TomKat Rumored To Be Pregnant Again

"I just can't stop thinking about her saying how TC was her first "crush" and that she had posters of him in her bedroom when she was a little girl. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Sounds like she's fulfilling a childhood "dream""

There's nothing wrong with that! I'll admit I woudn't mind if suddenly some of my "poster boys" (think Paul McCartney,BonJovi,etc...),suddenly got smittened wth me and wanted to marry me...I'd have my wedding dress picked out the next day! LOL!

LOL -- Ain't that the truth?? :)

Almost every movie I've seen Katie act in..she seems so stupid! Not just her acting...she just has this childish "void" about her..like she's not really aware/responsible for her surroundings. I just can't stop thinking about her saying how TC was her first "crush" and that she had posters of him in her bedroom when she was a little girl. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Sounds like she's fulfilling a childhood "dream". ::gags::

Although, I can't for the life of me remember any actual links, I distinctly remember that when these two first became an item, it was widely reported that she actually said that her first crush was Tom HANKS, not Tom Cruise. The Scientology people practised a little revisionist history and changed the story to make it look like it was a fairy tale come true (I know--barf!). There was a fair amount of discussion at the time about this little switcheroo, but now, the lie has been repeated so often that it's become the "truth". GAG!

Although, I can't for the life of me remember any actual links, I distinctly remember that when these two first became an item, it was widely reported that she actually said that her first crush was Tom HANKS, not Tom Cruise. The Scientology people practised a little revisionist history and changed the story to make it look like it was a fairy tale come true (I know--barf!). There was a fair amount of discussion at the time about this little switcheroo, but now, the lie has been repeated so often that it's become the "truth". GAG!

no I don't think so. It wasn't too long ago that I came across either an old YM or seventeen mag and it had her in it and she named her crush and it WAS Tom Cruise. I remember it because it had her on the cover and it said "her crushed inside" or something like that and out of curiousity I did look just to see if it was T.C and it was.

Katie Holmes's Prize: A Marathon Kiss from Tom

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 04, 2007 04:30 PM EST UPDATED

Katie Holmes running the New York City Marathon Photo by: INF
katie_holmes180.jpg

While fans along the 26.2 miles of the New York City Marathon path found it hard to spot her, one keen observer on the sidelines knew exactly what runner he was kissing on Sunday morning. Her number: F127.

And her name: Katie Holmes, wearing a dark FDNY baseball cap and purple tank top.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20158162,00.html

So she is NOT preggers or she wouldn't be running in a marathon.

Good for her! I didn't know she was into running although she looks very fit. I'm thinking of making it a goal to run a marathon one day. But I don't want to overextend myself by fully committing because the odds of me doing it aren't that great.:eek:

Good for her! I didn't know she was into running although she looks very fit. I'm thinking of making it a goal to run a marathon one day. But I don't want to overextend myself by fully committing because the odds of me doing it aren't that great.:eek:
The only marathon I could ever see myself in is a "POST AT WS" marathon. :D

From People: Just hours after crossing the finish line in the grueling New York City Marathon, Katie Holmes stepped out again – in black, open-toed heels! – for husband Tom Cruise's film premiere.

Link:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20158205,00.html

She also ran the marathon in a tank top that sure looked like she wasn't wearing a bra of any type. Said she'd been training 3 months, not a long time for a marathon.

From People: Just hours after crossing the finish line in the grueling New York City Marathon, Katie Holmes stepped out again – in black, open-toed heels! – for husband Tom Cruise's film premiere.

She also ran the marathon in a tank top that sure looked like she wasn't wearing a bra of any type. Said she'd been training 3 months, not a long time for a marathon.

I can't imagine feeling up to getting dressed up and going to a film premiere after I'd ran a marathon. Tom's mother was there (as usual :rolleyes: ) so why couldn't Katie be "allowed" to sit this one out? But, maybe she wanted to go and fulfill her contractual obligations.:crazy:

I can't imagine feeling up to getting dressed up and going to a film premiere after I'd ran a marathon. Tom's mother was there (as usual :rolleyes: ) so why couldn't Katie be "allowed" to sit this one out? But, maybe she wanted to go and fulfill her contractual obligations.:crazy:

Good one! :D Maybe she's really running from someon, er, thing.....:snooty:

I hope she isnt pregnant, we all know that wacked couple dont need to create another baby, but Suri is beautiful I have to say.

She is, too bad she'll probably be 100 % brainwashed in no time. Katie's supposed baby "bump" looks like maybe she just ate lunch for once.:rolleyes:

Eve

just a question, where on earth are tom's other kids? you know, the ONES before suri?? i can't recall the last time i saw a pic or heard a peep about them

I can't imagine feeling up to getting dressed up and going to a film premiere after I'd ran a marathon.

Me either. The women's winner was on GMA this morning, she felt ok but has a couple toe-nails that are going to fall off. That is apparently a common side effect of long distance/marathon running. Katie was about 3 hours behind her so maybe taking it a little more easy benefited her. I think it's a great accomplishment to finish that race nomatter what place you come in.

just a question, where on earth are tom's other kids? you know, the ONES before suri?? i can't recall the last time i saw a pic or heard a peep about them

I wonder if they are with Nicole? Or they could be home in LA; I think one of Tom's sisters is their home-school teacher so they may not be traveling as much due to schooling. Tom is doing the rounds for his movie and they may not be interested in going with him.

Me either. The women's winner was on GMA this morning, she felt ok but has a couple toe-nails that are going to fall off. That is apparently a common side effect of long distance/marathon running. Katie was about 3 hours behind her so maybe taking it a little more easy benefited her. I think it's a great accomplishment to finish that race nomatter what place you come in.

Really? I didn't know that either. You're right, it IS an accomplishment.

She has always been a big long distance runner though. I can remember reading that in her early interviews. As for her going out afterwards, a couple of my friends who ran the marathon are STILL UP right now. They said the runner's high is incredible.

When you're an alien robot I guess nothing tires you out.:angel:

Only training for 3 months and she passes the finish line not breathing hard. It think it's odd that during her 3 month training not one photo was snapped of her running. She couldn't have trained completely in a gym or on a treadmill. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back