Tommy Croslin Jr Arrested Again

Anyone using drugs not prescribed to them has a drug problem.

I agree he looks horrible. I know we are not supposed to really comment on case members appearances but he doesn't look well in my opinion. I was wondering if the Croslin's have extensive arrest records? Personally I have not singled any of them out to see if they have always been troublesome or if they their illegal activity has increased since Haleigh went missing? TIA

what is he trying to drown out of his mind? He looks absolutely like he's living wrong. poor lindsay and kids.

To use that measure, so has Ronald's, since he's been arrested for assault and accused of witness tampering and animal cruelty with Ratgate.

Tommy isn't the poster child of his family. Neither is Misty. Maybe Timmy is.....who knows. There's gotta be one of them that broke the cycle. Somehow.

No, some people choose to use drugs recreationally, you have a drug problem when you become addicted. I am not saying drug use is ever ok but some people can do it w/ no ill effects and no life changes and some can't. TC has an ADDICTION and needs treatment. IMO.

really? he has an arrest record of repeated drug charges? I haven't seen that.

No, some people choose to use drugs recreationally, you have a drug problem when you become addicted. I am not saying drug use is ever ok but some people can do it w/ no ill effects and no life changes and some can't. TC has an ADDICTION and needs treatment. IMO.
I agree recreational use does not make one an addict.

I don't know what's going on with Tommy, he doesn't look good at all in that picture imo. :(

I feel for his wife and children too. :(

I agree recreational use does not make one an addict.

I don't know what's going on with Tommy, he doesn't look good at all in that picture imo. :(

I feel for his wife and children too. :(

BBM....it is hard to remember that someone loves these people that we speak of so frequently. Somebody loves Tommy, Tommy is someones Daddy. Doesn't make him right, doesn't mean he's guilty or innocent, just means he is loved.

To use that measure, so has Ronald's, since he's been arrested for assault and accused of witness tampering and animal cruelty with Ratgate.

Tommy isn't the poster child of his family. Neither is Misty. Maybe Timmy is.....who knows. There's gotta be one of them that broke the cycle. Somehow.

bold is mine-

Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen in this family.

what is he trying to drown out of his mind? He looks absolutely like he's living wrong. poor lindsay and kids.

I'm with ya. Tommy has always been my "person of interest" in this case. He is really falling apart isn't he? In the rumor thread last night I read were people were listening to scanners and they believe they heard a call for these peoples address and were guessing it was for Hank Sr. I Wonder if Tommy stole dad's meds again?

I'm with ya. Tommy has always been my "person of interest" in this case. He is really falling apart isn't he? In the rumor thread last night I read were people were listening to scanners and they believe they heard a call for these peoples address and were guessing it was for Hank Sr. I Wonder if Tommy stole dad's meds again?

I am thinking Tommy OD'd and when he was released from the hospital they arrested him, thats just my take on all this-

BBM....it is hard to remember that someone loves these people that we speak of so frequently. Somebody loves Tommy, Tommy is someones Daddy. Doesn't make him right, doesn't mean he's guilty or innocent, just means he is loved.

Great post! Addiction is an illness, people forget that or choose not to believe it. I hope someone loves this man enough to get him help ASAP.

New pic, Flossie. I think he actually worse. (Maybe they changed the picture after you saw it? I think he has the same shirt on though.)

NEW ARREST:

tommyarrestedagain.jpg

LAST ARREST

Tommyarrested.jpg

I am thinking Tommy OD'd and when he was released from the hospital they arrested him, thats just my take on all this-

It was actually a "42 year old male" that was taken to the hospital last night (per the scanner). Hank, Sr is 42 years old.

That makes it interesting. Perhaps, and this is just all guessing - maybe Hank Sr, OD'd on the drugs that Tommy was arrested for possessing & LE went back and arrested him this morning after speaking to Hank, Sr? :waitasec:

One thing is for sure, Tommy sure looks TERRIBLE in that mug shot:

tommyarrest.jpg

Great post! Addiction is an illness, people forget that or choose not to believe it. I hope someone loves this man enough to get him help ASAP.

This family has many problems stemming from drug use, starting with the parents, Lisa and Hank Sr, and continuing with at least Tommy and Misty. It puts their children at high risk for similar problems unless the cycle can be broken.

You would think that Tommy would be on best behavior, knowing that his activities are probably being watched, but I guess he thought he was flying under the radar. Gee, maybe he'll offer LE another tidbit while he's in jail...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back