Trayvon's injuries, per the leaked autopsy report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could some of the leaking information be a sympathy move by the defense? Potential jurors would be hearing this information.

Well dang I thought this was about all the leaked news. LOL I misread something.

Hopefully Trayvon's family has already received the autopsy report and are aware of any injuries other then the gsw that took his life. It would be excruciatingly painful to get this information via a media leak.

ITA....but my point was that he had a psychologist BEFORE any of this happened. Which to me says he had issues already.

Many people do.
That does not mean they do not have the right to defend themselves, if in fact what GZ is claiming is the truth.

Could some of the leaking information be a sympathy move by the defense? Potential jurors would be hearing this information.

Well the potential jurors have heard for months now that there was no injuries to TM's hands.

At least now they have the correct information.

JMO

BBM

That is what concerns me. Between the drugs he was taking and it being "imperative that Zimmerman speak with his psychologist", that leads me to believe GZ had some serious issues before this.

And as for who leaked....MOM. I think everything that looks good for GZ will be leaked before we get the rest.

My husband and I met with our financial planner recently. He said, "It is imperative that you visit with your lawyer about your will."

Um...

We don't have a lawyer.

It is possible that the physician told him to speak to 'his psychologist,' but that GZ didn't actually have one.

A psychologist would not have, in all likelihood, have been credentialed to prescribe the ADD meds GZ took.

For all we know, the Dr. and GZ attend the same church and they have a counselor / psychologist on staff that was known to both of them.

Guys, here is the thread to discuss George Zimmerman's injuries. TIA for your help in keeping these discussions on topic.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172326"]George Zimmerman's injuries, per the leaked reports.[/ame]

I'm so confused......now there's two of these threads. :floorlaugh:

One of them is for discussion of Trayvon's injuries.

The other one is for discussion of George Zimmerman's injuries.

Just regular old topical threads. lol

Well dang I thought this was about all the leaked news. LOL I misread something.

No, you didn't misread, Doc. I just edited the thread title and separated them so we could keep the 2 discussions from getting jumbled up.

ITA....but my point was that he had a psychologist BEFORE any of this happened. Which to me says he had issues already.

Respectfully, cause I really like you, teh, but show me someone who claims to have no issues, and I'll show you a liar.

rut roh........clean up on isle 3. My post on this thread are ot....deleting. Kimberly, help me out and delete yours that quote me?

I'm sorry. I didn't touch on any of that, only that he seemed to have issues before hand and that concerned me.

My point is, what concerns you IF (because we don't know for sure) GZ had one before?

Many people have shrinks.
Many totally sane, productive citizens have them.

I'm not getting the concern. That's my question.

rut roh........clean up on isle 3. My post on this thread are ot....deleting. Kimberly, help me out and delete yours that quote me?

I'll try but it normally does not work on Tapatalk.

Don't worry about the clean up you guys! I'll take care of it but really, it is okay. We didn't get too far down the road so no biggie! :blowkiss:

Just because someone goes to a psychologist doesn't necessarily mean there is something "wrong" with them. I hate to think we assign negativity to people reaching out for help with any of a number of life experiences. The fact that he was receiving counseling if he felt he needed it says a whole lot more positive to me than negative. Just my :twocents:

Well the potential jurors have heard for months now that there was no injuries to TM's hands.

At least now they have the correct information.

JMO

Are these macroscopic or microscopic injuries to his knuckles? Were they recent or old ones?

We will soon have the actual AR, I hope!

Does anyone know if TM was right or left handed? Because recent fresh damage to knuckles on his DOMINANT hand are more pertinent to a discussion of whether or not he punched GZ with that hand. People reacting impulsively with a punch rarely do so with their non-dominant hand.

And has been said by a few others, the words of the legal AR conducted by an ME will carry much more weight than the words of a funeral home director.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member