Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by englishleigh, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Catmommy

Catmommy I see more than I say

Tori was married too when she met Dean. Both cheaters. Both of meager talent. No moral compass for either. I hope the batch of kids they have turn out better. Can they?

IceIce9, Mert, Filly and 4 others like this.

2. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

It wouldn't matter if Tori had $37 dollars, $307,000 or $3.7 million dollars in her bank account: she would blow through it in no time, still remain renting homes and moving frequenyly vs. owning one and would be up to her ears in debt again.

That's what is both so very interesting and perplexing about her. She grew up mega rich, gained success at a young age due to 90210 and as a result, was rich on her own. As an adult, shes also been just well off, poor and beyond poor (high debts) yet despite having the rare & unique opportunity of being on all ends and everywhere inbetween on the wealth & poverty spectrum, she STILL has absolutely no concept of money or the importance of someone like her having a good financial advisor and actually following their good financial advise.

Over a decade later, shes still crying about only receiving a very small amount of her father's estate; she cant even grasp what her father, Candy, and everyone else knows which is that she would still be in the exact same financial crisis she finds herself in now even if she had been given ALL of her father's money.

If Tori had $1,700 to her name, shed still spend $7,000 on an elaborate birthday party for one of her toddlers.

Despite that, the woman does seem to hustle. Sometimes to the point of juggling many projects in an effort to support her family while Dean sits back, cooks, and plays the role of "supportive husband who supports all of T's crazy ideas" which earns his heavily indebted family exactly 0 dollars.

IceIce9, Mert, PhoebeTries and 5 others like this.
  3. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Filly likes this.
  4. mimi56

mimi56 Active Member

April Fool's joke???

5. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

ahhh!!

Filly likes this.
  6. Sherwood Park

Sherwood Park Well-Known Member

I wish she hadn't done that. I get the reasons why she did it, but still... it is common knowledge that pregnancy April fool's jokes are tasteless and hurtful to many people.

Tori Spelling responds to backlash over pretend pregnancy announcement

"I know that pregnancy is an extreme blessing. And I would never intentionally poke fun at losing a child or not being able to carry one. I myself have miscarried," she [Tori Spelling] explained. "My post was simply to turn the tables for once on the press. They constantly create wild and often hurtful stories about me, my body, and my family."

"For those of you that are hurt, I hear you. I love you. I welcome your stories and I will try my best to be there to support you. Please accept this as a virtual hug to my entire community," she [Tori Spelling] added.

7. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

So impossibly tone deaf. But, she IS Tori Spelling, no surprise that she has zero empathy or sense. The narcissism is epic. Entitlement much?!

PhoebeTries likes this.
  8. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Catmommy, Bravo and ilovewings like this.
  9. ilovewings

ilovewings Well-Known Member

I have always felt that her last name is what got her into movies and fame. I will leave it at that.

10. Catmommy

This relationship has always appeared, to me, to be an inevitable train wreck. I do believe that one reaps what one sows.

Filly, Bravo and MajorHoople like this.
  11. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Ya gotta reap just what you sow
    That old saying is true~Eric Clapton

Personally I'd rather eat razor blades as opposed to schlepping all those kids through Disney with that guy. Ms. Spelling looks thrilled.

12. tezi

tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

Line of the year, Philly!

Filly, Catmommy and mickey2942 like this.
  13. Filly

With all of the awful news out there can we talk about Tori to ease my anxiety?

Tori is all over the place. People has her explaining how she grew up with a Nanny so wanted to be the hands on mom. (screech). Now having her five children she understands it takes a village. That via People.

Sadly, and I'm admitting to it I'm interested in her extensions and how in Disney she put them into pigtails. Also I liked her look with the Chuck's combined with the fishnets.

Yes, Tori. I care. I also noticed you're endorsing some kind of nutritional thing. Ya gotta do, Ma. Can it make me a chica in her 60's slap on a designer fanny pack, and some Doc's with booty shorts? I'm buying.

Ummmm it takes a village, but don't ask me to babysit. I have a grandog I'm watching. In style that is.

Seriously I wish the best for her kids and herself. Those extensions just set me a gahgah. Thanks People.com I miss my tabloids.

tezi likes this.
  14. Catmommy

Tori could use supporters (not enablers). Raising five children as a single parent (yeah, Dean, I DON'T think you'll be helping a whole lot) is a hard row to hoe even when reaping a self sown crop. There are consequences to every action, some good, some not so good. On the bright (?) side, I see another reality TV series in their future.

Filly, mickey2942 and Mert like this.
  15. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

Yes, this pretty much settles it. She is DEFINITELY still Tori Spelling.

Filly likes this.
  16. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

Tori Spelling Explains Why Dean McDermott Is Absent From Family Photo - E! Online (eonline.com)

Tori Spelling set the record straight on Dean McDermott's absence from their family Christmas card amid rumors of a divorce.

Tori Spelling is getting in the holiday spirit.

On Monday, Nov. 22, the Beverly Hills, 90210 star posted the McDermott-Spelling holiday card, which featured all five of her children, Liam Aaron, Stella Doreen, Hattie Margaret, Finn Davey and Beau Dean. The greeting included the message, "Happy Holiday... With love, from our farm to your family home! xoxo, Tori & family."...

Filly and Catmommy like this.
  17. Catmommy

Isn't that Dean standing in the very front of everybody across from the goats and smiling? Wait ... oh! My apologies to the pig.

Filly likes this.
  18. Filly

All I know she took them ponytail extensions out.

In all seriousness that's a nice Holiday Greeting card.