Tornadoes on the ground in Dallas - Fort Worth greater area

CBS11garry:
American Airlines at DFW cancelled all flts for rest of day. 37 in-bound flts diverted. [via Twitter]

Twitter
wfaaweathertoo:
Tornado reported in Forney! TAKE COVER! -cc [via Twitter]

RUUNNNNN!!!! part two:seeya:

expecting a touchdown of tornado in Forney. The only thing that is in Forney is a prison, guess they are safe.

storms are now moving at 35mph to the NE

Arlington is reporting no injuries or fires :) Thank God

Forney is now confirming touchdown

I've been on the phone with my best friend who left work in hopes of getting home! OMG! I got her to stop at a grocery, then once she got back on the road again she pulled over at a hospital. I was a nervous wreck hearing her scream and cry....she's now home.

My family lives in Univ. Park. Sirens going off :(

Watching HLN...a school was just hit. I think he said Crosby Elementary. :(

TORNADO WARNING - COLLIN, HUNT, ROCKWALL - Tornado near McClendon-Chisholm, moving NE at 30mph.

Watching live, Rockwell County. Still on the ground. Calling it F.

Sister just called and my nephew is not due back from China until Thursday. He's parked his car at the Dallas/Forth Worth airport. His company will check his apartment and business.

I'd call the trailer tossing tornado at least an F2, possibly F3 though it wasn't the one mile to two mile wide monsters some tornadoes can become.

Won't know the exact rating until the damage is accessed as it's the damage caused which gives the tornadoes their F-rating.

:woohoo:

Who'd a thunk he'd be happy to be in China!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back