'tranny' Castrates Self, Fakes Bias Crime

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Only in New York ;)

A 22-year-old transvestite was in critical condition yesterday after he hacked off his penis, then lied and told cops he was the victim of a hate crime.

The man, who was not identified because of the nature of the crime, was in critical condition yesterday after doctors at Harlem Hospital Center were unsuccessful in reattaching his penis. Police said the man initially claimed it was a berserk gypsy cab driver who had severed his penis in a fit of rage.

But cops grew suspicious after the victim's story was inconsistent. After a second interview, police said they were able to determine the man made up the story

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/13469.htm

2. superfries

superfries Inactive

ewwwww!:eek: Cass, do you think he might have gotten off on doing that to himself? I just can't comprehend!!! In my best Elaine voice (from Seinfeld): "What's wrong with you people?!?!!"

3. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

I don't know superfries LOL but I think his missing penis is the least of his problems :(

4. Valaryn

Valaryn For every 60 seconds of being angry you lose 1 min

EEK! Cass...was it that small??

5. scandi

scandi New Member

Oh My Gawd! This is both too hilarious and stupid at the same time:D

BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D He will have to have a special operation now so he can go PEE! :D :D I know that is terrible, but the guy has to have a major screw loose to cut off to only viable way he has to urinate! LOL..

Scandi