Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Discussion in 'LISK Unidentified Victims' started by bessie, Apr 5, 2011.

1. karmaskiss01

karmaskiss01 Active Member

Yes I agree with both of you. He either doesn't remember correctly or somehow mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. nedflanders1980

nedflanders1980 Member

Agreed Cullen is all over the place. Its just another maddening piece to the puzzle.

It is written, though, with certainty, that he told the police Peaches hometown was Bristol.

3. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

While tattoo designs don't always hold meanings these days, I think they might have back in the 90s, AND I wonder if any of the girls might have been employed by the Forbidden Fruit (cherries and peaches) club in Ronkonkoma. I think the business has been around a long time. Also wonder if any members of law enforcement frequented the club as customers.

And, I'm curious if the owners of this club own other strip joints... maybe in Queens or ???

4. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Just a reference to the incredibly small size of the letters that people believe they are seeing.

Attached Files:

5. GINK

GINK New Member

its progress the c f are in narrow part of leaf note the slant

6. nedflanders1980

nedflanders1980 Member

In an even stranger twist, Cullen has said he was contacted by a woman claiming to be Peaches mother looking to get an in memorial tattoo for her son! How crazy is this!

[video=youtube;v8PESE2CTis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8PESE2CTis[/video]

7. dc20015

dc20015 Member

I'm too chicken to volunteer for pain but I'm 38 and many of my friends are tatted. So I've had tatted friends since the 90s. It seems people's tats almost always mean something to them. Ethnic background, a special quote, dedications to loved ones here or departed, profession, frat/sorority, band, or just something they are fond of. For ex my friend who loves pit bulls has a tat of a pittie. The meanings aren't always deep and they're often cheesy or cliched, but there's usually a significance to the wearer. I don't think that's changed by decade.

8. GINK

GINK New Member

I just want to say that it''s not what I think I'm seeing. Calibration of NIST precision measuring tools are part of my history. It is strict and repeatability is absolute. I think its time for a 3rd party who doesnt know about this thread and what we are saying and see if that party can come up with the letters on the leaf. Maybe someone in LE who is qualified, then we can together take this to the next level. This thread is a real great group of people and the subject is seemingly comming together....Some amazing stuff. I think this has a lot of hope.

9. Kellyd

Kellyd New Member

Wow!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

10. Anonymous81

Anonymous81 New Member

What if it's not a T but a + like 2 initials?

11. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

I guess my post was confusing. I agree with you... tattoos have meaning for the individual. I just don't believe they always share the same symbolic meaning (as much as they did in the past).

12. dc20015

dc20015 Member

Mmm I would say it was probably easier to stereotype a person before if they had tattoos. Tattoos were seen I think As a biker/inmate/gang member/rocker thing. Now everyone and their grandma has ink. People have good mainstream jobs and visible ink often. That trend began in the early-mid 90s yes.

13. blort14

blort14 New Member

I'm a graphic artist, so I was trying to isolate pixel depth on the letters. I think the "B" is an "O" with noise above it. At first I thought it said TOP. But it didn't make sense to start the letters at the center of the leaf. So if you look at the two possible faded letters to the left of the "T", the spacing would make more sense. Then when I focused out, and viewed overall, I saw the word GATOR.

14. scotiansleuth

scotiansleuth New Member

Do you have the image with the masks you used to see this, I'd be interested in taking a look?

15. scotiansleuth

scotiansleuth New Member

This may be neither here nor there but the more I look at the tattoo the more I believe it may be an apricot not a peach. The leaves are thicker and have the tapering common in apricot leaves, while peach leaves are longer and slender and don't have that same tear drop tapering.

16. GINK

GINK New Member

I'm just thinking if Websleuths could get handwriting expert Cina Wong to study the lettering in the peach leaf? Sure it's different but I would bet she would modify her technique to see what she see's the writing on the leaf...Just a wishful idea, miracles do happen.

17. DQN

DQN Former Member

I agree it looks more like an apricot than a peach, the leaves are bigger, and it has a natural heart shape to it. They are both dark orange and lighter pale orange.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. dc20015

dc20015 Member

Hmmm true.

19. darthorcinus

darthorcinus Member

True, but it could also just be a mistake on the artists' part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

Missing African American Female

Sonya Renee Cloud - Oliver also spelled Sonia in some M/P reports.

Date Last Seen: August 30, 1995

33 Years Old, unknown DOB

66.0 to 67.0 inches in height

120 to 125 lbs

Missing from Buffalo NY

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23353/3

Wasn't Melissa Barthelemy from Buffalo??

Could Peaches be from Buffalo too?