'd need a steady supply of jobs for it to work out that way. They may not have work for 2 or 3 days or longer and then have 3 jobs lined up after that. If they work into the evening, then the contractor won't give one or two of the jobs away to someone else to keep the jobs on schedule. Trade jobs can fluctuate a lot as far as available work and often must be worked at night in order to have the walls ready for the painter. My ex-husband was a drywaller but, it's the same sort of thing with almost any trade job. If you don't finish you own work, you end up holding up other workers waiting to do their jobs next. And since they don't have a 9 to 5 / 5 days per week job that they can depend on, it often doesn't work out to be overtime at all. (May even add up to less than a 40 hour week.)

Last edited:
In the summer, some people in construction may work extended hours to make up for the work they lose in the winter.

We don't know anything about DW's employer but overtime and other benefits are regulated by the federal government and often tied to the size of the employer, whether the business crosses state lines, and what the job is.

Also, I believe construction workers may take extra time off in the heat of the day and work earlier in the morning and later in the evening.

And sometimes, small companies work until a job is done.
We own a contracting company. Lots of OT hours happen because there is a schedule to keep. Plus a lot of our crews like to get in OT if they can to help support their family.
I don't know what types of jobs DW normally works on but that can make a difference in schedules too.

Knew what? That a Toyota pickup that was maybe red drove by? And this has to do with Summer's disappearance how? A truck drove by,and they haven't identified the driver so that must be Summer's abductor?

That's a big stretch, IMO.

I've been of the mind set she was kidnapped after the fathers first interview. It was a gut feeling. Just kept hoping somebody saw something.

They have searched the woods and researched the woods. Nothing

Moo....

Finish work is a craft. An art, if you will. Just like it takes time for paint to dry, drywall has to set and be smoothed and worked carefully, setting tile properly takes even more time. You don't just look at the clock and say, it's 5, time to go home. You finish what you have begun for the day. And as noted, that may take longer so that the next phase can begin. Getting home late for dinner is the norm. My ex worked in construction. Engineers determined how many hours the job should take. Any hours saved was paid to them in bonuses. They didn't fiddle around and leave things in the middle of a phase of the project.

We own a contracting company. Lots of OT hours happen because there is a schedule to keep. Plus a lot of our crews like to get in OT if they can to help support their family.
I don't know what types of jobs DW normally works on but that can make a difference in schedules too.

Nice residential properties.

The 911 call from Don was at 6:30? And he was at work still? On a Tuesday night? Do drywall workers typically work past 5 or 6 at night? Wouldn't they have to be paid overtime? Sorry if these are silly questions but I'm surprised they don't clock out at 5. MOO.

No Hubby has done drywall for 40 years and his hours were sometimes overnights. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
They wouldn't be allowed to take the remaining kids? I was researching a case just a few days ago in which a young girl went missing similarly to Summer and the family's other children were taken away. And the parents ended up having no involvement in her disappearance.

Is this state specific?

IMO there would be no grounds for the authorities to take the children. Nobody has been declared a POI.

IMO there would be no grounds for the authorities to take the children. Nobody has been declared a POI.

Right. But the comment I was replying to made it sound like they can't be taken away no matter what. Like there's some rule that kids can't be taken away during an active investigation? That's what I was asking for clarification on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361