Tommy Croslin Arrested!

Hank Croslin Jr. Arrested On Grand Theft
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One of Misty Cummings' brothers, Hank Croslin Jr., has been arrested and charged with grand theft.

Putnam County deputies said the arrest is in no way related to the investigation into the disappearance of 6-year-old Haleigh.

Ronald Cummings was arrested last month following an altercation with Hank Croslin Jr., whose family calls him Tommy.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20933525/detail.html

Hank Jr. ("Tommy")
Date of Arrest: September 15, 2009

TommyCroslinMugShot91509.jpg

Exclusive: Misty Cummings’ Brother, Tommy, Jailed!! Investigation Update: Haleigh Case Break Coming Soon?
September 15th, 2009
"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/
Sources close to the case exclusively tell The Bald Truth, that investigators are turning up the heat in the nearly eight month old investigation of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings, setting in motion what some hope could be a break in the case.

“The pressure has begun,” a trusted source close to the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “The ball is now in the Croslin’s court.”
Her brother, Hank, Jr. (Tommy) is expected to make his first appearance before 7th Circuit Judge Terry LaRue early Wednesday morning;

Displeased with the dearth of information Tommy provided, investigators wouldn’t mind if he had to sweat for a few days in an orange Putnam County jail jumpsuit and contemplate the “consequences” of holding back what he may know about Misty and others, sources tell me.

Looks a little "methey"... oh, I mean "sleepy"...not!
I hope they press him hard and come up with some serious answers.

You all have followed this case more closely than I have in the last few months, so perhaps this will lead to a break but given that most of the players here are on the fringes of the law, I am not surprised one of them has been arrested for something...JMO.

more from the same article Madj posted above: find this very interesting, tit for tat she said/ they said, here we go. Like I've been theorizing, I believe it's Misty and Ron trying to get away from Misty's family. It makes more sense, explains or at least clears some of the dust as to why Ron has been making the choices he has concerning Misty.

Indeed, the Croslin clan are a family divided by the unsolved mystery, as Misty’s parents, Hank, Sr., and mother, Lisa, last week, in effect, called their daughter a liar, accusing her of holding back information. Her father said he believes she may have left the trailer that night to party, and Tommy’s wife, has declared the family has been “distancing” themselves from her.
But Misty’s lawyer, Robert Fields, says Misty is the one who says she’s been “distancing” herself from her dysfunctional family.
In an exclusive interview with me Tuesday night, he related that his client was surprised to learn Tommy had been arrested, had no idea why, and little reaction. Even though she’s failed a polygraph Fields puts no stock in, Misty maintains she had nothing to do with whatever happened to Haleigh.
But her new revelation during one of the “truth” tests arranged by Texas Equusearch that she remembered a vague dream involving four people the night Haleigh vanished triggered mild excitement among the Haleigh task force. “We hadn’t heard that before,” one source confided.

We have Lisa on the court house steps talking about Misty instead of to Misty, to the reporter. We have a Judge finding cause to give Misty the restraining order. I know many keep posting that it's because he didn't contest the order. That's not how things work. A Judge doesn't just hand out orders because somebody wants one. He has to believe the allegations made in the complaint have some type of credibility to them.

You all have followed this case more closely than I have in the last few months, so perhaps this will lead to a break but given that most of the players here are on the fringes of the law, I am not surprised one of them has been arrested for something...JMO.

Good observation. I hope things start to come out in the open, crack the case, something. I want Haleigh to be returned to her family, both sides.

more from the same article Madj posted above: find this very interesting, tit for tat she said/ they said, here we go. Like I've been theorizing, I believe it's Misty and Ron trying to get away from Misty's family. It makes more sense, explains or at least clears some of the dust as to why Ron has been making the choices he has concerning Misty.
Indeed, the Croslin clan are a family divided by the unsolved mystery, as Misty’s parents, Hank, Sr., and mother, Lisa, last week, in effect, called their daughter a liar, accusing her of holding back information. Her father said he believes she may have left the trailer that night to party, and Tommy’s wife, has declared the family has been “distancing” themselves from her.
But Misty’s lawyer, Robert Fields, says Misty is the one who says she’s been “distancing” herself from her dysfunctional family. In an exclusive interview with me Tuesday night, he related that his client was surprised to learn Tommy had been arrested, had no idea why, and little reaction. Even though she’s failed a polygraph Fields puts no stock in, Misty maintains she had nothing to do with whatever happened to Haleigh.
But her new revelation during one of the “truth” tests arranged by Texas Equusearch that she remembered a vague dream involving four people the night Haleigh vanished triggered mild excitement among the Haleigh task force. “We hadn’t heard that before,” one source confided.

We have Lisa on the court house steps talking about Misty instead of to Misty, to the reporter. We have a Judge finding cause to give Misty the restraining order. I know many keep posting that it's because he didn't contest the order. That's not how things work. A Judge doesn't just hand out orders because somebody wants one. He has to believe the allegations made in the complaint have some type of credibility to them.

IMHO... Misty jumped from the frying pan (her dysfunctional family) into the FIRE (Ron C's dysfunctional family)...JMO

IMHO... Misty jumped from the frying pan (her dysfunctional family) into the FIRE (Ron C's dysfunctional family)...JMO
In some aspects, I think you are right. But not absolutely right, hehehehe we dont' have but a few absolutes in this life. :crazy: We can see the situation she's in now for sure. But, she may have put herself there if she has anything to do with Haleigh missing. That's another aspect.

Then the one I think you are referring to is Ron. I'm hoping Ron has matured in the last two years of his life. I have seen that in what I've learned concerning him versus years prior when he was younger. I see a young man, commonly doing the same things alot of young men do. But I saw him trying to have an honest job, get a decent double wide mobile home, with a safe country setting that provided a nice outside yard for his children to play and discover, grow up in. I believe he was trying to establish stability with the help of his family. He met Misty, yes she was a minor, but an experienced minor, though it's still not right to have relations with her. But it's more not right to have relations outside of marriage but no one hollers that. Nor mentions the health ramifications and mental/heart scars left by having multiple partners without honorable commitments like Holy Matrimony.

But, Ron has made good on that with Misty, 17 is not too early too marry, but it is young. If, Ron becomes abusive and we learn so, then I will eat these words gladly. To me, pictures and lifestyle of Misty have improved compared to what we know prior to her relationship with Ron, his children and his family. What if, if if, this is the first time Misty has ever felt the love and support of a family? A real man? Including a Father figure man. Tim Millers comment comes to mind. She looked at him as a Grandfather. When I think about this statement, weeping isn't far away. Though I don't think TM has in anyway tried to disparage Misty, Ron and family. I think his main focus rightfully is finding Haleigh no matter whose toes gets stepped on. Good for him. Thanks for your reply to me.

Good morning y'all,
Well it was a busy night for some. LOL I went to bed last night and laid there for ever thinking about the few things that stick out and give me pause in assuming that LE has the right person or that this incident is related to HaLeighs abduction.
My first thought is that this family is few in number (6adults + children and cousin Joe) and new to the area (not born or raised in Satsuma or Putnam County) and this would put this family at a disadvatage IMO because the small community would out an outsider (as we are witnessing) and non of them had knowledge of the local area to be able to hide a body or evidence so effectively to ensure that it would not be found. The other thing is LE has been working a theory that involves a live HaLeigh; they have evidence that suggest this and they have stated that they believe she is alive and I just can't give props to this family for the ability to commit this crime and keep HaLeigh alive and hidden.
So we have a (full) handfull of individuals that have criminal (pettie) or (obvious)drug abuse past that where within the suspect realm from the begining. The Van was taken and processed by LE for evidence and LE has stated it was not involved in the crime of HaLeighs abduction. This family has cooperated and where available for questioning and searches (lived in same community) early on in the investigation. Tommy was at the trailer that afternoon and would be one of LE's POI in focus from the begining (I assume). Also if Ron truelly had suspision or believed Tommy was involved I do not believe Ron would not of taken out the trash already. I assume this because what is the likelyhood HaLeigh would be alive if Tommy or Joe took her? IMVHO it is not Tommy, Timmy, Hank Sr and Joe that commited this crime and has gotten away with it for 7+ months now. LE and Satsumas grapevine would of solved the crime and these 4 would already be in jail. The small town grapevine is all knowing, believe me. This family and their obvious lifestyle choices is definetly something some would take notice of before the spotlight and since the spotlight it would be daily gossip spread wide and far. IMO that is the stump on the toe that I can't forget...... This small community is so quiet!

Good morning y'all,
Well it was a busy night for some. LOL I went to bed last night and laid there for ever thinking about the few things that stick out and give me pause in assuming that LE has the right person or that this incident is related to HaLeighs abduction.
My first thought is that this family is few in number (6adults + children and cousin Joe) and new to the area (not born or raised in Satsuma or Putnam County) and this would put this family at a disadvatage IMO because the small community would out an outsider (as we are witnessing) and non of them had knowledge of the local area to be able to hide a body or evidence so effectively to ensure that it would not be found. The other thing is LE has been working a theory that involves a live HaLeigh; they have evidence that suggest this and they have stated that they believe she is alive and I just can't give props to this family for the ability to commit this crime and keep HaLeigh alive and hidden.
So we have a (full) handfull of individuals that have criminal (pettie) or (obvious)drug abuse past that where within the suspect realm from the begining. The Van was taken and processed by LE for evidence and LE has stated it was not involved in the crime of HaLeighs abduction. This family has cooperated and where available for questioning and searches (lived in same community) early on in the investigation. Tommy was at the trailer that afternoon and would be one of LE's POI in focus from the begining (I assume). Also if Ron truelly had suspision or believed Tommy was involved I do not believe Ron would not of taken out the trash already. I assume this because what is the likelyhood HaLeigh would be alive if Tommy or Joe took her? IMVHO it is not Tommy, Timmy, Hank Sr and Joe that commited this crime and has gotten away with it for 7+ months now. LE and Satsumas grapevine would of solved the crime and these 4 would already be in jail. The small town grapevine is all knowing, believe me. This family and their obvious lifestyle choices is definetly something some would take notice of before the spotlight and since the spotlight it would be daily gossip spread wide and far. IMO that is the stump on the toe that I can't forget...... This small community is so quiet!

The community is not quiet. They do have an opinion on who perpetrated this crime and who is dangerous. I can not state it here. It has however, been stated by many locals all over the internet. You can also hear what they think by listening to what they say in their own town. Some choose not to listen and to disparage locals who speak out. They have become more cautious after exposure to negative attacks. I salute them.

The community is not quiet. They do have an opinion on who perpetrated this crime and who is dangerous. I can not state it here. It has however, been stated by many locals all over the internet. You can also hear what they think by listening to what they say in their own town. Some choose not to listen and to disparage locals who speak out. They have become more cautious after exposure to negative attacks. I salute them.

BBM...ain't that the truth

I live had have been raised in small towns and My opinion stands as is. If these individuals where involved it would of been known and revealed way before now. It is our nature ( most) to be of assistance when a crime is commited against a child and a crime such as this calls for the communities efforts to offer anything that would of brought HaLeigh home and there has been nothing ........ all the local rumors that have been shared have been proven false or irrelivant to the crime IMO. I may be way off,but, if we where looking for a live child it is more likely a family custody abduction (Cummings or Sheffield).

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the title of this thread. I was disappointed when I read that the arrest was un-related, but I'm hoping that it will open some doors for progress in this case. I still can't believe that the perp hasn't cracked, or someone who knows hasn't told the truth.

Good morning y'all,

Not saying that Tommy or the rest of the Croslins did anything to Haleigh but IMO it's not necessary to have several generations of ancestors buried in the local cemetery and to have lived somewhere from the birth to be able to find out about the local geography enough to hide a small child somewhere. Anyone who has a map and a vehicle can go scouting the terrain a bit and people can find out things by talking to the locals, google-earthing places of interest, etc.

Not saying that Tommy or the rest of the Croslins did anything to Haleigh but IMO it's not necessary to have several generations of ancestors buried in the local cemetery and to have lived somewhere from the birth to be able to find out about the local geography enough to hide a small child somewhere. Anyone who has a map and a vehicle can go scouting the terrain a bit and people can find out things by talking to the locals, google-earthing places of interest, etc.

Right, and we know they know how to use the computer since they all have myspace pages-

How dumb can someone be with media and LE all around ........to do a felony like stealing a GUN?????
Geez, no brainer there.
Hope everyone starts talking now!!!!
HALEIGH NEEDS TO COME HOME NOW! IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members