Tracy M. (girl from Leonard P. team who lived with the Anthony's) Speaks out

The clothes comment was made to Tracey and Rob Dick. That has really been bothering me lately. From what we know the clothes Caylee was found in came from Casey's trunk. Why did she need to be changed? Where are the clothes GA saw her in?

I always got a weird vibe off George's testimony about that last sighting. I don't necessarily believe it happened on June 15--he may have been lying with details drawn from a different day.

Does anyone here think casey has a problem? Parents have ignored it for years? just asking!

I always got a weird vibe off George's testimony about that last sighting. I don't necessarily believe it happened on June 15--he may have been lying with details drawn from a different day.

That's always been a nagging bit in the back of my mind.
It was too detailed, too perfect.
Maybe that type of morning DID happen........I just think he might have gotten his own date of that morning incorrect or he and Cindy NEEDED to think it was that date/morning to help alleviate some of the guilt they must have been carrying within, knowing there was a fight that probably triggered the whole tragedy. So of course they are going to carry guilt.

Does anyone here think casey has a problem? Parents have ignored it for years? just asking!

Definitely on all points. GA even told LE that he has a sister with issues and they wondered if it was genetic. I don't think they completely ignored it as much as not knowing how to deal with it. Casey strikes me as the type to do what she wants when she wants. Once Caylee came along she saw she could use her against her parents imo.

Couple years ago I wrote and posted a little bit of my own story.
NOT to excuse Casey, by Noooo means.

I wrote it to explain how
sweeping things....unusual behaviors.....under the carpet for whatever reason....1. be it that the family wants the world to think they are close to perfect or 2. because mental illness/personality disorders were/are still so very shameful for a family to admit (both reasons in my own case), is so damaging long-term, not only to the person affected but it's a domino effect, the damage is far-reaching.

If nothing else comes from this tragedy, I think we the public owe it to ourselves, our loved ones, to learn all we can about 'unusual behaviors', bring it to the attention of someone who might be able to help, as soon as we see something not quite right with one of our own loved ones.
If we (collective) keep sweeping these unusual behaviors under the rug because we want to appear as the perfect family or because we don't want the words 'mental illness' or 'behavioral issues' associated with our loved one, I'm afraid we are going to be hearing a whole lot more Casey Anthony behavior stories .....especially now that we have 24/7 media/news.

Yeah, I've tried to consider other angles as well to explain it. The thing is Casey said they haven't even found her clothes. Well technically if they had then they would have found the body. Makes no sense. The shirt CA had never seen and smaller sized shorts she was found in seem to have come from Casey's car without a doubt. Caylee had tons of clothes and was at the house with her so how did she end up in clothes that were in Casey's trunk?

The thing is Casey said they haven't even found her clothes.

I remember a very old thread here that discussed this supposed comment by Casey. My memory is vague on that but I seem to recall folks deciding that she probably didn't say it.

Anybody remember or can find that thread?

OK, here we go...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75230"]'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says.[/ame] Thread #1 (closed).

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75474"]'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says #2.[/ame] (open)

I would like to read a book she writes about everything she knows!
INSIDE scoop...........

That little snippet about Tracy overhearing the kitchen conversation of CA and FCA is startling . Idk if it's true or not but it hit me in the gut. I don't get why one would use a shovel to move a ladder, if you need to nit show fingerprints... Gloves ... But she lives there so fingerprints on her pool ladder is a non issue. So I'm not sure it's believable.

However if it is true, I can completely see ca having known all along- or at least after the 31 days exactly what happened. Im sure she loved Caylee but I can see her, especially after her " oh look she's so beautiful " at sentencing- just tossing Caylee to the back of her mind and going into save FCA at all costs mode. I don't for one second buy the "I just stopped looking for her 7 weeks ago" schtick.

So based on traceys story when do you All think she CA knew and when did she start helping cover it up?

OH HELL to the YEAH! A flipping Purple pokadotted wooly mammoth was living in that house and not one of them noticed.

So based on traceys story when do you All think she CA knew and when did she start helping cover it up?

I think Cindy had a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude with Casey.. probably had it for years. Cindy's way of keeping her head in the sand and preserving her perfect family image (at least in her mind).

I think Cindy's fake world cracked in November of '08. Maybe someone was worried that the body would be found during the TES search on the 8th and 9th. Someone put Cindy on the alert of what might be coming if they found Caylee that weekend. When Caylee wasn't found, Cindy maybe couldn't stand knowing that Caylee's body was decomposing out there in the swamp down the street, so she sent Dominic out to see if he could find it. The Michelle Bart interview with Cindy and George (also in November '08) is the smoking gun for me on when Cindy found out. Cindy is broken (and probably heavily sedated). This is when she knew, imho.

(Although, listening to part 3 where Cindy shows Tracy the Ricardo chloroform picture BEFORE anything had come out about the chloroform is suspicious.)

Maybe I missed it, but 4 pages in and no one else is shaken up by the cloroform comment that Casey made to Tracey long before it was widely known?! For me, that ranks way up there with the creepy smile that was given in response to the question about Caylle never being found...

What different day? She was home the night of the 15th. Even IF she wasn't seen by George on the 16th, she was STILL not with FCA and Tony at Blockbuster that evening at what 7pm, and was never seen again. So the 16th HAD to be the day she was killed. Work records show George and Cindy were BOTH at work on the 16th, so who else could have killed her? What other day could it have been? Casey and no other day.

Maybe I missed it, but 4 pages in and no one else is shaken up by the cloroform comment that Casey made to Tracey long before it was widely known?! For me, that ranks way up there with the creepy smile that was given in response to the question about Caylle never being found...

Credibility Check...

Did Tracy only first mention that Casey put heart stickers on her knees after a heart sticker became an issue in the case, or before?

Did Tracy only first mention that Casey talked about chloroform after chloroform became an issue in the case, or before?

Is she making this stuff up now?

Last night I watched her interview on Dr. Drew and knowing that she spent 9 days with the Anthony's I put a lot of weight into what she had to say. She seems VERY sincere. Anyway point is based on her comments Casey is one rare animal and that's not a compliment. If you still have any doubts that she's a pycho then watch the interview.

O/T, but another thing that bothers me is the carpet stain in Caylee's (or was it Casey's?) room that CA talked about in a letter to ICA. CA said she got the stain out, that it smelled because it was wet so long. I'm going to try to reread that letter. It seemed like a way to let ICA know that CA had hidden something incriminating. Anyone else remember what I'm talking about?

ETA: Letter to ICA from CA

I don’t know if Jeanine told you about the water pipe that broke Fri. We had water from the pipe outside of Caylee’s room leak into her room, mostly into her play corner---carpet was soaked and walls were damp. Everything is drying out but the carpet smells bad.
( I better watch how I describe it, they may come and take it into discovery !) It’s amazing how even clean water can smell rancid after it sits for awhile!
Fortunately, one of our church friends was able to come out and fix the broken pipe. I hated it was Caylee’s room, but at least nothing was ruined.

There was an extensive thread about this on Hinky Meter at the time. Someone pulled the floor plans of the Anthony house and there was no water supply even close to Caylee's room.....
things that make you go hmmmm. :waitasec:

Did anybody catch in the Tracy interview what she said about CA looking towards LA as the boss/person with directions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back