Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find them as missing?

Wait... MC's mom reported them missing 12/2015, they had both been released from jail recently.

Ms. Mcgraw's mother reported the couple missing. had been recently released from jail earlier that month.

Meagan told mom she had a job, mom bonded her out. then reported missing on ________ 22, 2015.

They both were recently released from jail

Not to speak ill of the dead but both had history of panhandling

It looks like their baby was less than a month old when they went missing. :(

Wow... mom bonded Meagan out of jail because she had a job she wanted to do. I wonder if it was cleaning houses.

eta.... scratch that, their baby was a few months old.

Megan's mother reported them missing last year
Both had been released from jail earlier in the month before they disappeared
Megan had a job and her mother bonded her out so she could go work a job she got.
Both had a history of panhandleing
After they were reported missing both had warrants out on them
TK told LE their names and pointed out their graves

It looks like their baby was less than a month old when they went missing. :(

Wow... mom bonded Meagan out of jail because she had a job she wanted to do. I wonder if it was cleaning houses.

:thinking:

both had a history of panhandling in efforts to make money. no wish to speak ill of the dead, trying to be sensitive. leads on missing persons case garnered few leads.

Todd re initiated contact with us. He referred to both by name. That is why he was seen on the property was to show us where.

We feel we have done a thorough search. we will still have the scene guarded. Processing for now is over of that scene.

Clear up something. TK was not brought back to the scene yesterday. That is inaccurate. Backhoe was there yesterday to fill in the areas from which the Coxies where exhumed.

How did TK know the victims.? Any connection between them and KB & CDC.

Can we please discuss this FetLife website now? It's huge on this case!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I mean no disrespect but this again sounds as if LE thought that were running from their warrants added along with their background and lifestyle and may have not taken the missing report serious

Looking at FB, did they have 3 children? Seeing posts of 2 older kids....(doesn't the newborn look like little Chance?).

Did he mentioned why he targeted this couple to be killed?

I really can't go into that.

What is the delay in charging him?

Well there is no reason to rush, hes not going anywhere

Was he apprehended on the property or at his home

at his home

Search warrants were being served both at home and property. He was apprehended at his home after investigators at the property told others at his home they had found KB

The container removed was the one KB was kept in.

Can you tell us about what the container looked like inside

not at this time no

Looking at FB, did they have 2 children? Seeing posts of 2 kids....(doesn't the newborn look like little Chance?).
From an old police blotter of their arrest and endangering child, looks like another child. Mods please snip if not allowed to link this.
http://www.goupstate.com/news/20090923/police-blotter-man-faces-multiple-robbery-charges

Also, drugs may have been involved, and there is a comment TK once made that he dislikes drug use and will kill drug dealers....

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Can we please discuss this FetLife website now? It's huge on this case!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I agree. I think it has a LOT to do with it. I know no one wishes to speak ill of the deceased people, but facts are facts. And if discussing it can save one person or make them be more careful in their endeavors, it's worth it.

So, we now have two couples victimized by TK.
I wonder if these two were on that 'other' site.

I feel like in his mind he thinks he is some sort of vigilante. Maybe he considers fetish life adultery, maybe his parents split when he was young because someone cheated. Maybe he didn't think these parents were caring for their children like they should.... it seems all the people who have been found deceased have some sort of troubled past.

Don't quote me on the super bike murders, because I have no idea his reasoning on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member