Tommy Croslin Jr Arrested Again

Poor little Haleigh,,,really never had a chance..I can't begin to imagine what she has seen and lived through with Ron's temper,,his drug use,,Misty and her immature mind on drugs..The Croslin's stealing from their good neighbors,,like I said drugs, drugs, drugs,,,It all goes back to drugs,,whether it is taking drugs, or stealing to pawn so they can buy them, or sleeping around for them, or selling them...Hopefully, one of these ????????? people will let the drugs( while they are under the influence) allow them to rat out the one or more people responsible for this precious little girl's short life....My heart has ached and I have cried over this child, and like Caylee's case, I had to back off for a while,,just to keep my sanity.....I came back in with little Shannon being found,,now I hope I can keep myself composed on this case, and not get banned from the forum.....This case has angered me almost as much as Caylee's has......as well as hurt my heart.

Welcome back...uh, home, southernvagirl.

I am sure he got a visit from case investigators. They wouldn't want to waste such an opportunity

Sounds to me like Granny knows her grandchildren pretty well and she has suspects amongst the brood - the same ones Misty and Ron have had from the very beginning.

Where did they take Haleigh and what did they do with her?

HC2 puts himself smack dab in the place and time of the disappearance of Haleigh. He may have thought his statement was damaging to his sister, but may be more damaging to himself in the end. He knows something he isnt' tellling.

He is a 26 yr old man who people seem to want to make light of, and treat him like a simple immature teenager. He is more than jjust a knucklehead (cute phrase though). He is a man whe has been exposed to drugs for a long time. He is a man who enjoys boasting of guns. He is a man who threatens and intimidates. He appears reckless in thought and behavior. He was 25 when he chose to sleep with a 16 yr. old who didn't even look to be 16 but appeared much younger. He got away with that one too.imo. LE felt sorry for him having a missing child when they found out about the age of Misty. He married her to avoid prison, just in case LE changed their minds..IMO. I have taken a long hard look at his record and see many, many arrests. One should not excuse or pass over the lengthy record of his with various kinds of trouble. Just imagine what he did when he wasn't caught!

He is a ticking time bomb (now being contained by GMA and attorneys).

Ron is many things, but an endearing term like "knucklehead" would not be what comes to most minds when they think of RC.

ITA thank you for unbending our world lol, and setting the record straight. We're all grownups here and all know RC's hardly only been arrested for marijuana, hunting, bar fights and traffic infractions lol. Oh and as far as I'm concerned... the time to grow out of it, shape up, control your temper, handle guns responsibly, steer clear of assaults, stay clear of drugs (and stop sleeping w children if you haven't already) is when you choose to have children. JMO

:parrot:

I am sure he got a visit from case investigators. They wouldn't want to waste such an opportunity

Sounds to me like Granny knows her grandchildren pretty well and she has suspects amongst the brood - the same ones Misty and Ron have had from the very beginning.
Where did they take Haleigh and what did they do with her?

HC2 puts himself smack dab in the place and time of the disappearance of Haleigh. He may have thought his statement was damaging to his sister, but may be more damaging to himself in the end. He knows something he isnt' tellling.

IF Ron C suspects Joe Overstreet WHY did he adamantly state on national tv that Jo Overstreet was NOT at the MH that night when if fact his own mother stated JO was at the MH that night...And how would either of them know who was there that night or who wasn't there that night since Ron C claims he was at work and TN has never stated she was there until she got the call from RC ...I suspect she was there way before LE was ever called.....I also suspect HC2 putting himself at the MH that night is far more damamging to Ron and the Cummings than it is to him... TN for one seemed very upset over that tidbit of information being revealed..JMO

Yep, I agree with you, Emeralgem.

This case isn't looking so good for RC, IMO.

IF Ron C suspects Joe Overstreet WHY did he adamantly state on national tv that Jo Overstreet was NOT at the MH that night when if fact his own mother stated JO was at the MH that night...And how would either of them know who was there that night or who wasn't there that night since Ron C claims he was at work and TN has never stated she was there until she got the call from RC ...I suspect she was there way before LE was ever called.....I also suspect HC2 putting himself at the MH that night is far more damamging to Ron and the Cummings than it is to him... TN for one seemed very upset over that tidbit of information being revealed..JMO

My bold Emeralgem of your question....you asked and I think I have an answer. Of course this is only a speculation as to why I would fail to acknowledge such. If Ronald had any suspicion that Joe O might have taken Haleigh from the people who love her, perhaps he felt the need to keep his concerns private or between himself and LE investigators only?

Imagine for a moment what Cousin Joe might do had he been in possession of a live Haleigh? IIRC there was a sighting of Haleigh at a Carrabba's restaurant in Knoxville Tennessee. A child matching Haleigh's description was seen being loaded into a RAV 4 by a man that appeared to be shielding her face. Pretty disturbing similarities and if I was the parent of a child that was missing the last thing I would want to do is to confirm the identity of this person on live tv. The abductor could be spooked and resort to killing a child. I just sincerely believe that in the best interests of preserving an investigation and the life of his missing child it would not be a wise thing to do to go public with the information about who you suspect might have had motive to carry out the crime of abduction. The only people who he had an obligation to discuss his suspicions with was Law Enforcement and we have no way of determining that he didn't in fact do absolutely that.

Concerning the suspicion that RC speaks with LE..IIRC correctly, it was about August of this year when LE said that RC and MC had no interest in talking with LE up till that point. They clammed up after the marriage...imo

RC made an appearance at FDLE (with his attorney) in hand to discuss cell phone in August. I believe he had no choice at that point.

My bold Emeralgem of your question....you asked and I think I have an answer. Of course this is only a speculation as to why I would fail to acknowledge such. If Ronald had any suspicion that Joe O might have taken Haleigh from the people who love her, perhaps he felt the need to keep his concerns private or between himself and LE investigators only? Imagine for a moment what Cousin Joe might do had he been in possession of a live Haleigh? IIRC there was a sighting of Haleigh at a Carrabba's restaurant in Knoxville Tennessee. A child matching Haleigh's description was seen being loaded into a RAV 4 by a man that appeared to be shielding her face. Pretty disturbing similarities and if I was the parent of a child that was missing the last thing I would want to do is to confirm the identity of this person on live tv. The abductor could be spooked and resort to killing a child. I just sincerely believe that in the best interests of preserving an investigation and the life of his missing child it would not be a wise thing to do to go public with the information about who you suspect might have had motive to carry out the crime of abduction. The only people who he had an obligation to discuss his suspicions with was Law Enforcement and we have no way of determining that he didn't in fact do absolutely that.

Sorry, doesn't add up considering Misty and TN attempted to throw JO under the bus almost immediately...They even said Ron C and he got into a fight over a gun. Ron C denied that also...It was quite evident none of them were on the same page.... Sorry I'm not buying Ron C has been working with LE either... ONLY thing Ron C has done is lie to LE and attempt to play both ends against middle in order to save his own rear...JMO

Sorry, doesn't add up considering Misty and TN attempted to throw JO under the bus almost immediately...They even said Ron C and he got into a fight over a gun. Ron C denied that also...It was quite evident none of them were on the same page.... Sorry I'm not buying Ron C has been working with LE either... ONLY thing Ron C has done is lie to LE and attempt to play both ends against middle in order to save his own rear...JMO

Your last sentence remains to be seen. But, I accept your opinion.

I believe the gun story. Obviously, I think the gun incident is what precipitated this whole event. Maybe I am wrong...but that's what I think. I seriously believe that Joe O went over to try and steal the gun back after Misty took it from the culvert. Did he take Haleigh? Who Knows. Is it possible he took Haleigh? Yes, in my opinion. However it is also possible that Hankjr did something that night too. Hankjr is on a downward spiral and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up dead by overdose somewhere. That is sad but, I wouldn't be surprised.

Your last sentence remains to be seen. But, I accept your opinion.

I believe the gun story. Obviously, I think the gun incident is what precipitated this whole event. Maybe I am wrong...but that's what I think. I seriously believe that Joe O went over to try and steal the gun back after Misty took it from the culvert. Did he take Haleigh? Who Knows. Is it possible he took Haleigh? Yes, in my opinion. However it is also possible that Hankjr did something that night too. Hankjr is on a downward spiral and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up dead by overdose somewhere. That is sad but, I wouldn't be surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised either...And I highly suspect thats what Ron C and the Cummings are hoping will happen...hmmmm..He can't talk then...JMO

I wouldn't be surprised either...And I highly suspect thats what Ron C and the Cummings are hoping will happen...hmmmm..He can't talk then...JMO

No!...lol. I disagree, if Tommy overdoses and he possesses and knowledge of the crime, that will die with him. I sincerely believe that if Hankjr had information that would implicate Ronald Cummings that would be the answer to his prayers! He wanted to file charges for the rat ordeal, don't you think he would hang RC out to dry if he could? Plea down....talk with LE? Heck yes he would!!

Not necessarily so if he aided and abetted Ron C that night...JMO

It is just my opinion, but when Ron was denying that Jo was at the MH, it was in teh very early stages of the case and I can fully understand why Ron might make the denial to keep Jo from getting too skittish, disappearing or worse. Especially if Ron thought for even a second that Haleigh was with Jo and alive.

LE may have even told him to say nothing bad about Jo for the same reasons.

It is just my opinion, but when Ron was denying that Jo was at the MH, it was in teh very early stages of the case and I can fully understand why Ron might make the denial to keep Jo from getting too skittish, disappearing or worse. Especially if Ron thought for even a second that Haleigh was with Jo and alive.

Or he was giving Joe an alibi, same as he had, being at work. But denying something he would have no first hand knowledge of, and in fact refuting one first hand story (Misty's) is odd. Completely shutting down his mother telling the same story is downright weird, on two levels: How did Teresa know Joe was there, and how does Ron assert he wasn't, when he was at work?

No!...lol. I disagree, if Tommy overdoses and he possesses and knowledge of the crime, that will die with him. I sincerely believe that if Hankjr had information that would implicate Ronald Cummings that would be the answer to his prayers! He wanted to file charges for the rat ordeal, don't you think he would hang RC out to dry if he could? Plea down....talk with LE? Heck yes he would!!

And I wonder if that isn't the hoped for outcome.

I disagree. If you take a look at the arrest record, Ron has done an ADI Level II program for his 2004 marijuana arrest; probation for trespass; pre-trial diversion and community service for "affray" (a fight or disturbing the peace); and the usual penalties for traffic and hunting violations. He completed all the programs, including probation. He was subject to random drug testing and did not violate that condition. All of the penalties are within the typical range for such offenses in my own state.

Perhaps the endless repetition of the idea that this individual has an extensive criminal history has taken on a life of its own. There is absolutely no evidence that this person is a violent felon and should be in prison. He has never been charged with or convicted of a felony. LE can't arrest people and lock them up because internet posters don't like their life choices. They have to commit crimes under legal statues. Certainly, this individual does not have an exemplary history, but millions of people in this country have been busted for marijuana possession, hunting violations, fighting in bars, and traffic violations. A good number of those millions are males under 25. For the most part, they grow out of that behavior or they get tired of going to court every year or two and shape up. We all should sincerely hope that Ron will mature into a stable family man, as most young knuckleheads do.

bbm
This statement hits the nail on the head. This young man's "evil ways" have become an urban legend. Precisely why I don't believe 90% of it.

bbm
This statement hits the nail on the head. This young man's "evil ways" have become an urban legend. Precisely why I don't believe 90% of it.

An Urban Legend has basis in fact, and fable. Even Snopes would demonstrate that what is said regarding Ronald's arrest record is fact.

An Urban Legend has basis in fact, and fable. Even Snopes would demonstrate that what is said regarding Ronald's arrest record is fact.
Most Urban Legends have their basis primarily in fable...perhaps fable based on a distant fact. Yes, Snopes would substantiate his legitimate arrest record. The problem is that his record, itself, has morphed via rumor and innuendo into one that would require him to be thrown into Sing Sing and the key tossed into the ocean!

Is he a good, law-abiding clean cut guy? Nope. But, is he Evil Personified? No.

He is a product of his environment who, when younger, got involved in a lot of stupid, petty criminal activity. Much like Marty Sheffield, I might add. However, if any Haleigh-related criminal mischief is excluded (due to extenuating circumstances), he has been toeing the line since he took on the responsibility of raising his children. This, to me, says he was doing some growing up.

03-16-09 on Nancy Grace. He had just returned from New York after appearing on the Today Show with Misty..

I can pretty much guarantee that if you were to show RC's "criminal" record to any LEO, lawyer, PO, etc., and then referred to it as "extensive" there would be some suppressed laughter. It wouldn't even fill an entire page. Hardly "extensive". IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back