TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

Was there a door to the outside in the basement.
If there was a door and it was unlocked she could have been taken from the basement Or she could have walked out on her on an gotten lost and picked up by some one riding by.
I imagine in that community like all small communities everybody knows everybody so I feel that an outsider came passing through or Somebody from another community not to faraway may have picked her up. This is pure speculation on my part.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

I think people are having trouble finding empathy for DW. That's understandable given his conduct and criminal offenses.

However, criminal or not, it appears he is suffering for the loss of his daughter. As we gain more insight in to their lifestyle, I think this type of an outcome (some family tragedy), was sadly inevitable. Alleged substance abuse and raising kids is a bad combination that rarely has a positive ending. Very sad.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that Summer's amber alert doesn't show as active anymore. I was checking out another case and noticed that. Not sure when that happened

According to the TBI, it is still active. AMBER Alert – Summer Wells
Is the AMBER Alert still active? Yes. An AMBER Alert remains active until a child is located.

According to the TBI, it is still active. AMBER Alert – Summer Wells
Is the AMBER Alert still active? Yes. An AMBER Alert remains active until a child is located.
This is what I was going by, because she had always been listed active here

"AMBER Alerts" AMBER Alerts

Only one shows active. I'm not sure why that says they stay active until located, because they deactivate them sometimes for a child that's still missing

New post on the Wells website -

Leslie Earhart from the TBI: We are often asked if Youtube entertainment creator Chris McDonough is working for the Wells Family or working for the TBI.
Officer Leslie Earhart from the TBI on 8/9/21 says that "We are not working with Mr. McDonough, nor did we ask for his assistance."
On 7/14/22 she writes, "The information included in my original response is still accurate." Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Why would people even be asking that? Unless he is being paid in an official capacity it only stands to reason they aren't working with him. I hope he helps find her. I hope anyone finds her. I actually thought CW was about to open up during interview & I'm all for truth and honesty.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back