Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Discussion in 'LISK Unidentified Victims' started by bessie, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

If there was a Tattoo magazine for Georgia. We could email them the story adding the photo. Human interest. The media's friend.

I did some research on Georgian Tattoos.

There are Peaches everywhere. It is certainly something you get if you are from Georgia. Maybe she was a student in Georgia Tech?

Anyway, none of them have a bite but the do drip juice. The have something which is obvious though. A brown twig stem which connects the fruit to the tree. The person who did this Tattoo really didn't do a Georgian Tattoo. They are 3D. This is 2D. Of course I could be wrong it could be someone in a prison who did hers with unprofessional gear but I don't think so. Just someone not from Georgia not used to Peaches is my opinion. But I think she is, and she might have taken her kid to a client, or invited him around. Might have been poor in the big city with no one to trust to mind the kid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Hotpotato

Hotpotato Member

I assumed she got the tattoo when she was older, not when she was 3. Peaches age is listed as teenager-30 if I'm remembering correctly

3. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

Correct 16-30 Years Young.

NamUs #11652

4. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

Something new:

"Peach – take into account inking a peach with a bite taken out of it to symbolize taking a emit of life and living it to the fullest."

For my sins I'm a poet, and the Internet gave me something of an explanation as to the Tattoo (above), which directly contradicted the Tattoo Artist, and may be closer to the truth if indeed she was happy when she turned up with her friend.

It got me thinking about Symbolism and what each Tattoo meant. Then I stumbled across a young lady with a Peach Tattoo and a bite on her her blog I think. She explained the reasoning behind the Tattoo through some poetry.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
    I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
    I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

– T.S. Eliot, The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Here is a list of the top 8 Atlanta Tattoo Parlours would anyone here like to email them or tweet or Facebook them with the Peaches and Cherries Tattoos in case they may recognise one of them or can explain what they mean. http://www.gafollowers.com/best-tattoo-shops-atlanta/#_

[​IMG]

I found a Peach with a bite out of it so they do exist in Georgia. What it means to this person is anyone's guess but people from the state might know.

What a Peach Tattoo means in Feng Shui

Peach. One of the most popular feng shui fruit symbols, peach is the symbol of immortality. The peach is also known in feng shui as the fruit of heaven because of its prominence in many ancient Chinese legends about the Immortal gods. Peach came to be associated with wealth, health, abundance and longevity. The peach is also known as a feng shui symbol of love and marriage. In China, "love luck" is often referred to as "peach blossoms luck".

Peach Symbolism

Pomegranates and peaches express immortality and luxury (the velvet of the peach's skin and the ruby red fruits inside the pomegranate).

Cherries Symbolism

Cherries express eroticism and orgasm.

For others the Peach symbolizes immortality; the cherry refers to the ideas of modesty and beauty

5. jacobd83

jacobd83 New Member

I think i am going to try and email natonal news sources

6. Hotpotato

Hotpotato Member

I still say money will get people talking.

7. Evey

Evey New Member

My thought is maybe the killer New they were looking for her so rather than keep his trophies he strategically left them. Keyes sadly never admitted to all his murders so it makes me wonder if he was in new York since liked hunting in the wild.

8. Evey

Evey New Member

Thank you guys for the map links. I'm debating sending hush(they make tattoo numbing products) or a few other ones to see if they would share the image it would reach tons of people with tattoos or who do them

9. jacobd83

jacobd83 New Member

I emailed three major news sources, good moring america, abc news, and nbc news.,... Now all i am waiting for is an email back... Fingers crossed

10. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

New Bedford 2004. Could there be a connection if the sheet Peaches was in came from this area.

Who is She???

On August 8, 2004, the remains of black female were found in a wooded area just behind the Plainville Truck stop. A Skull and a woman's toros were found buried in a shallow grave buried by either a blanket or a burlap. Law Enforcement estimates that she may have been between the ages of 25 to 35 years old and her height may have been between 4 foot 9 inches to 5 foot 3 inches. There was no answer as to how she died but she was placed there by someone. The victim may have also been bi-racial and been at the site for at least three to ten years.
    For more information about this case visit the Doe Network.

If you have any idea as to who this person may be, please contact the Plainville Police Department at 508-699-1212 or 508-695-7115.

11. Kellyd

Kellyd New Member

Thank you Jacob, my fingers and toes are crossed!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

12. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig Well-Known Member

Could you provide a link to Namus and the article? This is interesting...:thinking:

13. Hotpotato

Hotpotato Member

I really don't think you can connect where the company that makes the brand of pillowcase peaches was in to her killer. I do however see a lot of similarities between a lot of murders there and ny

14. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig Well-Known Member

I've thought about the pillow cases and what could possibly come out of identifying them. I've come up with a couple of ideas for them being supplemental information to already known possibilities.
    If for some reason the Wamsutta pillow cases were initially a slow roll out in higher end stores, then the maker Spring Industries would have a shorter list of possible suppliers in NYC and LI. Perhaps being geographically able to pin point an area of purchase that is already been on the radar.
    Also, although LE has the pillow cases, it's identification gives a full picture of what the bedding set looked like complete. It gives a full view of what could have potentially been a crime scene.
    If the bedding actually came from LISK's home it would most likely come from a middle aged, middle income couples bedroom. Indicating that LISK was actually married.
    Also, who knows, maybe there is a picture of a suspect with the full Wamsutta set on their bed?

15. jacobd83

jacobd83 New Member

HERE ARE SOME POSSIABLE I HAVE FOUND... JUST WANT TOO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THEM BEFORE I SUBMIT THEM
    '

1. DERETHA L. JOHNSON-http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/894dfca.html

2 Charlotte Denese Doles http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2671dffl.html

16. Hotpotato

Hotpotato Member

This IS MOO but I think they're both probably a little too old. I mean barely but still. It's not two that I'd personally submit but others might feel differently

17. jacobd83

jacobd83 New Member

18. scotiansleuth

scotiansleuth New Member

19. scotiansleuth

scotiansleuth New Member

20. DQN

DQN Former Member

I think they are good finds Jacobd83, both would have been in their late 20's in 1997. Peaches age estimation was between 16-30