Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=2]The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry has been collecting data for more than 40 years to track the health of people with CF in the United States

So since Peaches didnt get the 65 roses tattoo, it's possible that the writing in the leaf is referring to herself possibly having Cystic Fibrosis. Until proven this tattoo is unrelated, here is a tought task but possible to track all people diagnosed with CF. The Cystic Foundation has a 40 year registry of people with CF. they monitor care and related issues that patients have. The daunting task is to go through the CF registry and see if a woman fitting Peaches, and possibly child who was in registry but all care suddenly stopped, It is not yet proven that the tattoo isnt related to CF, so this is somethingthat should be studied. It's a daunting task but a possible documentation that could account for someone abruptly disappearing from this data base and treatment records ending without explanation. gotta try no matter what many have discredited this tattoo meaning.

CF Patient Registry as a Research Tool[/h]An important resource for clinicians, people with CF and their families, the registry is an invaluable tool for researchers who wish to pursue observational studies about people with CF in the United States.
To date, hundreds of manuscripts have been published about pulmonary, nutritional and microbiological outcomes among individuals with CF and CF treatments/therapies.
Requests for registry data undergo a thorough review for scientific merit. This review is completed by the Patient Registry/Comparative Effectiveness Research Committee comprised of CF clinicians, researchers and CF Foundation staff.
The request and review process takes at least two to three months once the application and variable list (below) are submitted. If the application is approved, data is securely delivered to the researcher after all regulatory requirements are met. Projects generally take up to three years and must include the participation of a CF care center director.
Researchers who receive registry data are encouraged to present their findings to the larger CF community at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference and through dissemination in peer-reviewed journals.
Researchers who wish to request registry data for observational studies can complete the formal application. A complete formal application includes a signed confidentiality agreement, a research proposal following the format described in the application below, documentation of submission to an IRB and the completed Excel spreadsheet listing the variables to be included in the request. The application includes instructions regarding the format of the applications, regulatory requirements and other responsibilities for individuals receiving registry data.
If you have any questions, please contact us at datarequests@cff.org.
[h=2]Required Data Request Materials[/h]

According to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry, in the United States:

• More than 30,000 people are living with cystic fibrosis (more than 70,000 worldwide).
  • Approximately 1,000 new cases of CF are diagnosed each year.
  • More than 75 percent of people with CF are diagnosed by age 2.
  • More than half of the CF population is age 18 or older.
  • My question is, is it possible still or ever to do an autopsy to see if she in fact has any evidence of having Cystic Fibrosis? Could DNA and other tests show this as positive or negative? while at it the child can it be tested for same.
    Yeah, it's high tec and long shot, but if positive it could lead to researching the registry at Cystic Foundation registry in the time frame she was alive. I kowIm going to get a lot of naysayers but I believe the lettering in leaf, especially the ribbon at end is the symbol of CF. All this is for the purpose of giving Peaches her name back, so I am used to doing this research on my own... But it would be great if someone with resources and ability to directly search the Registry too could possibly get a result benefitting this case.
  • 30d4c9726e056de2a6e52aaade05b197.jpg
    peach-tattoo.png

According to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry, in the United States:

• More than 30,000 people are living with cystic fibrosis (more than 70,000 worldwide).
  • My question is, is it possible still or ever to do an autopsy to see if she in fact has any evidence of having Cystic Fibrosis? Could DNA and other tests show this as positive or negative? while at it the child can it be tested for same.
    Yeah, it's high tec and long shot, but if positive it could lead to researching the registry at Cystic Foundation registry in the time frame she was alive. I kowIm going to get a lot of naysayers but I believe the lettering in leaf, especially the ribbon at end is the symbol of CF. All this is for the purpose of giving Peaches her name back, so I am used to doing this research on my own... But it would be great if someone with resources and ability to directly search the Registry too could possibly get a result benefitting this case.
    peach-tattoo.png
I think the flaw in this theory is the ribbon, her death preceded the use of the cause ribbon by several years. This was something that didn't come into fashion until the early 2000s.

peach-tattoo.png
I don't believe someone would cover over a tattoo for it and would have it done well because t would be meaningful based on everyone I've known or saw on ink master or various tattoo shows who got cancer related tattoos or various other ones. But I do see what looks like a M(or A) PSD at the top of the peach and when I zoomed in I saw what looks like a dove or some sort of bird oddly enough. I mean I don't think someone would get one that small but anything is possible. It also reminds me of a throb or barbed wire next to an upside down heart and I see at the area before the right leaf starts on the peach a B.

Why I wonder was she and Cherry still with skin and asian and the baby bones? That makes me think refrigerated or something that helped keep them intact cause that skin seemed much better than you'd think it would be

I have sifted through alot of hotel/motel room views searching for similar type patterns in the bedding that would come close to the pillow sham. I think that each hotel/motel room decor would be based on the owners likes and their own personal taste. Only one place consistently presented itself repeatedly with like colors and patterns (not exact match)and that is Lorrys in Long Island NJ. I am in no way suggesting anything other than they may be helpful is identifying a local supplier, dealer ect.

Where do you see the C, at the beginning closer to the left?
attachment.php
The C is just right of the tip of leaf, you can see it clearly if you use a high powered magnifier device. You can see that the left side of the C doesn't touch the outer line of the leaf drawing (tattoo).

Attachments

• CF T B BOW.jpg
    CF T B BOW.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 137
attachment.php
The C is just right of the tip of leaf, you can see it clearly if you use a high powered magnifier device. You can see that the left side of the C doesn't touch the outer line of the leaf drawing (tattoo).

I see what you are talking about I just don't think anyone would tattoo so tiny or even could. Could they?

The tattoo artist said he was getting ready to close up when Peaches came in for a tattoo. He took the time to do it because what she wanted was simple enough. Two things come to mind. Would the artist say it was simple enough if he was covering up a tattoo? (right before closing). Wouldnt the artist remember covering up a tattoo?

I think the flaw in this theory is the ribbon, her death preceded the use of the cause ribbon by several years. This was something that didn't come into fashion until the early 2000s.
Purple ribbons have been used since the 1990's for cystic Fibrosis,however it represents these and othe conditions,Purple ribbons also represent– LGBT Bullying and Suicide Prevention, Testicular Cancer, Domestic Violence, Lupis, Cystic Fibrosis, Pancreatic Cancer.
This is likely why a Cystic Fibrosis tattoo includes something with the ribbon tattoo to clearly explain why the purple ribbon. Breath and other CF Tattoo identifiers. That's why she put a CF T B with ribbon, so none mistakes the purple ribbon for the other meanings it has. She may have put it in leaf because she didn't want too much attention to a larger SF symbolic tattoo. Just a possibility, today tattoos are extremely abundant, but medical tattoos were likely just coming into being more common. Still cant exclude the possibility this is a medical identifier type tattoo.
The Purple ribbon was also used for 9/11,2001 so they were around for some time.

in fact here is a complete history of ribbons:The History of Colored Awareness Ribbons
http://blog.healthpromotionsnow.com/history-colored-awareness-ribbons/

The tattoo artist said he was getting ready to close up when Peaches came in for a tattoo. He took the time to do it because what she wanted was simple enough. Two things come to mind. Would the artist say it was simple enough if he was covering up a tattoo? (right before closing). Wouldnt the artist remember covering up a tattoo?

He should remember if he remembers her(assuming he actually did the tattoo) but a cover up takes more work you have to pick a design and colors to cover the previous one and often trace the previous one to help make sure the new drawing would hide it. So while I do think it could be a coverup(or just badly done leaf veins) like my tattoo artist I also think it looks like a flash tattoo which he should Hav have a thing with options of. Less she told him pick a design or came in with the image printed out. And some artists specialize in cover ups but I don't know if he does.

And like I said I don't believe anyone would cover over an important tattoo for a medical condition and often they make sure it's done well and usually way bigger. I just don't see someone covering one unless covering it with a better version. Now if the killer tattooed the peach to hide the medical tattoo that would be the only way I see it happening. Plus he could just have removed the skin if the tattoo was any worry for him.

And like I said I don't believe anyone would cover over an important tattoo for a medical condition and often they make sure it's done well and usually way bigger. I just don't see someone covering one unless covering it with a better version. Now if the killer tattooed the peach to hide the medical tattoo that would be the only way I see it happening. Plus he could just have removed the skin if the tattoo was any worry for him.

I don't think SK had anything to do with the tattoo. He/she could have just as easily mutilated the tattoo by burning slicing gouging ect.

Is that the highest quality image of the tattoo in circulation in the public domain? Surely they must have taken high quality images of any identifiable features while her body was being examined???

Purple ribbons have been used since the 1990's for cystic Fibrosis,however it represents these and othe conditions,Purple ribbons also represent– LGBT Bullying and Suicide Prevention, Testicular Cancer, Domestic Violence, Lupis, Cystic Fibrosis, Pancreatic Cancer.
This is likely why a Cystic Fibrosis tattoo includes something with the ribbon tattoo to clearly explain why the purple ribbon. Breath and other CF Tattoo identifiers. That's why she put a CF T B with ribbon, so none mistakes the purple ribbon for the other meanings it has. She may have put it in leaf because she didn't want too much attention to a larger SF symbolic tattoo. Just a possibility, today tattoos are extremely abundant, but medical tattoos were likely just coming into being more common. Still cant exclude the possibility this is a medical identifier type tattoo.
The Purple ribbon was also used for 9/11,2001 so they were around for some time.

in fact here is a complete history of ribbons:The History of Colored Awareness Ribbons
http://blog.healthpromotionsnow.com/history-colored-awareness-ribbons/

Obviously there are many possibilities to what happened to Peaches. I did the best I could on what is on the leaf and was going to see if the Cystic Fybrosis Foudation records would lead to an unexplained women that suddenly dissapeared. Yes a lot of work zeroing into her profile but I guess I'll leave it alone as I cant afford to go there and It doesnt seem to be a likely medical tattoo based on feedback. Still going to pray she gets her identity back. Best wishes to you all. Amen

Is that the highest quality image of the tattoo in circulation in the public domain? Surely they must have taken high quality images of any identifiable features while her body was being examined???

Hi Eadfrith if you start with about post 27 there are some really talented websleuthers enhancing the image and working with resolutions. Take a look.

I don't think SK had anything to do with the tattoo. He/she could have just as easily mutilated the tattoo by burning slicing gouging ect.

Yes. I've always thought this idea the SK tattood his victims to hide their identify was far fetched. Tattooing is a skill. You or I couldn't just pick up a gun and know how to do a legible design. Aside from that, like you said, there's far easier ways to hide ones identity

Obviously there are many possibilities to what happened to Peaches. I did the best I could on what is on the leaf and was going to see if the Cystic Fybrosis Foudation records would lead to an unexplained women that suddenly dissapeared. Yes a lot of work zeroing into her profile but I guess I'll leave it alone as I cant afford to go there and It doesnt seem to be a likely medical tattoo based on feedback. Still going to pray she gets her identity back. Best wishes to you all. Amen

But Gink there is another possibility. While speaking with a family member who had gone through chemo and radiation for breast cancer she had to get what was called a radiation tattoo. Some are permanent some arent. She said some are the size of a freckle. Depending I guess when you had chemo done and who was doing the tattoo would result in what it would look like. If it were permanent sure you would cover that up with another tattoo. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave