Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments #2

he would love that, more notoriety for being a psychopath. here is hoping someone leaves this guy bleeding out on a bathroom floor.

There IS a book about him...by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker called “The Killer Across the Table.” There may be others, and I think there’s a thread somewhere around here about it. I’ll see if I can find it for you.

That article states that the families sued Academy Sports for selling guns to the guy who gave them to Todd K. I think thats a reach, but Academy settled. I understand the families wanting to go after anyone they can.

That article states that the families sued Academy Sports for selling guns to the guy who gave them to Todd K. I think thats a reach, but Academy settled. I understand the families wanting to go after anyone they can.

I thought the same.

I found this article about the guy who bought the guns. He obviously knew he was dealing with a very sketchy guy. But how could Academy Sports make that connection? They sold the guns to someone who could legally buy them. They didn’t know the guy was handing them over to a serial/spree killer. One of those situations where it was cheaper to settle I guess.

I thought the same.

I found this article about the guy who bought the guns. He obviously knew he was dealing with a very sketchy guy. But how could Academy Sports make that connection? They sold the guns to someone who could legally buy them. They didn’t know the guy was handing them over to a serial/spree killer. One of those situations where it was cheaper to settle I guess.

Yeah… I don’t like this kind of litigation. It’s like the FedEx sue for Athena Strand’s murder - how could they be liable at all?! I just hate the kind of precedence it sets. I get that people are hurting but this is not right IMO and money does not help heal grief.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back