Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a little worn out checking every one of these threads for new information. I hope that info about new announcements, press conferences, etc. will be posted here on this thread, maybe with a reference to which thread to go to for details.

I think they should keep searching that property. but it is possible there has only been K, CC and the two others in 2.5 years. there are others I think though... at least prior to that.

he hasn't confessed to any more for future game playing.

hearing background voices

another development . . .

Appear to be rehearsing the story lines

Why would NN (or NC I guess?) want them? We know CDC unfortunately passed long ago, why would she want/need his phone records now??

I would still not be surprised to hear she had at least some indirect involvement in the case and knew more than she let on. I know of at least 3 pieces of misinformation she had apparently told the police which possibly hindered the investigation. I won't go into detail, but I expect at a minimum an obstruction charge, and possibly even more. It wouldn't suprise me if she knew where they went. I wont go as far as to say I think she was directly involved, but if it comes out, I don't think I'd be surprised. Let's see what develops.

I can tell you we just saw and excavator come to the seen and do some digging. We are trying to figure out just what they were looking for.

Much smaller police presence but earlier we did see a medium size presence here a while ago. They had buckets and bags and like I said were using that excavator.

CDC's estranged wife has been arrested for impersonating a police officer in relation to this case.

Social media has been both a help and a hindrance in this investigation.

Since TK has confessed to the superbike killings people on SM wonder about the bank killings.

We will tell you what one of the bank victim's son's has to say when he talks with us later.

We will stay here and continue to analyse the situation but as you see that excavator just went back there again.

Live broadcast is over.

Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35, is accused of pretending to be Anderson police officer Charlynn Ezell, the lead investigator on the case, to try to get a service provider to tell her where Charles David Carver’s cellphone last pinged. The arrest warrant against Carver says she identified herself as "Detective Cherles Etzle."

"Basically, she was talking to AT&T trying to get phone records," Capt. Mike Aikens of the Anderson Police Department told the Independent Mail.

http://www.independentmail.com/stor...rles-david-carver-arrested-anderson/93488062/

oh my

Why would NN (or NC I guess?) want them? We know CDC unfortunately passed long ago, why would she want/need his phone records now??
To try finding her own husband. I'm so on the fence with her. She's been made to look really bad but I'm hopeful that she wasn't trying to do something to hurt him. My hooe is that she thought no one was doing enough to find them and she wanted to take it upon herself to try finding him. Maybe possibly. Except on one of her previous fb posts she did say she didn't care where they were. She could be conflicted bc they used to be friends etc. And idk. Wouldn't surprise me either way. Hope she doesn't own or drive a jeep though!!!! That's the car they said a blonde woman came to the property in.. I'm just here waiting for the next pile of poop to hit the fan.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

To try finding her own husband. I'm so on the fence with her. She's been made to look really bad but I'm hopeful that she wasn't trying to do something to hurt him. My hooe is that she thought no one was doing enough to find them and she wanted to take it upon herself to try finding him. Maybe possibly. Except on one of her previous fb posts she did say she didn't care where they were. She could be conflicted bc they used to be friends etc. And idk. Wouldn't surprise me either way. Hope she doesn't own or drive a jeep though!!!! That's the car they said a blonde woman came to the property in.. I'm just here waiting for the next pile of poop to hit the fan.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I guess I didn't entertain the fact that maybe she impersonated a police officer weeks ago, and not this week. For some reason I assumed it meant like recently, even though we know CDC isn't alive so that's why I was confused. If it was weeks ago, that would make a lot more sense!

This may not be as much of a big deal as it seems to be on the surface. The crime is bad, but she could have really just wanted to know where the heck they were. Either she's very stupid or very evil.

Can this case get any more bizarre? Wait... yes, I think it can. :facepalm:

What possible reason could there be, for her to risk being arrested to obtain that information? This just keeps going further and further down the tracks on the Crazy Train right into Crazy Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10