Tony's Statement Tied to 6/15

Law_girl41

I would also like to know where you heard about the pic on TonE's computer

TIA

I think it's clear Caylee was not a part of Casey's "idealized lifestyle" nor in particular her newest boytoy Tony. She reportedly "fell hard," and never really included Caylee during the weeks she spent with him. First out of reluctance to be seen as carrying baggage; but on the 16th, even while at the home with Caylee she was presumably obsessing (talking, texting, IM'g, emailing...) about this guy and neglected to watch Caylee and something happened. There are a limited number of accident scenarios--while AT the home since NO calls in the flurry were TO the home. And following this tragedy, the easiest thing for Casey was to maintain the lie that Caylee was still w the "nanny." I am starting to believe Caylee may have actually remained IN trunk from the time Casey is seen borrowing shovel and backing car in (around 6/18) until shortly before her car is abandoned on the 27th. And although this may be why Casey borrowed both Amy's and Tony's cars, she did still periodically drive Pontiac through that date. Morbid as it was to be driving around w her daughter's body in advanced state of decomp, for a time, both psychologically and emotionally, there must've been a certain comfort level in that it seemed the "safest" place until she is forced--by gas and smells which threaten to expose her--into disposing of her baby's remains (wincing). I believe she must've done so w/out daring to involve anyone else--and whether paranoid-panic-stricken-immature-unfit-mother-in-major-denial-at-best, or bordlerline-personality-disorder-at-worst, this had to be an inarguably gruesome, grisly undertaking (cringing).

My questions:

I know I have asked this question before on another post and never really got an answer,,,,,,,,,but it eats and eats at me. That question is.....

How in the heck did she get Zenaida Gonzalas's name???? I understand what people are saying about zanny the nanny,,,,,,,that just doesn't sit well with me because it would be toooooooooooo cooincidental too have Casey take police to the sawgrass apts, where a Zenaida G just happen to put in info for an apt...............there is something more to this,,,,,,WHAT IS IT?????? Casey must have known someone in the apts office,,,,,,,,something....

It was revealed today that Casey had done online searches for ZG 3 days before Caylee went missing. So she was probably trying to frame her in advance.

I think it's clear Caylee was not a part of Casey's "idealized lifestyle" nor in particular her newest boytoy Tony. She reportedly "fell hard," and never really included Caylee during the weeks she spent with him. First out of reluctance to be seen as carrying baggage; but on the 16th, even while at the home with Caylee she was presumably obsessing (talking, texting, IM'g, emailing...) about this guy and neglected to watch Caylee and something happened. There are a limited number of accident scenarios--while AT the home since NO calls in the flurry were TO the home. And following this tragedy, the easiest thing for Casey was to maintain the lie that Caylee was still w the "nanny." I am starting to believe Caylee may have actually remained IN trunk from the time Casey is seen borrowing shovel and backing car in (around 6/18) until shortly before her car is abandoned on the 27th. And although this may be why Casey borrowed both Amy's and Tony's cars, she did still periodically drive Pontiac through that date. Morbid as it was to be driving around w her daughter's body in advanced state of decomp, for a time, both psychologically and emotionally, there must've been a certain comfort level in that it seemed the "safest" place until she is forced--by gas and smells which threaten to expose her--into disposing of her baby's remains (wincing). I believe she must've done so w/out daring to involve anyone else--and whether paranoid-panic-stricken-immature-unfit-mother-in-major-denial-at-best, or bordlerline-personality-disorder-at-worst, this had to be an inarguably gruesome, grisly undertaking (cringing).

Very good post. I tend to agree with you. I have always thought the death was an accident, and I know not everybody feels that way.

Law_girl41

I would also like to know where you heard about the pic on TonE's computer

TIA

Come to find out she didnt get this picture from Tonys PC, it was an image from Ricardos myspace. I learned that later and forgot about that assumtion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back