Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

sourced: FNC FB page
https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolin...70870329165/10154681742604166/?type=3&theater

Attachments

• container.jpg
    container.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 600
It is just like the one Nate Kibby used. Makes me wonder if TK followed that story on the news.

Here was the one used in that case

attachment.php

The TK container appears to be the same proportions as this one from the Kibby case

Attachments

• kibby container.jpg
    kibby container.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 446
Is it the size of a train boxcar? That's what it reminds me of.
Yes, you will see them loaded to rail often.

I know they said 30', but it looks like a 40' to me.

It looks like there is a rusted out hole in the middle of it, so she was able to get at least some air. Poor girl. :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes, you will see them loaded to rail often.

It looks like there is a rusted out hole in the middle of it, so she was able to get at least some air. Poor girl. :(

I remember reading there was another container inside of that one that she was kept in =(

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I remember reading there was another container inside of that one that she was kept in =(

Oh geeze, I had not heard that.

I seem to recall they said she was in a cage inside the shipping container as well :(

Interesting that the hole through the middle of the container seems to be on both sides.

I didn't get to pause it quick enough and it won't let me rewind the stream but that rusty spot in the middle has a tube poking out of it, it was clear to see as they drove it away just now

I saw that too... I thought it was a rag or something. I wonder what that was... it is not at all visible in the picture you showed above, but it was sticking out from that side. The hole is visible from the other side as well, that had the big 335 sprayed on it in pink.

I didn't get to pause it quick enough and it won't let me rewind the stream but that rusty spot in the middle has a tube poking out of it, it was clear to see as they drove it away just now

My video froze as it was driving away and I see what looks like a bunch of holes toward the back side. Looks like bullet holes. I took a screenshot:
attachment.php

I saw that too... I thought it was a rag or something. I wonder what that was... it is not at all visible in the picture you showed above, but it was sticking out from that side. The hole is visible from the other side as well, that had the big 335 sprayed on it in pink.

tube.PNG

Best shot I could get. Looked like a tube before, now I'm not too sure but something is sticking out

My video froze as it was driving away and I see what looks like a bunch of holes toward the back side. Looks like bullet holes. I took a screenshot:
attachment.php

Yeah it does. Easy way to make air holes.. I hope. The alternative is terrifying! How long would it take rust to form on something like that? We need an expert!

Wow. I wondered if the holes on the sides were maybe from one shot, since it looks like they are in the exact same spot. Those holes on the back look very much like bullet holes. What a freak.

I seem to recall they said she was in a cage inside the shipping container as well :(

I thought maybe I had misunderstood so I had to go and find where this cage was described and I found it:

She was held for two months inside a steel four-foot-by-six-foot metal cage that was placed inside the 30-foot-long metal storage container.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...n-storage-container-on-sex-offenders-property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member