Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok now seeing the tattoo in this better quality picture. I do not think those are letters at all! They look to me like lines that were drawin to add shading and depth. If you look at the other leaf there's a similar dark area in there too. I think it's an illusion. An illusion that looks like it may say Tyra. I feel like if words were in there police would've noted them in their reports to help identify the victim.

attachment.php

Am I the only one who sees letters not only in the 'leaf', but also right above where the 'bite' has been taken?
attachment.php

Also, I think that the letters in the leaf indeed say 'TB8', To be eaten.
Perhaps she was being sexually abused? People often get tattoos as signs for something/someone, when someone dies for example, or when they have survived cancer.

Attachments

• peach tattoo original work result1.jpg
    peach tattoo original work result1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 205
KATE maybe?

I wonder if it cute say are or hate I honestly read bae with a period before the e but obviously that wasn't a word used back then I'm assuming. I truly believe if these aren't badly done veins that this was done by the killer or a friend or her bf or ex but not willingly or cause she lost a bet or was in jail but would they have taken DNA in jail? Whoever this is he didn't want figured out to me the bodies that show he went to great lengths to hide the ID of clearly have most likely the biggest connection to him and with how fresh it looks I hate to write this part but has anyone looked into the artist as a possible suspect? His story changes so much and he could pick his victuals via tattoos he gives since he magically had his records ruined in a flood which is convenient and didn't he only come forward about the tattoo after someone called and said he did it or something?

From the doenetwork:

With no leads to the woman’s identity, the police published a picture of the approximately two-inch wide tattoo in a national tattoo magazine, in the hopes of finding the artist who did the work. They received a call from a man in Connecticut who claimed he remembered giving the tattoo to a woman. The artist said he remembered the customer as a young black woman, about 18 or 19 years old, who was accompanied by two women, an aunt and a cousin. During the session, he also claimed she told him she was from either the Bronx or Long Island and that she was in Connecticut because having trouble with her boyfriend at the time. It is possible the woman had other tattoos on her arms or lower legs that the killer did not want found.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Wouldn't he have the records with the name since his records hadn't magically been ruined? Maybe the other artist just wanted attention and this one is legit. I wonder if the killer is somehow right in front of us like a tattoo artist since who else had a tattoo gun unless you do tattoos?

Agreed Cullen is all over the place. Its just another maddening piece to the puzzle.

It is written, though, with certainty, that he told the police Peaches hometown was Bristol.
Maybe my memory is better but I certainly would recall her name before where she's from, or what party she was going to. She probably told him what one he could easily have followed her there or met up maybe she invited him cause they'd flirted or something

attachment.php

Just a reference to the incredibly small size of the letters that people believe they are seeing.

Those don't look like normal bite marks they look shark and pointy almost maybe the killer killed her because of her tattoo seeing it and saying to himself I want to literally take a bite of her in the form of cutting her up

I don't think the tattoo artist clearly knew his or her fruit because the inside of that peach is an orange. Take a closer look you don't even need to enhance it.

attachment.php

This is the only missing poster I could find of Sonya Oliver

Attachments

• B43ywXxIYAAZArc.jpg
    B43ywXxIYAAZArc.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 118
attachment.php

Am I the only one who sees letters not only in the 'leaf', but also right above where the 'bite' has been taken?
attachment.php

Also, I think that the letters in the leaf indeed say 'TB8', To be eaten.
Perhaps she was being sexually abused? People often get tattoos as signs for something/someone, when someone dies for example, or when they have survived cancer.

I see them also and what if they mean like the Bronx 8 or the Bristol 8 like as if she's part of a group of eight he's killed related to whatever word the b means? Or the body 8 like a kill count or bloody 8 or the b8 like bait. Also he clearly kept parts of her that could help us identify him so either the tattoo isn't something enough saw that he was worried or it's a taunt or has no special meaning. I believe he knew how recent it was done so he didn't worry anyone looking for the missing lady would mention it. Can't the news share it? Maybe make a fb group or page dedicated to helping figure it out so maybe it'll get to someone who knows them. I think if the killer didn't want us finding the tattoo he like with the other body parts would make sure we wouldn't find it. And since a peache resembles an upside down butt could the "bite" be where he cut her up and added in after?

I see them also and what if they mean like the Bronx 8 or the Bristol 8 like as if she's part of a group of eight he's killed related to whatever word the b means? Or the body 8 like a kill count or bloody 8 or the b8 like bait. Also he clearly kept parts of her that could help us identify him so either the tattoo isn't something enough saw that he was worried or it's a taunt or has no special meaning. I believe he knew how recent it was done so he didn't worry anyone looking for the missing lady would mention it. Can't the news share it? Maybe make a fb group or page dedicated to helping figure it out so maybe it'll get to someone who knows them. I think if the killer didn't want us finding the tattoo he like with the other body parts would make sure we wouldn't find it. And since a peache resembles an upside down butt could the "bite" be where he cut her up and added in after?

I'm think you've gone too far from the rails possibly with a few of these theories, JMO of course.

I think you need to look at a timeline of when Peaches Torso was found and reported with a Peach tattoo vs when Jessica Taylor was found. My sleuthing skills aren't so good to pull back media reports so long ago. However to me it looks like the SK learnt from this error, he noticed how people were fixating on the tattoo, not really knowing that nearly 20 years later we aren't any closer to an identification. However with such a distinctive tattoo on JT he 'tried' to make it harder to identify. (note he could have just cut it out but chose not to). I don't think the SK would have done some additional tattooing, but again it's JMO like you have yours.

Who knows what that tattoo is, it's clearly a bad tattoo artist whoever done it, it could be anything from a badly drawn love heart to a badly drawn Orange/Apricot/Peach. I do agree though, it's more likely to be an Orange given it looks like a bite mark and a droplet of juice flowing from it. To me on first glance, it looks like TBB as lettering or TBA or TBF.

I agree with you Nomad. Compared to the calls the sister was getting I would say these are ...restrained? I think that's the word I'm looking for

Some of the items in Peaches case (rubber container, towel, top covered with garbage bags, dismemberment) made me realize that I have read some time ago about very similar cases in NY.

After a bit of digging I did find them and after checking also map today it would be quite coincidence if at least some of the cases here are not related to this killer.

Postal worker and serial killer R.Shulman, known for dismemberment of his victims, picking up street walkers mainly around Jamaica Avenue on Long Island, killing them at his own place in Hicksville, Long Island, dumping them around NY. All his known and some still unidentified victims had tattoos.

Look at his one unidentified victim from 1994, girl with "Adrian" tattoo, only 3 years before Peaches was found.

And only today I noticed that Medford, where she was found, is on Long Island as well, west from Mannorville. Hicksville, where he lived is also just about 10 min away from Hempstead where Peaches torso was found. Could similarities of both cases and their location be just big coincidence? Link to her case http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...15UFNY-20-30-dismembered-tattoo-Adrian-Dec-94
Link to his other unidentified victim with butterfly tattoo http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...NY-30-35-butterfly-tattoo-2-C-sections-Jun-92

Shulman was apprehended in 1996, so it is not too likely he would be perp in Peaches case, unless her post mortem interval is wrong too. However, I am quite inclined that any limbs located around Long Island or elsewhere around NY could belong to two victims mentioned above or any other of his victims.

What if whoever killed Peaches wanted it to look as though Schulman was the killer in order to throw police off on who the real killer is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member