Tommy Croslin - Changes Story on what happened to Haleigh. AGAIN

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by WillenFan21, Aug 19, 2010.

1. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

Source is Levi Page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5206799&id=109169690664

BREAKING NEWS: Tommy Croslin is giving another story of what happened to missing Haleigh Cummings. Croslin says that his Tennessee cousin Joe Overstreet strangled Haleigh! I'll be on HLN's Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight at 7 PM ET / 6 CT to discuss the latest!

2. Loading...

3. MADJGNLAW

MADJGNLAW New Member

Was not sure if this was the JVM thread or the thread for Werter's comments about what Tommy told LE in April. LE really has not said what Tommy told them, so not sure what to think. LE has said nothing except that Tommy did not give them any info on the Haleigh case that was helpful and that was when he was sentenced for the drug charge. So how do we really know Tommy's story has changed? There could be much more to Tommy and Misty's story, we really don't know. Not that I believe anything any of them have to say.

4. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

hmmm
    idk what to think anymore
    regardless, they all belong in prison for not doing right by Haleigh to begin with

5. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

Good grief...here we go again. If Tommy was not responsible for Haleigh's death, or at least equally responsible, he'd have no reason to lie, point blame, & change stories. & that started with him claiming Ron called him to check on Misty & then later recanting that story. I'd like to know why he lied in the 1st place.

6. LoveEndsWar

LoveEndsWar When someone is missing it is everyones business.

Will he take another lie dectector dun dun dun... Who will be the ultimate champion of failed lie detector tests..the remaining champion Misty or the challenger Tommy? I really hope someone will take one and pass and tell the truth. sheesh!

7. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

that's my dream...that Greenwood will hold a press conference & announce that Miss Misty Croslin, has taken & finally passed an LDT. & then he'll smile, & finally be able to get to the bottom of this mess. but I'm not holding my breath.

8. Concerned Papa

Concerned Papa New Member

No contact eh Werter?

9. john's mom

john's mom Active Member

Oh, please. I think Tommy is just telling another tale in order to appeal his sentence. If they had all told the truth from the beginning, we wouldn't be here today.

And besides, if you plead no contest and are sentenced, how can you appeal the sentence?

10. Concerned Papa

Concerned Papa New Member

In another blinding flash of jurisprudence brilliance, Werter maintains his client should be believed because he tells the same story as a FOUR time documented liar.

Hey Werter, a lie X 2 does not equal TRUTH.

11. Helplessly Hoping

Helplessly Hoping Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller

I am literally to the point where I just want to vomit when I hear each new story. A gorgeous and vivacious 5 year-old sweetheart is gone and these freaking people don't give a rat's azz about anything except themselves. One of these days the truth may come out and I probably won't believe that either. BE A MAN AND TELL US WHERE HALEIGH IS, Tommy. If you know. :banghead:

12. smart blonde

smart blonde Websleuths Member

It is so heartbreaking to know that the life of a small child meant absolutely nothing to these young adults.

Whether one could have prevented Haleigh's death- and did nothing, or another learned the truth of what happened- and did nothing... it is still, after all this time, just incomprehensible to me.

In the beginning, I really held out hope that at least one of these 'people' would do the right thing, and come forward with what they know. I guess they were too busy with all the drug dealing, and all.

I've pretty much given up trying to figure out who actually harmed Haleigh. I now realize they all did, with all the lies and covering up.

In my opinion, they are all guilty as sin.

Poor Haleigh.

13. gibby207

gibby207 Pooh just is.

What in the world is going on around here? Why so many stories being throw out there by attorneys? Can someone explain to me? What's going on?

14. Helplessly Hoping

Why is Werter EVEN talking to the media? I smell an appeal in the works. I thought Fields' comments were bad enough---I really might be speechless at this point.

15. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

They're too cool to tell the truth. Rat out one of their own? Never. & that's the main reason I don't think Joe is responsible. They would've just rallied round him, & treated him like a victim. They're not scared of that skinny dude. He lived in Tennessee & had no power over them. Tommy, who was a lot bigger then, could've overpowered him with just one punch. & with Misty as his sidekick? they could've beaten him to death. & saved Haleigh...& I don't believe that Joe sexually assaulted Misty while her loving brother just stood by-too petrified to intervene. That's ridiculous. & if Joe had a gun, & or knife, how did he have enough free hands, to assault Haleigh, bag her up, & at the same time, physically threaten Tommy? Tommy's either the biggest chicken, ever born, or he's lieing. just the thought of being cut, rendered him helpless? what was he supposedly thinking, during all of this? better Haleigh than me? makes no danged sense, & I'm not buying it. all of this is just MOO.

16. gibby207

gibby207 Pooh just is.

I am dumbfounded. I wanna know what all of this posturing is about....

17. Helplessly Hoping

recovering from my brief bout of speechlessness :innocent: I think this is going to turn out to be pitting Tommy against Misty--that's the only thing, at the moment that makes sense. And Tommy has 30 days to appeal, IIRC so I am just guessing as we all know logical thinking doesn't work in this case.

18. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

I don't have a clue as to what is going on... One of the talking heads last night mentioned he thought the attorneys were attempting to force LE's hand...But what do I know..

19. Baznme

Baznme New Member

Okay, if there is an ounce of truth to this latest detail, "Where is Haleigh"?!!!!!

20. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

There reaches a point....and we passed it.

21. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Well-Known Member

THUD! Just practicing......................LOL.