Trayvon's injuries, per the leaked autopsy report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clear this up for me please?

1. Trayvons autopsy report has NOT been released - true or faise?

2. What is being discussed here as fact by some is really just rumor based on information alledgedly "leaked" about what is in the autopsy report that has not been released - true of false?

I'm confused and would like to make a decision or form an opinion on what is factually on the report, not what is rumored to be on it.

2. What is being discussed here as fact by some is really just rumor based on information alledgedly "leaked" about what is in the autopsy report that has not been released - true of false?

I'm confused and would like to make a decision or form an opinion on what is factually on the report, not what is rumored to be on it.

You make a good point. I am going to wait for the authentic facts. All else is so much noise, IMO. Because this case is so divisive and inflammatory, unless the evidence is the real, authoritative deal, IMO, we are dealing with fantasyland.

As the title of this thread says parts of the autopsy have been leaked. I haven't seen anything to suggest that what has been leaked is incorrect. HTH.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-results-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/

BBM

And I didn't say that the information is incorrect, only that until the actual document has been released it is nothing more than rumor based on a document that has supposedly been leaked.

I don't think that threads based on rumors are allowed here. JMO.

I would have been shocked to discover no evidence or injury to TM's knuckles or hands.

Regardless of where you fall in the theorizing about whether TM or GZ was the agressor, it is clear from multiple witness testimony and from the injuries sustained by GZ that some sort of physical confrontation took place.

These injuries simply support the truth of the SCUFFLE but do nothing as far as I can see to prove or disprove who initiated the scuffle itself.

:moo: :cow:

An unnamed reporter has claimed WFTV knows what is on the autopsy report. That is all.

They don't just not name the source, they don't name the reporter of the story. LOL LOL:floorlaugh:

An unnamed reporter has claimed WFTV knows what is on the autopsy report. That is all.

They don't just not name the source, they don't name the reporter of the story. LOL LOL:floorlaugh:

So the day this information is turned over to defense there's a leak about the autopsy report that appears favorable to GZ. And no one admits doing it? Amazing. jmo

I don't think that threads based on rumors are allowed here. JMO.

I'm sorry, the link you posted doesn't have a copy of the autopsy document. The tv station posted this report with no reporter listed, with no name or even organization listed as to who they "confirmed" this information with. It is by the very definition of the word....rumor.

BBM and from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rumor?show=0&t=1337192565

: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event

: a soft low indistinct sound : murmur

I understand that the word "leaked" is in the topic title...however until there is documentation it's just rumor. If there is another source that has the documentation please link it. Again, I want to form opinion and decisions based on the facts....not on supposedly "leaked" information. And yeah, this goes for both sides.

I'm sorry, the link you posted doesn't have a copy of the autopsy document. The tv station posted this report with no reporter listed, with no name or even organization listed as to who they "confirmed" this information with. It is by the very definition of the word....rumor.

BBM and from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rumor?show=0&t=1337192565

: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event

: a soft low indistinct sound : murmur

I understand that the word "leaked" is in the topic title...however until there is documentation it's just rumor. If there is another source that has the documentation please link it. Again, I want to form opinion and decisions based on the facts....not on supposedly "leaked" information. And yeah, this goes for both sides.

You can believe that this thread is based on a rumor if you like. I disagree.

So how does this differ from the medical records that have been "leaked" regarding GZ's injuries over on the other thread?

Both threads seem to contain info that has been labelled as "leaked" both may or may not be accurate or complete.

The kerfluffle is about what exactly? Not trying to be purposely obtuse but I am confused why this thread is debating whether it is or is not okay to discuss this "leaked" info but the GZ injury thread it seems not to be an issue right now?

I should mention that I have not been here daily lately on the Trayvon case thread but have been lurking and following news.

MOO: both topics warrant discussion so long as we are clear that we are debating and discussing alleged leaked info which may or may not be accurate or complete. So long as no one is espousing info as FACT I don't get the problem.

So how does this differ from the medical records that have been "leaked" regarding GZ's injuries over on the other thread?

Both threads seem to contain info that has been labelled as "leaked" both may or may not be accurate or complete.

The kerfluffle is about what exactly? Not trying to be purposely obtuse but I am confused why this thread is debating whether it is or is not okay to discuss this "leaked" info but the GZ injury thread it seems not to be an issue right now?

I should mention that I have not been here daily lately on the Trayvon case thread but have been lurking and following news.

MOO: both topics warrant discussion so long as we are clear that we are debating and discussing alleged leaked info which may or may not be accurate or complete. So long as no one is espousing info as FACT I don't get the problem.

For me the difference is available documentation to verify the information being "leaked". GZ's medical report was leaked, the actual paper document. With the alledged leak of autopsy information there is nothing. No paperwork, no document, no source, no confirmation source....simply nothing but what an un-named reporter posted on a news website with no verification from anyone or any agency.

It could very well be true, I'd be surprised if it wasn't given there was an altercation, but until that document has been released or shown it's rumor by the very definition of the word.

I don't think KFTV has actually seen the autopsy report. I think KFTV was told by O'Mara what he wanted them to know and what he wanted them to release about the report.

"WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles."

That's it. Everything else is conjecture at this point. IMO.

The only original source for this information so far:
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-results-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/

I don't think KFTV has actually seen the autopsy report. I think they were told by O'Mara what he wanted to release about it.

"WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles."

That's it. Everything else is conjecture at this point. IMO.

The medial examiner finding broken skin on his knuckles sounds a lot more accurate than a funeral director saying his knuckles were fine.

The director seemed a little hinky to me from the start.

I don't know why he even went to the media with the information.

JMO

But he had to know the truth would come out in the autopsy right?
I just don't get it.

ETA: Maybe he was just looking to get his 15 minutes of "fame"?

There has to be a reason behind the misinformation.

We won't know the 'truth' until we see the autopsy report. I won't depend on a media leak for this information.

Respectfully snipped

EXACTLY.

The title of this thread is perfectly CLEAR: Trayvon's Injuries, per the leaked autopsy report.

Cut out the pettiness. If you aren't interested in discussing TM's injuries released per the MSM reports, this obviously is not a thread that would interest you. That is perfectly fine.

Be respectful of those who are interested in this discussison and find another topical thread where the subject matter piques your interest.

Respectfully snipped

EXACTLY.

The title of this thread is perfectly CLEAR: Trayvon's Injuries, per the leaked autopsy report.

Cut out the pettiness. If you aren't interested in discussing TM's injuries released per the MSM reports, this obviously is not a thread that would interest you. That is perfectly fine.

Be respectful of those who are interested in this discussison and find another topical thread where the subject matter piques your interest.

With all due respect, please please, link the leaked autopsy report please!! That is all I have asked for. The one link that I am seeing in this thread does not seem to have the report on it. This is a topic I would like to discuss, but would only like to discuss what is in the autopsy report (even if it had been leaked we'd have the actual report to discuss), not what is being passed off as leaked information with nothing, including no actual autopsy report or verifiable source to back that information up.

The medial examiner finding broken skin on his knuckles sounds a lot more accurate than a funeral director saying his knuckles were fine.

The director seemed a little hinky to me from the start.

I don't know why he even went to the media with the information.

JMO

What's worse, is NG asked him about his hands, specifically about his knuckles, right off the bat.
Nancy Grace and Funeral Director Kurtz

"Richard Kurtz, of Mizell and Kurtz Funeral Home, said he only saw a gunshot wound on the upper left side of Trayvon’s chest.

“I did not see any signs or evidence of him getting into a fight or scuffle,” Kurtz said. “His hands and knuckles looked very normal.’’
LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member