TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

I am an over thinker so I may be way off here but this made me think. I came across an article called the Inter-County Leader, linked below, dated Aug 17, 2011 (pgs 1,19, and 27). The article was about Rose missing and was involved interviewing CH & a friend. On Page 19, under subtitle "Blys Garden" they spoke about the beautiful memorial garden CH made for Rose after she disappeared. It immediately made me think of the "garden" Summer allegedly worked on with CH they day CW said she went missing. The Behavioral science class I took spoke about people unconsciously repeating a behavior when in emotional/high stress situations. I am leaving this vague for a reason but would love to hear thought>

I am an over thinker so I may be way off here but this made me think. I came across an article called the Inter-County Leader, linked below, dated Aug 17, 2011 (pgs 1,19, and 27). The article was about Rose missing and was involved interviewing CH & a friend. On Page 19, under subtitle "Blys Garden" they spoke about the beautiful memorial garden CH made for Rose after she disappeared. It immediately made me think of the "garden" Summer allegedly worked on with CH they day CW said she went missing. The Behavioral science class I took spoke about people unconsciously repeating a behavior when in emotional/high stress situations. I am leaving this vague for a reason but would love to hear thought>

Or maybe the grandmother loves gardening and it's something she has been doing for a while.

Isn't DW about to be released? Anyone have an update on that?
TIA.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I believe it will be October 30th.

Wells said in court that this was his first DUI, to which the judge agreed. The mandatory minimum sentence for that charge is 48 hours in jail, 88 hours of community service, one year of a revoked license, and a $350 fine. However, since Wells’ arrest was a violation of his probation related to a previous possession of a handgun while intoxicated charge, he must serve the remainder of his time of 11 months and 29 days at the Hawkins County Jail. Wells was taken directly from the Hawkins County Courthouse to the Hawkins County Jail that same afternoon.

Well, I guess ol' DW should be getting out of the hoosegow in less than two weeks. Anyone know if he's reuniting with CB-W and heading back to Ben Hill? Where do they go from here? CB-W has been very quiet...let's hope that's a sign she's been focusing on the things she needs to.

Are the other children still in the state’s custody?
Yes, as far as the public knows. There hasn't been any mention of the brothers in months.
Hopefully they are living a normal life, as normal as can be in this situation. Juvenile records
are closed to the public.

This is the last report of the boys that I can find, from June 2022.

This case is at an eerily quiet standstill it seems.:( Hopefully Don and Candus being apart all of these months has helped to better themselves, and they live more productive lives here on out.

I think about this torn apart family a lot, and pray one day that Summer is found alive, healthy, and still being her ornery little girl self. :)

Is there information on how Candus is supporting herself while DW has been in jail? Is she still staying at the property? IIRC, they had a new-ish vehicle - who is making those payments? Was there a Go Fund Me to help them? I’m an inquiring mind!

I was notified via Vine that he is out
If he is smart and learned anything from his time in jail, let's hope he stays away from substances and CW! For the sake of his children, I truly hope the man can walk the straight and narrow. This is such a sad, sad, case all around.

As for little Summer, I am still convinced she lays close to the home, yet to be found.

I know this has nothing to do with finding SW but Sheriff Lawson's son was arrested earlier this month.

Just too close to home.

Jail time was reduced from 20 years to 1 year.
I don't understand why Lawson is still on the SW case.
I feel like it was mishandled from the beginning by the Sheriff's department.

I know this has nothing to do with finding SW but Sheriff Lawson's son was arrested earlier this month.

Just too close to home.

Jail time was reduced from 20 years to 1 year.
I don't understand why Lawson is still on the SW case.
I feel like it was mishandled from the beginning by the Sheriff's department.
I haven't followed too closely for a while, so I'm wondering why you think sheriff Lawson shouldn't be on SW's case.

ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — The father of missing Summer Wells was released from Hawkins County Jail early Sunday morning, according to workers at the facility.

Well, I guess ol' DW should be getting out of the hoosegow in less than two weeks. Anyone know if he's reuniting with CB-W and heading back to Ben Hill? Where do they go from here? CB-W has been very quiet...let's hope that's a sign she's been focusing on the things she needs to.

Doubtful.

I had considered it possible that she had wandered away, but the screams heard by neighbors point to an abduction.

She may have wandered down to the road and been grabbed by a predator who saw an opportunity, but it's also possible that she was stalked and grabbed at or near the house.

If she was grabbed near the house, it could have been by someone known to the family—and the dogs. The dogs probably would have barked at a stranger (but might not have if they weren't right near the house or if the perp had been loitering on the property all day).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back