Tom vs Nicole

I used to think Tom was a very handsome, talented and intelligent actor. Now I agree with whoever said he is an azz.
Hopefully Nicole will remain strong and be supported by her new hunky husband. Her children will never forget her being a good mother.

Or a clam. :bang:

A creepy clam. Honestly I think the marriage between him and Nicole broke up because she took their children to Mass. He's a creepy clam of a man with short man syndrome. Oh yeah and a Martian.

My friend who did private security for Tom and Nicole for a few years insists that Nicole is the one who was manipulative and controlling in their marriage. His stories used to crack me up. He said their kids are real sweethearts and that Nicole was incredibly insecure and needy. When Tom would be working onsite, Nicole would call nonstop and kept disrupting him.
It looks like he picked another needy, insecure one. If so, at least, he's consistent.

Wow, it must only be me who cannot stand NK. I hate Hollywood in general but she sticks out as one of the most annoying actresses of all time.
Her children do not call her mom? No big suprise there. YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A MOTHER. She picked her boyfriend/husband over her kids. Easy as that.

I don't know what is going on, but I have the feeling that Tom strong armed Nicole into letting him take control of the children's lives. I could be wrong because I only know what I read in the press. We all know how the media can spin any situation. ;)

That's my thing with these two - Tom and Nicole - I really don't know what to think. I don't dislike either of them and I really never know what to think about half of what I read about them.

Cruise seems like a decent father and Kidman seems like a decent mother. I was surprised when they separated and divorced.

I was surprised that the article in the first post of this thread talked about Tom Cruise "letting" Katie Holmes say what she said about Isabella and Connor - obviously the article is anti-Cruise. I don't think he controls Katie inordinately - maybe in some ways because he's a bit older - but she seems sharp, savvy and independent to me.

This is ridiculous - that is Fox News' words that Tom "lets" her tell. Katie is a grown woman. Whoever wrote that article clearly has an ax to grind with Tom. I thought news outlets were supposed to write news and not infer their opinions. What a piece of crap that was. None of us know what truly goes on in his marriage with Katie, but it is a better story to believe he has brainwashed her. :rolleyes:

I posted b/4 reading this Masterj - you said exactly what I was trying to say!

I just want to know when the mother ship will be picking Tom up. :woohoo:

Wow, it must only be me who cannot stand NK. I hate Hollywood in general but she sticks out as one of the most annoying actresses of all time.
Her children do not call her mom? No big suprise there. YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A MOTHER. She picked her boyfriend/husband over her kids. Easy as that.
And you say this why!?!?! Why does she not have the right to remarry? She didn't file for the divorce nor is she the one who left. The short wacko one did.
:loser:

Yes, I agree with everything all have said of Tom, but I do believe that hes living a lie, and he knows it. He has the money and power to hide the fact that he is either bi-sexual or gay. He doesnt have the balls to come out of the closet and admit it though....and if he did admit that "flaw" he would most likely be banned from the the scientology practice.

I just want to know when the mother ship will be picking Tom up. :woohoo:

HAHA, Tex, me too. Sometimes I swear he's a robot. "Ground Control To Major Tom".

Yes, I agree with everything all have said of Tom, but I do believe that hes living a lie, and he knows it. He has the money and power to hide the fact that he is either bi-sexual or gay. He doesnt have the balls to come out of the closet and admit it though....and if he did admit that "flaw" he would most likely be banned from the the scientology practice.
but what about travolta, his lover?

but what about travolta, his lover?

No way, ya think Pedinurse? Remember that photograph they had of John kissing that guy who was getting on an airplane? That's some group them folks have. Travolta is somewhat robot like as well.

No way, ya think Pedinurse? Remember that photograph they had of John kissing that guy who was getting on an airplane? That's some group them folks have. Travolta is somewhat robot like as well.

i think so... probably more so in the olden days. (with tom). i dont think you see them together as much.
i think the travesty with travolta is that his autistic son isn't getting treatment because of their scientology beliefs.
i don't care if you're gay, in the closent or not... i mean, that happens all the time. but i do love hearing the hollywood gossip about any sort of coupling... but not getting treatment for your autistic kid? THAT i think is sad!

p.s. i think katie is just in it for the money. spend spend spend honey!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back