Tony Lazzaro ~ WHY hasn't he gone public ?

Just wondered, why hasn't Casey's last "flame" gone public on one of the tv shows and answered some questions ?

I do not believe I have caught him on any shows, but I recall seeing his friend, Clint.

Wanna start making bets that CA will say Tony or Tony and friends did it alone and she had nothing to do with it?

Could be that he was advised not to, or could be that he's just not an attention ho.

I do recall in the docs that towards the end of the witness interogations that LE was asking if Casey ever left Caylee with friends "just to run to the Store" or something like that. I was wondering where they were going with that?? Maybe there is some "tooth" to the theory Tony watching Caylee and an accident occuring. Possibly they knew early on. The only phone records pulled in the begining were Casey and Tony.

Tony WAS theh first person she wanted to talk to after arrest. Also Clint's girlfriend (Clint=Tony's roomate) stated in docs that Caylee NEVER stayed at the apartment overnight. From her statement I dont think she liked Casey too much (cant blame her). Maybe she tipped LP or LE off.

I think LE is looking closely at Tony and he is trying to fly under the radar. JMO

Where does LE usually start and end up with cases like this? The boyfriend is usually a player, either directly or indirectly (being the reason a mother kills, etc.).

He and everyone else pertinant to the case are staying OUT of the media for the upcoming TRIAL. GOD FORBID their testimony is tainted by them appearing on one of these shows. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WILL BE COMING FORWARD AT THE TRIAL. THANK YOU for Caylee.

didn't he hire an attorney? has he been investigated further?

Why should he go public??? I think it is wise to stay out of it.

Just wondered, why hasn't Casey's last "flame" gone public on one of the tv shows and answered some questions ?

I do not believe I have caught him on any shows, but I recall seeing his friend, Clint.

Because being a former LEO he had the brains to "Lawyer up" real quick and I am sure any lawyer worth his fee would have instructed total silence.

I believe he hasn't gone public because LE has told him not to. I dont think Tony wants to go public anyway, he probably regrets ever meeting Casey.

Plus, who knows. He may feel guilty in some aspect, because there are theories that Casey killed Caylee so she could spend time with Tony.

The need for LE to preserve their case is more important than the public's thirst for information.

Because being a former LEO he had the brains to "Lawyer up" real quick and I am sure any lawyer worth his fee would have instructed total silence.

Was he a LEO? I thought that was Jessie? Don't mind me, I get confused easily.

..and Anthony was all dressed up and went out to drive the billboard around town.
I read where they have spent $2K on limo service with the donation money !

What!!
Who is giving them money?
Are they out of their "frig'n'" mind. LOL

Tony was not a LEO..your thinking of the other 2 ex's

didn't he hire an attorney? has he been investigated further?

lillygator, I posted this yesterday in the general discussion and I believe you were the only one that responded. Are we the only two that find something odd in his statement about the "backup plan"? I will post it again because I find it very suspicious. Also, I would like to add that a plan "B" implies there is a plan "A". He didn't question that either. Anyway here is my post from yesterday. Sorry so long.

This conversation took place between TonE and detective White on June 16th, 6:22 pm. TonE is discussing a conversation he had with Casey the morning before she was arrested. At this time, TonE had only heard that Caylee was missing. In this excerpt, he says that Casey told him she needed money for a "backup plan". Is it just me or does he sound as if it came as no surprise that she would speak of a backup plan. I mean, if Caylee is only missing, it seems as if he would be surprised and wondering what she was talking about. Instead, it seems as if he knows what she is referring to, i.e. a backup plan because Caylee is dead. Remember, this conversation between Casey and TonE occurred in the morning before her arrest, early. He would not have known about the lies she gave to investigators..work, Sawgrass, Zanny etc as this had not been found out yet. It just seems to me he is suspicious of a possible homicide prematurely. Why did he stop talking about what she said at the point "And she's like, 'oh don't'... I was like..." What was he going to say she said? oh don't... (act like you don't know, maybe?) For some reason, maybe he slipped, he stopped and began again with "I was like, I don't want to hear..." Maybe I'm too suspicious but why would Casey speak of a backup plan to TonE the morning before she was arrested unless he knew something prior. It was almost as if he was warning her not to speak of such in case someone was listening in on the phone conversation. It was very important to her that she talk to him when she did get arrested. I have heard he has a lawyer; does anyone of her other friends have one? He is the only friend that states that he thought it strange that Caylee was gone so much. All the others took it at face value because she was always at Cindy and George's anyway. What did Casey tell Baez early on in this case that prompted him to ask for immunity for Casey? Is it possible that TonE has knowledge of her disappearance and has come clean with it. Maybe he was given immunity from the start. I may be way off here but this conversation has me very suspicious.

Snipped from Document 2, page 22. Anthony Lazzaro interview:

A Which baffled me you know. And the fact that she stole money from her friend too and I just like, bombarded with that information it was just too much. But ah, yeah I so I was asking her (Inaudible)...her a little bit this morning I was like, if you had fifteen ..you had this fifteen thousand dollars in the bank account. You know in another bank account that you say you have.

Q Uh-huh (affirmative)

A Why would you need to take money from your friend's account? And she goes I needed for some kind of backup plan. I was like, what kind of backup plan you talking about? And she's like, oh don't... I was like, I don't want to hear about no back plan. I don't want to hear anything that you have to say about stuff like that. And she's like, oh no nothing like that. I'm like, I don't... just don't say anything about that I don't want to hear it.

I also commend Tony for staying out of the media a long with Amy and all her other friends. It's very noble of them to not feed into this circus for the sake of our satisfaction.

I completely agree. I have much respect for him for not taking this opportunity to get his 15 minutes like others have. You know everyone wants to hear from him too, so if he wanted to be in the spotlight he definitely could be. He chooses not to. Applause to him.

I honestly don't think he knows anything or has anything to do with this at all. He was with her for what, two whole weeks before Caylee was last seen? I seriously doubt that being a guy who loves kids, would cover for her and/or help her with anything having to do with Caylee's disappearance. Especially from reading his interview in the documents, it doesn't seem like he was ever really that into her. Surely not enough to help her in her plan to kill/dispose of her child.

This guy is clean. He is obviously bewildered by what has happened, and since he is "normal" he just wants to be left alone.
Remember these are "kids" we're talking about. They're in their early-20s and mostly want to have fun with friends and get laid.
Recall the part where his car is in the shop and he has to call Daddy in NY to get a Credit Card number to pay the bill. These are not career criminals. They are suburban youth who got mixed up with a nutjob that killed her kid.

Marina2, this thing about needing money and saying she had $15,000 in the bank sounds just like the scam e-mails everyone gets. What a conwoman. I think her backup plan was to get out of town or out of the country.

Can you guys please tell me why you are so convinced that Tony had nothing to do with this? There are threads on here about the GP, about Lee, about Dante, about Zeneida, about Kio, about Jesse, about Ricardo that receive plenty of speculation. Why is everyone against discussing Tony? I'm really baffled.

Here are the facts:
1. Casey lived with Tony while Caylee was missing and he was her current boyfriend
2. Casey partied with Tony at the clubs while Caylee was missing
3. Tony and his roomate Clint have differing accounts of the date Caylee was last seen by them
4. Tony and Casey went to see about leasing an apartment on June 19, a few days after Caylee was last seen. According to Mr. Crisp's statement, Tony was "anxious" to get out of his current lease.
5. Casey claims Tony picked her up after she left her car at Amsco.
6. Casey was insistent on calling Tony right after she landed in jail.
7. In Tony's statements to LE, he stated he had been to Casey's parent's house twice while the parents were not there, during the time period Caylee was missing.
8. Clint moved out of the apt. he shared with Tony in early July.

Personally, I'd say there is plenty to speculate about. Of course, it is just speculation, just like every other thread on websleuths.

And did anyone else find it strange that Leonard Padilla made this statement:
"And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this" from http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html
Why is LP even bringing up Tony's name?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back