Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by shana, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Intermezzo

Intermezzo Well-Known Member

Kudos to Mary Jo Eustace for taking matters into her own hands and fighting for her son! Dean owes her child support payments, as well as alimony. The fact that she has to take him to court AGAIN to get him to honor his financial commitment to their son Jack is disgusting. Dean was supposed to pay for Jacks rent while he was in university but the cheques bounced. Jacks bank accounts were also depleted by the IRS to pay debts.
    I dislike the man so very much.

I certainly hope this child support and alimony issue has been resolved.

Dean McDermott Fires Back At Ex-Wife After Claims Of Unpaid Child Support: ‘I’m Not A Deadbeat Dad’

Dean McDermott Fires Back At Ex-Wife After Claims Of Unpaid Child Support: ‘I’m Not A Deadbeat Dad’

“This is a woman who is trying to exact revenge,” McDermott told The DailyMailTV. “She’s constantly in the press, calling me a deadbeat dad and saying these charges are for delinquent child support. They are not.”

“I do not deny that I owe her money,” he continued. “I have tried countless times to work things out with her. She knows I’m an actor, she knew that when she married me all those years ago. The business is up and down. I’m not making a ton of money right now.”

Adding, “I got behind on it but I will pay. I told her up front I was having a hard time financially. I reached out to Mary Jo to discuss it and work it out. Instead of being a normal human being and working it out with me, she went to the courts and put me on notice.”

2. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

He is a "deadbeat dad". He doesn't have a job at all. Go wait tables, do something aside from attending parties with Tori.

3. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

These situations are terrible for children. I hope he's able to sort it out for the sake of his son.

4. Sherwood Park

Sherwood Park Well-Known Member

Remember how some people on social media looked down on the actor from the Cosby Show because he was working at a grocery store? Thankfully people came to his defense and noted that he works, and by working it helps him to still be an actor while putting a roof over his head, keep his health insurance, and a sense of pride.

I think Dean McDermott should have a conversation with this man.

SugarQueen, Jmoose, Betty P and 10 others like this.
  5. mickey2942

It probably doesn't help much that he was married to his wife when he met Tori Spelling, and admits that he went home with her the night he met her.
    Tori Spelling Admits to Cheating: Dean and I Had Sex the First Night We Met

And yet, he has the audacity to give marriage advice!
    Dean McDermott Details How He Keeps His Marriage with Tori Spelling Hot: 'It's Still on'

And this article is a bit disturbing to me...TMI!

6. Catmammy

Catmammy Opinionated and Owning It

Having watched Dean multiple times "bare his soul" he apparently considers himself a"loser" and does his utmost to fulfill that self image, in my biased opinion.

7. Catmammy

Catmammy Opinionated and Owning It

Furthermore, reading about him airing some of his and Tori's bedroom games tells me that he would sell his own turd for attention. Not that anybody but Tori would buy it. Ugly people and that has nothing to do with physical appearance. But maybe my opinion is harsh.

SugarQueen, Bravo, OnlyFacts and 3 others like this.
  8. PinkPrincessPoop

PinkPrincessPoop Well-Known Member

Edited and BBM for emphasis!

WHAT?!?! Why?! Is it because they were filled up by his dad? :(

Bravo and mickey2942 like this.
  9. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

10. PinkPrincessPoop

PinkPrincessPoop Well-Known Member

Both Dean and Tori were married when they met! They had an affair and then left both their spouses for each other.

I remember in one of their shows about Dean cheating, Tori was crying noting that Dean has a tattoo that says "Tori" on his....lower abdomen? you know....in "that" region....and she was saying, "How could a woman do that? How could she see the name of his wife and still have sex with him?" or something like that.

I thought that was so ironic and oblivious. You'd know Tori. You've done it, sans tattoo. *insert eyeroll here*

11. mickey2942

She probably would've left him, I bet her Mama, Candy, told Tori that he was a loser. Nothing makes you stick with a guy when your Mama tells you to leave him.

Which is why I do not say one word about my kids choices of mates. Not a word.

SugarQueen and squareandrabbet like this.
  12. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

13. mickey2942