Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see much new info in the 48 Hours special. The only things I had not seen were the interviews with KB in the back of the ambulance after she was freed. KB said that TK had told her he already had a specific person planned for his next victim, if he could get the woman and her boyfriend to visit his property.

This case just keeps going and going.

Though serial killer Todd Kohlhepp is now serving life in prison, federal agencies continue to examine how he amassed an arsenal of weapons.

Both the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are still investigating the Kohlhepp case, according to documents, and part of that investigation centers on his collection of at least dozens of firearms

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20170625/feds-investigate-how-kohlhepp-amassed-weapons

From that link (BBM):
On September 6th, investigators went to speak to Nichole Carver, Charlie’s estranged wife of 2 years. Nichole stated that she had went into Charlie’s apartment when she found it unlocked and took his computer and Kala’s dog that she had left behind. Carver told investigators the search bar showed they were looking to go to Myrtle Beach. On that day, investigators also asked to see Charlie’s car, which investigators believed Carver had told others that Charlie’s car had mechanical issues and that it was in her garage. Investigators did not find them.

Cell phone records were pulled from Kala and Charlie’s phone on September 9th. Those cell phone records were returned to the police department on September 22nd and officers determined that Kala and Charlie’s phones pinged in the same location on the last day they had activity, which is August 31st.

On September 11th, Charlie’s mother passed along messages that she said she received from Nichole, stating that Charlie had called her from a Myrtle Beach hospital and that Charlie’s car was found at the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport.

But a search of both locations revealed nothing.

On September 21st, officers received a call from someone who reported strange activity on Charlie’s Facebook page. That activity included private messages saying that he was OK and that he needed money to be transferred to Nichole. A search of the IP address revealed that strange activity came from the home of Nichole Carver.

:eek: :confused: WTH is wrong with that woman?!?

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article158189419.html

"During a recorded jail interview between Kohlhepp and his girlfriend, Kohlhepp says the man got him some of the guns and that he is “going to get hit with a lot of charges,” most of them federal."

???

What am I missing here? GIRLFRIEND?

She has never been identified, as far as I can find, but I wonder if they may be referring to the woman TK wanted to give money to for her child's education?

From that link (BBM):

:eek: :confused: WTH is wrong with that woman?!?

She is batshit crazy!

Does anyone know if LE took CC's computer from Nichole upon learning she had taken it from his apartment on September 6th? Or even looked at it? Seems as though it would have held some clues....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article158189419.html

"During a recorded jail interview between Kohlhepp and his girlfriend, Kohlhepp says the man got him some of the guns and that he is “going to get hit with a lot of charges,” most of them federal."

???

What am I missing here? GIRLFRIEND?

JMO...
Go back and watch the 2 interrogation videos posted upstream. I believe she's mentioned in at least one of them, and also it is her child he wanted to give money to for college, if I remember what I heard correctly. JMO.

JMO...
Go back and watch the 2 interrogation videos posted upstream. I believe she's mentioned in at least one of them, and also it is her child he wanted to give money to for college, if I remember what I heard correctly. JMO.

Also, if we remember Todd Kohlhepp was/is a convicted felon. He would not have been able to purchase any firearms legally. If you watch the videos he has a virtual armory both in his home and cars and in the shipping container. He's speaking about the person he had purchase firearms for him.

I wish the NY Post had included the entire letter and not just the first page of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do, too!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

omg I need to go to bed... I thought 'oh look! Ted Koppel has his own thread now' :facepalm: Good night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998