Trayvon at 7-11: Surveillance Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I worked as a cashier, and somebody came in with hood covering up their face, I would find it concerning.

Do you have any idea how many people wear hoodies? It is common place today. I wear a hoodie myself in the wind and rain and it has that large styled hood which keeps the rain off my face. Perhaps he should have slipped the hood back but imo he probably totally forgot he had it up. He was there on a quick mission to get candy and a drink and return. I notice he didn't buy a lighter. Poor kid. So sad.

I'm feeling the same as you are...Little did he know within 30 minutes or so his life would be snuffed out and he would be gone from this earthly plane forever... And to see him vilified and disrespected as he has been here in this forum..... IMHO unbelievably sad and tragic.. Just breaks my heart..JMHO

It is sad to see him in that video knowing what we know now. What a tragic death. Gone too soon that's for sure.

But, I have not seen him vilified and disrespected here in this forum.
Discussing every aspect of a case is what we do.

It's getting to the point every time a fact is discussed that shows TM in a light other than a perfect angel, posters are accused of vilifying and disrespecting. Like we don't have a heart and are just cold.

It is very offensive to those of us who do have good hearts but are just discussing the facts as they are released.

JMO

George Zimmerman has been vilified and disrespected all though out the threads.

But people don't seem to have a problem with it. like they do with TM.

I really think that has to do with TM being dead and can't speak for himself. That GZ profiled him as someone who was a criminal about to commit a crime and TM can't speak for himself. While reports we have heard are about GZ giving various statements that are not consistent with what SAs' investigators now know as facts and regard them as evidence. The fact he was charged just adds to the conclusions most people come to when they consider what happened. TM is a victim, either way, because he's dead and cannot speak for himself. That was probably not a choice TM had while GZ had many choices and it appears he made some bad ones. jmo

Maybe because the things we've discovered about the guy who shot Trayvon, show some fairly irresponsible, entitled, heartless, mean-spirited and self aggrandizing traits for a 28 year old man. Even the not so polished or squeaky clean details that we hear about Trayvon are not in reference to the way he treated other human beings. HE was a 17 year old HS student who was finding his way in the world but will never have a chance to pursue a future in any direction. GZ took that opportunity away from him when he started a conflict that he had no intentions of fighting on equal terms. Trayvon had no idea who or what he was up against and had no reason in the world to have ever imagined that he could become the focus of a selfish man's idol paranoia.

JMO, as always

Poor Trayvon. Imagine just trying to go into 7-11 and buy some candy and sweet tea and being looked at like some kind of criminal? Then he gets stalked by GZ just for looking suspicious? Because he's wearing a flippin' hoodie? Yeah, no. I don't think THAT is the reason. If it IS the reason then I'd be more scared of the dude who walks in wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses which in Florida is MOST prevalent and hides a persons FACE more than just some hoodie.
What i see on the video is a kid buying tea and skittles. Like my son he's probably ALWAYS dropping stuff out of his pockets when he takes anything out of them so once he realized he lost something, he went back in to get it.
LOL.. all the comments about the cashier crack me up!! This is Sanford Florida! Not Suburbia. Perhaps a ski mask may have rattled the cashier.. but a hoodie? Laughable.

Thank you! It's amazing how far people will reach to make this kid look like a criminal. He looks like a kid with a hoodie on buying candy!

Some of the worst murderers or criminals in our history looked normal. Ted Bundy didn't wear a hoodie for example so to make Trayvon guilty of "what" because he has a hoodie on. Insinuating the 7/11 clerk should be scared for his life is reaching a bit I would think!! He doesn't look scared to me. How can you speak for him?

Serial Killers
A serial killer is generally defined as someone who murders three or more people in three or more separate events over a period of time. Often their method of killing develops into a signature, as if receiving proper credit for their kill is a priority. They move through society, blending in with what we consider normal and brushing shoulders with unsuspecting family, friends, lovers and strangers alike. The following serial killers are some of the worst in history.

•Rodney Alcala - The Dating Game Killer
•Richard Angelo - The Angel of Death
•Cesar Barone - Rapist and Killer
•Herbert Richard "Herb" Baumeister
•David Berkowitz - The Son of Sam
•William Bonin - The Freeway Killer
•Jerry Brudos - The Shoe-Fetish Slayer
•Ted Bundy - The Campus Killer
•Angelo Buono - The Hillside Strangler
•Richard Chase - The Vampire of Sacramento
•Dean Corll - The Candy Man
•Juan Corona - The Machete Murderer
•Albert Fish - The Brooklyn Vampire
•John Wayne Gacy - The Killer Clown
•Donald Gaskins - Pee Wee
•Ed Gein - The Plainfield Ghoul
•Kristen Gilbert - Angel of Death
•Pedro Alonso Lopez - The Monster of the Andes
•Dennis Rader - The BTK Killer
•Richard Speck - Born to Raise Hell
Infamous Murders

GZ was the one with the gun that held hollow point bullets. Bullets meant to kill!! He deserves to be vilified.

GZ was the one with the gun that held hollow point bullets. Bullets meant to kill!! He deserves to be vilified.

Guns are meant to kill.

My husband has hollow point bullets in his gun.
He would not think twice before blowing someone away to protect himself and his family.

He is a great guy.

Just because someone has hollow point bullets does NOT make them a bad person who deserves to be vilified.

You may be surprised to know many many people use hollow points.

JMO

Guns are meant to kill. My husband has hollow point bullets in his gun.
He would not think twice before blowing someone away to protect himself and his family.

He is a great guy.

Just because someone has hollow point bullets does NOT make them a bad person who deserves to be vilified.

You may be surprised to know many many people use hollow points.

JMO

BBM
This is exactly why GZ SHOULD NOT have been carrying a loaded weapon patroling an area he had no business patroling with a loaded weapon! GZ was in the wrong, Trayvon was not in anyway hurting GZ or anyone in his family. Trayvon was stalked, hunted and shot like a wild animal.

BBM
This is exactly why GZ SHOULD NOT have been carrying a loaded weapon patroling an area he had no business patroling with a loaded weapon! GZ was in the wrong, Trayvon was not in anyway hurting GZ or anyone in his family. Trayvon was stalked, hunted and shot like a wild animal.

I've not seen evidence to support that.

I think he used his gun in self defense.

I am going to watch it again, but with all that searching of the pockets, I wonder if he was trying to buy a pack of smokes, and was acting like he forgot his i.d., but hoped the clerk would let him have them anyway.

BBM

is this your opinion? Because all of the evidence I've read about tells a very different story.

IMHO..TM is the victim here..He is dead.. GZ is alive and breathing.. He is not the victim..For the most part he is receiving money and being protected eventhough he has been charged with Second Degree Murder...JMHO

It's just too sad to watch that video and know that in several minutes he will be dead :(

It must be hard for his parents to see that video. I want to yell at my computer, "Trayvon, don't leave yet. Wait a few minutes before you walk back home, please!" Then GZ would have been in Target shopping and would not have killed him.

It's just too sad to watch that video and know that in several minutes he will be dead :(

It must be hard for his parents to see that video. I want to yell at my computer, "Trayvon, don't leave yet. Wait a few minutes before you walk back home, please!" Then GZ would have been in Target shopping and would not have killed him.

"She said she stayed up most of the night crying last night," he responded. He then added: "If you are a parent, you know that is an just unimaginable thought that this is the last few minutes of my child's life."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57437482/despite-evidence-no-answers-in-martin-shooting/

is this your opinion? Because all of the evidence I've read about tells a very different story.

yes a one sided story spoken from the murderer himself. Trayvon can't tell his side of the story.

Why would anyone carry a gun with out bullets meant to kill? Guns and bullets are meant to kill.

Why would anyone carry a gun with out bullets meant to kill? Guns and bullets are meant to kill.
Not everyone thinks that way. I just saw a video of cops shooting a gun out of a guys hand. They were not trying to kill him.

That seems out of character for a teen to me - even a polite one.

I find his wearing the hood of his hoodie while inside the store to be surprising. Certainly not criminal... just odd.

It's far enough 'on' that it would have prevented him from having full peripheral vision - something I always find annoying.

I don't find it odd or surprising at all. After all, it had been raining. Hell, I wear my hoodie or a baseball cap to cover my hair when I need to run to the store and haven't showered or washed my hair yet. LOL

Was there a sign on the door prohibiting hoodies or hats? The only place I've ever seen such a sign is on the door of my bank (which also prohibits wearing sunglasses) - for obvious reasons.

The entire hoodie thing is much ado about nothing, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288