Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by shana, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ScarlettScarpetta

ScarlettScarpetta When the going gets tough, drink coffee

To me doing that is the sign of a cheater. One afraid to be caught so the goes and does this ridiculous over the top thing to prove that he is not a cheater when he is.

2. TrackerSam

TrackerSam New Member

I always say, "If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you".

Actress? She never could act and when was the last time she even had a role?

3. redheadedgal

redheadedgal Well-Known Member

4. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

Tori Spelling Admits She Uses Surveillance to Track Dean McDermott, Wants Their Kids to See True Tori

Zach Johnson, eonline
    Seconds ago

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott did their best to address the unanswered questions surrounding their tumultuous marriage during Tuesday's True Tori reunion special, which capped their docu-series.

Interviewer Brooke Anderson grilled the couple on both the decision to let cameras follow their family and the current state of their relationship, with a solo Spelling beginning by saying things are "good."

"I wasn't going to let people talk about my relationship and what decision I should make," she said.

Why hasn't she divorced McDermott after he admitting to cheating on her with Emily Goodhand in December 2013? "There's a family and there's a love," Spelling said. "We have four kids together."

The kids weren't the only reason Spelling fought for her marriage. "I'm also in love with him," she said...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140604/b548014/

5. redheadedgal

i thought it was odd when dean said the reason there is no trace of emily on the internet: he said you could hire people to scrub the internet of traces of you. right away after the scandal came out, i looked for her online. there was nothing. scrubbed that quickly? could she afford that? and why?

6. gramcracker

gramcracker Indentured Cat Servant

ran this through the BS translator and got: "If anyone's gonna make money off my life, it's gonna be meeeeeee!"

ROL quotes an "insider" who sez that when it hit the fan and Dean went to rehab, he admitted to five flings. if that's true, which I don't doubt, I think the damage control went into high gear by addressing just one infidelity and thereby providing a reason for yet another show. lemons --> lemonade = cha ching! her brand would suffer and she would never live it down if she stayed with him after five admissions of infidelity but playing it off as just the one = Brave Tori/Forgiving Tori/Strong Tori (add flatttering adjectives, ad nauseum)

7. gramcracker

many services can be provided for the right amount of $$$ ... and a signed non-disclosure agreement can also work wonders

8. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

Dear Tori, you can't change someone .. if you are with a man you can't trust you need to pack up whatever dignity you have left, count your losses .. get a lawyer, and move on.

Also .. wasn't he with someone else when they got together? There's a huge red flag right there.

Writing was on the sand years ago here .. seriously .. run!

(Oh, and get some therapy so you don't find a cardboard cutout next time.)

9. gramcracker

both were married when they hit the sheets the first day/night they met. he had a bio son with his wife and was waiting for the ink to dry on the adoption paperwork of a daughter (his wife completed the adoption without him). Tori didn't tell her husband that she was leaving him - she had her therapist do it. but, as they can't tell the world often enough, Tori/Dean are soul mates so none of the ugly details were/are a consideration

:facepalm:

10. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

Oh really?? Ok I've been too kind to Tori, maybe they are soul mates? :)

11. michmi

michmi Well-Known Member

I just managed to get through the first 3 episodes this week. Awful. Not surprised.

And frankly, I think Dean has (and always has had) a sexual orientation issue where he just can't seem to make it out of the closet, and I've heard he dabbles in men sometimes too. His marriages and this Emily episode are great diversions from the real problem.

12. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

I didn't watch True Tori and won't - ever. DH and I watched Chopped Canada last night. Hadn't seen the show previously and actually liked it better than regular Chopped because there's more cooking and less chit-chat. Dean McDermott is no Ted Allen, that's for sure! In fact, Mr. Tori made me uncomfortable. :dunno: There's just something odd about the guy.

13. DairyGirl

DairyGirl New Member

I attempted to watch this but it was difficult given my immense dislike for both these people but one thing I noted, other then the fact that Dean gave up his man card and handed TS his family jewels on a platter, is that he seems to cry a lot. Not in that masculine, I'm so sorry way, but in a pathetic drunken way. And his nose. It didn't get that red from crying. It really looked to me like he'd been drinking. Am I the only one that thought that? Honestly, I haven't been able to read all posts so someone may have noted this before.

14. zoey

zoey Well-Known Member

rumor has it rehab was for drinking/drugs/sex

15. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Wonder when Tori will go into rehab for her eating disorder. And no, it hasn't been "officially" put out there that she has an eating disorder, but seriously, 4 kids and she looks like the walking dead?

It's good to know she has her priorities straight though. Crying about not having enough money to pay their bills yet she spends a butt load at Toys R Us on the kiddies.

Sorry but both Tori and Dean really need to grow the heck up, stop using their kids for money, and work on themselves. While they are doing that, working on themselves, they need to have someone else (other than either of them) take care of those kids.

MOO

16. Disguiseduser0308

Disguiseduser0308 New Member

I wonder that as well. Also, if you're trying to keep things from getting anymore salacious, why would you give out your affair partners name in the first place?

Emily Goodhand... I don't think so. Something stinks with this whole story.

17. redheadedgal

18. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

'Emily' is probably a dude.

19. redheadedgal

20. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

psstt...it's all fake -- except the part about them both being pathetic attention ho's lol

jmo