Toy horse found at crime scene

It isn't mentioned in the docs. I believe this is the only mention of the toy horse (from a Dec. 20 search warrant)...

Thank you! I was just going to look!

"toy horses like one found at crime scene"

OHHH how I wish they'd specified!

:blowkiss:

my first thoughts was one of the little horses that came with the fisher price farm.. they had movable legs and such..
I know alot of toddlers that had those sets.. and if she had the farm.. they would look to see if it was missing a horse.

so many folks said they saw a striped tigger at the crime scene on the photos...my first thought was that is what they were referring to...but suppose not ...it clearly specifies plastic toy horse...

Is it enough for LE to prove that the toy horse (or the sticker or duct tape, etc) came from the A home? I just wonder if JB would be able to say well, Zani came in and took those when she killed Caylee. Or that Casey took the toys over to Zani's home and then Zani killed Caylee. I mean, any items that came from the house could have Casey's prints simply because she mostly lived there, but the REAL perp (yeah, right) stole them or got them some other way. Doesn't mean Casey herself put them with the body.

I'm just so afraid she can get off if there's even the tiniest bit of reasonable doubt. IMO the totality of the evidence points to Casey - but so afraid that Casey's fingerprints on anything can be explained away by JB because Caylee and anything with her body all came from the house where Casey mostly lived.

What about those little toys called "my pony" or something. They're usually bright colors and have an artifical hair tail. Don't they make them in miniature size now?

This is exactly what I was thinking. When I first heard about the horse that was found at the crime scene I immediately thought of My Little Pony.Also, I believe it was last Spring or early summer that McDonalds had them as the prize in their Happy Meals. My daughter loved them and tried to collect the entire set. I believe there was 8 or 10 in the set but I'm not real sure about that. Anyway, thats the first thing that popped in my mind and I'm betting thats probably what they found.

My daughter has about 15 My Little Pony ponies ... the big ones have names on them: Beauty, Creativity, Joy, Hope, ... she also has one small one that came with her My Little Pony play carpet and a few she got at McDonalds.

This is the set she got for Christmas but I don't know when it was first available. They do say 25th anniversary on the pony ... each of them.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/deta...Index=1&isVariant=false&corpCard=false&type=0

My daughter has about 15 My Little Pony ponies ... the big ones have names on them: Beauty, Creativity, Joy, Hope, ... she also has one small one that came with her My Little Pony play carpet and a few she got at McDonalds.

This is the set she got for Christmas but I don't know when it was first available. They do say 25th anniversary on the pony ... each of them.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/deta...Index=1&isVariant=false&corpCard=false&type=0

I bet you are right on? I can seeing cindy buying that set for caylee:clap:

. If it was in the bag it could def. have prints on it!

Great thought! (If so I hope it's COVERED in Caylee and Casey prints)

:blowkiss:

<respectfully snipped>

It is to be expected that it would have KC, Caylee's, CA's, GA's, LA's prints on it. It had been in their house and possession.

The prints that would be important would be those on the instruments of the crime (duct tape, heart sticker, garbage bag, etc).

<respectfully snipped>

It is to be expected that it would have KC, Caylee's, CA's, GA's, LA's prints on it. It had been in their house and possession.

The prints that would be important would be those on the instruments of the crime (duct tape, heart sticker, garbage bag, etc).

I was just thinking if it ONLY had KC and Caylee's prints it was another way to show someone else didn't put it in the bag.

I pray that the duct tape, sticker, and bag have KC's prints allllll over them.

Summer of '07 Target was selling the My Lil Pony right at the check stand, remember that area that used to be reserved for chewing gum and candy bars. They had My Lil Pony and Care Bears, in addition to dozens of other things.

This is how I ended up with several in my house again, without ever visiting the toy isle.

I was just thinking if it ONLY had KC and Caylee's prints it was another way to show someone else didn't put it in the bag.

I pray that the duct tape, sticker, and bag have KC's prints allllll over them.

I agree, but can hear someone saying that the killer wore gloves and left no prints.

My post in Psychic...#2 thread:

#421, 1-04-09

This is so weird. I was thinking about Caylee today, who here doesn't every day? Anyway, I got this vision of her up in the clouds on a merry-go-round pony with a pink ribbon wrapped around the pole--maybe a My Little Pony, but she was definitely exhilarated and happy.

I never think of ponies and stuff, because I have a son and he's not into that.

Can anyone take the picture of Caylee playing on the floor in her room (in the chef's hat) and blow it up?

The resolution breaks apart as you enlarge it, but here is a couple...

Attachments

• chef hat 2.jpg
    chef hat 2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 172
  • chef hat.jpg
    chef hat.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 170
Hi! Decided to come out of lurking.... My first thought was My Little Pony also. My 4 year old daughter collects My little Pony Ponyville and whenever we are at Target, Toys-R-Us, ect. I buy her something from the collection. The set ususally comes with 1 or 2 miniature My Little Pony's and stuff that goes along with the theme (like a park or birthday items). Maybe they found a My Little Pony from a set like this and went back to the house looking for items that went with it?

Going back to lurking... :blowkiss:

You know, my daughter had My Little Ponies of all shapes and sizes when she was 2 and still today, but it did not occur to me that was what they were looking for when I read that. After seeing this thread I tried to pin down WHY it didn't occur to me, and I think it is the term "small". Obviously virtually all toy horses would be "small", at least in comparison to a real horse. :) To specifically note a toy horse as a "small toy horse" rather than a "toy horse" implied to me that these were smaller than most toy horses, in other words, smaller than a MLP. I could be over-reading, of course, but it is the reason why I envisioned something other than MLP.

I think the Breyer horses are good options. I like that they come in a set. Most of the MLP's do not come in a "set" per se (excepting the ones noted above, I don't think we ever got a set that could be perceived as a unit). Finding one at the crime scene and one at the house would be a pretty tenuous connection it seems to me. :confused: Even if it was IN the bag, I am sure the imaginary nanny could have given it to her. However, if it is missing from a true "set" then it means something.

FWIW, the ones in my mind when I read it look like this:

Attachments

• horses.jpg
    horses.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 149
I envisioned something other than MLP.

I know, when they said small plastic toy horse, I also thought of what you mention. But who knows, sometimes it's a bit nebulous and non-specific as to what is released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back