Tracey wants to know

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Barbara, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara New Member

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/news_columnists/article/0,1299,DRMN_86_3025479,00.html

I suppose that this question mirrors Lin Wood's disgust at all of us for keeping an interest in this case.

The RST might want to let Tracey know that if it weren't for "us" obsessed with the wretched, his pockets would be quite empty. :loser:

:waitasec:
    Biting the hands that feed him eh?

But Jameson, Rainsong, Margoo, and the others will continue to throw roses at his feet despite his disgust for them, like Wood. Will they never learn? (rhetorical of course) NO, they will never learn.

2. Loading...

3. Barbara

Barbara New Member

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/news_columnists/article/0,1299,DRMN_86_2922884,00.html

Yeah, it has gotten very lost Tracey. Why don't you explain? What about those profits?

Hypocrite!

Perhaps I am being too hard on him. Maybe he donated all his "profits" to the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation. Ya think? Maybe? Oh right, there is NO foundation. Well, perhaps he donated his profits from JBR to another children's charity. Right?

4. Show Me

Show Me New Member

Gee, I guess it all started with the RST and John and Patsy's constant need for publicity. The fact JonBenet may never see justice. How bizarre John and Patsy act, now and then.

As for Tracey...the answer is money! To heck with the truth, he finds another 'intruder' theory to make a buck off a dead little girl, and he doesn't care who he slanders to do it.

Barbara he probably donated a dollar to charity and claim he shared his profit. As for donating more, I doubt it, John claims the JBR foundation money as his own, every penny.

You'd think John would be pissed, someone made a profit off 'that' child and forgot to give him in cut of the money.