Tonight's True Crime Radio

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Tricia, May 19, 2016.

1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

Hi Everyone,

Jacob Carpenter from the Naples News is going to by my guest tonight on True Crime Radio.

While we will be discussing the latest document release we will not be discussing the parts of the documents that are disgusting and have nothing to do with the murder case. We will be looking into other, more interesting, aspects of the documents and the latest hearing.

If you have a question for Jacob please post it on this thread.

You can listen to the show anytime after 10:30 PM Eastern tonight (Thursday) RIGHT HERE

Post your questions!

Thanks,
    Tricia

2. Loading...

3. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Thank you, Tricia! I like JC's humor.. My question(s): 1. In your experience as a court reporter, what are the pros and cons for a speedy trial waiver here in Florida? Is it only a strategic move? Why is Jimmy Rodgers not waiving his right, in your opinion? Thank you, Nin

4. No it's not

No it's not that simple

In case I can ask another question..:) Q.: Again, with your experience as a court reporter for the NDN, how strong of a case would you say does the State have right now with Mark Sievers? Thanks, Nin

5. beach

beach Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

:bump:

Tricia is about an hour away from taping. Don't you guys have any more questions?

NIN, thanks! You have some great ones!

Tricia or I will post the link to the show as soon as it is available online. (I think usually around 10:00p central.)

6. Riversinthedesert

Riversinthedesert New Member

Just read on Jacob's Twitter feed...
    Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter
    Some personal news: I'll be leaving @ndn at the end of next week to join the Milwaukee @journalsentinel for a year-long fellowship."

We appreciate his diligent coverage of this case, especially the live feeds from court hearings. All the best Jacob!