Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the surface yes, but at the end of the day they did not hide the id's of the other bodies. If they are trying to locate a killer releasing the name to the public would be the best move...I mean they did air this on Americas Most Wanted not long after the killing. Det. Bill Brosnan appeared on the show to plea for help with the ID. He still has spoken on the case.There is no reason I can think of why they suddenly would have an ID and not release it....unless they know who did it as well and there is a politically sensitive reason etc. etc. why they would not say who it is. Like someone who died years ago and maybe they had the guy in prison, he gets out on some BS, kills some more and its a major embarrassment...but that seems extremely unlikely...the families have a right to know.

According to the tattoo artist, the family knows. They knew pre-gilgo. SCPD has in my opinion, hindered the identification of the 3 Manorville males. I believe Peaches was a local

If the tattoo artist is to be believed....or his recollection is correct. I am not saying he is lying...but at the end of the day it was a long time ago, the guy sees 50 people a week, talks about god knows what with them. The tattoo was peaches...not a wild skull with "hell" written above it. I mean that tattoo could have been done in any shop in the tri state area of which there are probably a thousand.

If the family did call him to say they were bringing someone in for a "memorial tattoo", I would think he would have contacted the PD and they could have looked through phone records to find out where the call came from. Very strange if he just comes out with that story but never contacted the police. I wonder if the phone records are still available?

I can believe he got a call from the mother and assumed they'd id'd her after AMW aired. It's not like he would automatically get a call from SCPD if they did. It is odd. He did say Peach tattoos aren't common around here.

I can believe he got a call from the mother and assumed they'd id'd her after AMW aired. It's not like he would automatically get a call from SCPD if they did. It is odd. He did say Peach tattoos aren't common around here.
Someone called the tattoo artist. I do not believe it was Peaches mother.
Imagine finding out your daughters body was cut into pieces by watching AMW. Who would you call? Her tattoo artist?

Someone called the tattoo artist. I do not believe it was Peaches mother.
Imagine finding out your daughters body was cut into pieces by watching AMW. Who would you call? Her tattoo artist?

Unless you didn't find out from watching amw. She called the tattoo artist for a specific reason related to his profession...her grandson wanted a tattoo done by the same guy who had tattooed his mom. It sounds like she knew long before, but learned who the tattoo artist was​ from watching Amw. That's why they called him after it aired

Unless you didn't find out from watching amw. She called the tattoo artist for a specific reason related to his profession...her grandson wanted a tattoo done by the same guy who had tattooed his mom. It sounds like she knew long before, but learned who the tattoo artist was​ from watching Amw. That's why they called him after it aired
A crackhead would have claimed her daughters and grandaughters remains.

We just don't have the full story
What we do have makes zero sense. Which is why I do not believe Peaches mother ever made the call. She would have addressed her daughter by name. She would have claimed her daughter and granddaughters remains. They would not be UID.
Ive said this before. There is a killer who likes to play head games with phones. A real twist. Thats who I believe is behind the call to the tattoo artist.

Does anyone know when the AMW episode aired? I never saw it. I lived down the street....there was more than enough news going around that ever warranted watching a quick segment on TV.

I would imagine if the killer called it would have been after the news broke that the tattoo had been traced back to the shop....otherwise how would they know who did the tattoo?

Its certainly a weird story. I just dont understand why the cousin or friend would have ever come forward to look for her. Also, if she got the tattoo with a friend on the way to a party, someone must have been watching the kid. Someone that cared enough for her and the child to do so I would imagine...I mean are we to believe that the killer simply dispatched everyone connected to her?

If Peaches mother had time to call the tattoo artist But not claim her daughters remains? Don't you think claiming her daughters remains and bury her is more important than a stupid tattoo? No way. If that was her mother in reality, Peaches unidentified remains would NOT still be listed on Namus.

I agree with JLNY24, the tattoo artist is in contact with plenty of people and tattoos. At first I thought he was looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Now I think he had good intentions trying to remember the best he could to help and that is why he had 2 different stories, he tried to tell what he thought he may have remembered but obviously wasn't sure or else he would have only one story consistently.

He may very well got a call from someone claiming to be Peaches mother. There are lot of sick people out there that live to make those sick calls, (Hackett is one of them) the call wasn't made to him until it was publicized as to who the tattoo artist was.

From my personal experience when my niece went missing we and LE got calls from every Tom, Dick and Harry stating they saw her in Disney World, here, there and every where and all along she was laying dead in the woods in NY State. Sometimes it is deranged prankster, other times it could be the POI making the calls in hopes of putting LE in a different direction.

Something that doesnt add up as well...i am not 100 percent sure as to when tattoo artist saw the picture and called the cops, but he did say his records were destroyed in floods. I mean (and i dont know) but are floods that common there that his records went missing in what could have been a short period of time. I dont think the guy has any motives, but alot of his story doesnt add up. He lost the records, he didnt follow up on the 2012 call when he had a window of opportunity, his story changed and he remembered an awful lot about a pretty unremarkable tattoo session. Once again, does anyone know how much time elapsed between the duscovery and his call to the police when he recognized the tattoo?

Edit: i checked. It floods alot there. Big one in august 2011. Still would be curious to know when cops first saw him and whether the records were already gone by that point.

Something that doesnt add up as well...i am not 100 percent sure as to when tattoo artist saw the picture and called the cops, but he did say his records were destroyed in floods. I mean (and i dont know) but are floods that common there that his records went missing in what could have been a short period of time. I dont think the guy has any motives, but alot of his story doesnt add up. He lost the records, he didnt follow up on the 2012 call when he had a window of opportunity, his story changed and he remembered an awful lot about a pretty unremarkable tattoo session. Once again, does anyone know how much time elapsed between the duscovery and his call to the police when he recognized the tattoo?

That would probably be from either Hurricane Irene (2011), or Hurricane Sandy (2012), both of which caused extensive damage and flooding all along the Atlantic coasts of New England. There have been some winter storms that also caused extensive flooding. So it's possible.

attachment.php

PLEASE GO AND LIKE PEACH'S FB PAGE

Attachments

• PEACHS FB PAGE AD.jpg
    PEACHS FB PAGE AD.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 442
SO last night I watched "Who killed Jane Doe" again, every week I pick up tid bits of information. The victim from last night was found with an afghan. LE said when a victim is found with bedding you can be sure they were murdered at home or someone else's home.

20 years later when the family submitted a possible match to unidentified remains, it took 2 years for it to be looked at and confirmed.

Is it possible the tattoo artist was mistaken about which Bristol Peaches was from? Theres Bristol Co's in NY and Mass. Maybe he made an assumption it was Connecticut. Its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth