Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Discussion in 'LISK Unidentified Victims' started by bessie, Apr 5, 2011.

1. leonhardt

leonhardt Member

This update is downright fascinating to me! I never would have thought to make the connection. Jane Doe I believe #6 had remains from as far back as '96 linked to her. Amazing how far this guy (guys?) will go to keep these women unknown. We may not be much closer to catching the guy, but I do hope we're closer to identifying this woman and her baby. Any new piece of information in this case is worth looking at.

2. dc20015

dc20015 Member

Depends how you define missing. If she had run away for example it could've been months or years earlier than June 1997

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. WyomingSkyAngel

WyomingSkyAngel Rocky Mountain Fresh

There could be something to this, I've worked with music promoters from ATL & crew affiliations are a big deal.

BTW I want to add the accented bracelet looks like some semi-expensive jewelry my mom bought in the mid-1990s. The bracelet might have been a gift from someone who might remember Peaches. Also the earrings look like what was trendy in that era, so Peaches either worked enough to keep herself looking good or was social enough to get gifts from suitors. (Meaning she probably wasn't slovenly or addicted.)

valerie7 likes this.
  4. Kodiak

Kodiak Active Member

I opened the tattoo pic in Photoshop and applied HDR Monochrome Toning and it does reveal possible lettering.

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 3.42.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 3.43.04 PM.png

5. ShelliMack82

ShelliMack82 Member

I have thought from the start that the GB4 and the other bodies found were 2 different killers. I now think that Jessica Taylor, Peaches aka Jane Doe #3, Jane Doe #6, and toddler are all connected and maybe Asian male. The killer I assume we will call the Manorville Butcher. I hope that I can help to find out who these people are and now I am anxious and not in a good way to see how many more deaths we could tie to this killer. IMO I think that over lapping of the dumping grounds of these 2 killers could be a coincidence. This could definitely be the key to identifying Peaches and Toddler and maybe the rest of the missing in this case.

6. jessr927

jessr927 Yonkers NY Jane Doe, victim of Robert Shulman

7. kbpirate

kbpirate Active Member

In the book Lost Girls, MB's friend that she worked the streets with before she started using Craigslist said they used to work outside the strip clubs to catch guys as they were leaving.

8. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

I think I've figured this all out. Sorry, I posted a picture of Jane Doe #6 alongside of Bridgett above. I was confusing Jane Doe #6 with Jane Doe #3.

Jane Doe #6 is Caucasian
    Jane Doe #3/Peaches is African American
    Fire Island Jane Doe is Caucasian

I think I've got it now~~off to try to help give them their names back!!!

I still think Bridgett is a good match for Jane Doe #6.

Sorry for my confusion. :blushing:

9. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Took it a bit further and it could mean tB8. What does it mean? The tattoo was located on her left breast, add to it "boy trouble" (according to Tattoo artist), a bite taken out of the heart shaped peach and it could have a sexual meaning like:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tB8 = TO BE ATE (TO BE EATEN) A piece of her peaches was just bitten off.. Someone just took a bite.. She is being "eaten", sexually?

-Nin

Attached Files:

10. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

Did the CT tattoo shop confirm that the lettering was done at the same time the peach tattoo was? The reason I ask is many people cover other tattoos when they are no longer with that person. So, I'm wondering if the peach tattoo was covering up an old tattoo?

11. rats

rats Where is Justice for the Jane and John Does?

I am super surprised that they linked Jane Doe #3 to Peaches! I wish we had a facial reconstruction though...

12. PositiveLight

PositiveLight Active Member

Okay Just saw the update on Peaches.
    Is it possible that Peaches and her daughter were killed by the father of the little girl?
    Matching bracelets makes me think of something a boyfriend would give to his daughter and her mama.
    Also something that keeps running through my mind is if the peach had a bit mark in it, could that imply someone "owned" her? Like a pimp? I'd be interested to know if any other women with fruit tattoos are missing or found deceased.
    I would venture to guess if some of the pimps in the area were questioned, they may very well know the fruit tattoo meaning and who the girls "belonged to."
    As far as we know right now... who is the first victim or who is considered the first victim?
    Is It Fire Island Jane Doe?

13. vintagechick

vintagechick New Member

just saw this update on news12, wow...
    I have a question maybe someone can answer...if the tattoo artist remembers his work, cant he identify the woman? don't all tattoo parlors take photo ID? I've been getting tattoos here on long island for some 20+ years and they always have taken a photo copy of my ID plus write on forms you sign the design of tattoo. hope this is not a dumb question (just got courage to post, been reading threads forever :)

valerie7 and Tora Gahan like this.
  14. KentuckyKaren

KentuckyKaren Member

I am new to this thread, but I have a very basic question... Please forgive me if it is a dumb one... but the photo I saw of the tattoo on "Peaches" showed clearly pale, Caucasian skin. But she was reported as a Black woman. I understand that decomp can cause color change, but doesn't skin usually get darker, not lighter, after death? Can someone explain this to me?

15. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I thought it read TBP, (e.g., "The B??? Peach"), but your theory makes sense. I will follow the bunny trail to see where it leads. At least it's something concrete we can pursue.

16. No it's not

No it's not that simple

17. bessie

I don't have an exact answer for you (I believe it has to do with processing skin to make tattoos more visible), but at the link are photos of another AA woman found dead in New Orleans in 2010. Her body was burned and left in a playground where it was discovered just after Christmas 2010. She was named Aiysha Dyrell Lee from Columbia, SC, and had been staying in a NOLA homeless shelter. Before she was burned, she was stabbed to death.

The reconstruction showed her to be relatively dark skinned, but the skin beneath the tattoo with writing is light.

http://media.nola.com/crime_impact/photo/murder-victim-tattoosjpg-12674d49debf4a65.jpg
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/01/new_orleans_police_department_9.html

She had other tattoos not shown.

The WS thread and reconstruction for comparison:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-SUNO-Dec-10-Aisha-Lee&p=6352611#post6352611

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-SUNO-Dec-10-Aisha-Lee&p=5988986#post5988986

18. PositiveLight

PositiveLight Active Member

Welcome!!!! [emoji322]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

19. bessie

Thought this was interesting, whether relevant to this case or not:

BAD PEACH

It means your a bad ass gay, you smoke a lot of weed, your sometimes a loaner, you like sparkles, masterbating, fruit and eating the rich.

Im a bad peach, stoned, totally alone, sitting in the backyard twittling my own.

by Mara Milk June 14, 2016

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bad Peach

20. joe333

joe333 New Member

This is absolutely huge for the LISK case. Someone will recognize that tattoo. I have studied this case for years and this is the first I've even heard about the "Peaches" tattoo. Also, that pillowcase will most likely be recognized by someone. It looks to be a higher quality pillowcase. I can remember every pillow case my husband and I have had for almost twenty years because I'm always the one who purchases them. I'm hoping LISK's wife or significant other will put two and two together.