Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

Too hot a time at the firehouse

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. Casshew

    Casshew Former Member

    Messages:
    27,884
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MELBOURNE, Fla. (AP) — Firefighters responding to emergencies here were in such a rush that they forgot to turn off a fryer in their kitchen. So the next emergency call involved a fire that started at their own station.
    No one was injured in the blaze Thursday, because all four firefighters working at the time were out responding to several calls.

    A Cocoa Beach firefighter was driving past and saw smoke escaping from the firehouse and called 911.

    The firefighters from Station 72 then returned to fight the fire at their own station.

    http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2004-03-08-firehouse_x.htm
     

Share This Page



  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice